DMCMARK

R2C Does It Again!

R2C has taken air filtration to a whole new level with the introduction of their severe duty synthetic filter media. Being directly involved in the original testing of their filters gave us some great insight to the overall benefits of their proprietary synthetic filtration media. It not only gives superior filtration at 99.97% efficiency, it is reusable and can be easily serviced by blowing it out with compressed air. It can also can be washed for a deep clean without worry of damaging the media.

Not being satisfied, R2C's continuing R&D lead them to improve their media making it even more durable than before. You will now notice that the new filter media is white which makes is easier to see dirt build up. Beyond that the media is overall tougher than the original and exhibits less distortion when washed.

Regards,

Pictured is the XP1000 / XPT Studded filter and bracket that is exclusive to Desertcraft

IMG_20170126_151102764_zpseap3urrs.jpg

Nice.  Switched to R2C on my buggy.  Filters better than even the OEM paper setup I had before, and I was able to double the surface area for more flow (OEM was a panel filter).  Way better than the transparent K&Ns.

Father-in-law switched on his ACVW: not a single plugged jet since.

So it is a dry filter? No oil, etc?

Sounds cool.

Yes dry element.  No oil needed.  Just blow it out to clean it and if it gets greasy you can clean with a little simple green, soak in water, rinse and air dry....easy easy and better filtration than paper.

This sound like a great switch from oil filters. I just don't know if I can get on board with the blowing it out with an air compressor. It goes aginst my programing. :lol:

It is a hard concept for many to accept.  R2C filters are not a paper filter but made from a proprietry synthetic material that doesn't need any oiling.  Oiing a filter is just so  messy

R2C are the best filters hands down.

Is this the way to go for dirt and sand? PM me a price for an XP4 1000

Yep R2C is a great filter and  can be cleaned and no oil is needed.  Unfortunately we are currently out of stock for the XP1000 filters.  We are hoping to have more in by the end of next week.  I will post once they are back in stock.