Squatcher

Best Weekend Warrior Replacement LED light Bulbs

For all you guys with a Weekend Warrior 5th Wheels that want to replace your bulbs with LEDs   here are the best ones I have and I have found.   These are 12 chip  samsung 5630 chipset..  they are very bright and are simple replacements.  I have way too many on hand.   Special price  buy 10 or more for $4 each plus shipping.  

ww bulb.jpg

Are these Cool or Warm in color?

These are Natural color which I think is the best.  G4 base

can you send me 12 of them, ill try them out.

PM me for payment and shipping info. 

I need to count how many interior lights I have I will need some as well 

how do they compare to these from m4 looks like the same chip http://www.m4products.com/g4-18-5630-back-nw-natural-white-elite-series-g4-t3-samsung-5630-leds-back-pins-to-replace-20w-halogen/ also will you be out in the dunes sometime between feb 11 thru 19

Yes, I will be out there then.  They are the same chip. Samsung 5630  I think they use different drivers from what Steve tells me. also his have 18 chips mine are 12 but still way brighter than factory bulb.  No polarity and voltage range 10-30 volts. in my bulbs as well.  I also selling them for ONLY $4 to GD peeps if you buy 10 or more.  you don't like them I will take them back warranty.  try them out for 30 days to see if you like them.  if you don't send them back to me and I will refund your money.  These bulbs are so nice and well built that everyone that has tried them loves them. 

Edited by Squatcher

Here is a picture with Led lights from Squatcher

IMG_2063.JPG

And a picture with factory bulb.

IMG_2061.JPG

you likey??  does the wife likey?

only have the one light installed, i had two other sets (total of 12 each)  installed and with in a hour they burnt out, so i am a little gun shy getting them all installed right away, right now i am running in batterys and had the light on for over a hour and no issues :yay:.

i want to plug in the trailer and then turn the light on, i am not sure if i have a issue with converter or not. 

let me know.  if you don't like or won't work I will refund or replace whatever you need. 

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:22 PM, Squatcher said:

let me know.  if you don't like or won't work I will refund or replace whatever you need. 

Do you have a bulb that replaces the 1411 bulb?  I have 20 in my toy hauler I want to replace?

Sure do. Bright as heck

1485107720825-2060775337.jpg