Wanting to sell some ammo, not for sale after all, keeping it

Hello fellow desert friends, I have some ammo I want to sell, but dont know what the laws are these days.

I live in Commiefornia so I'm not sure if it is even legal to privately sell ammo. It's 7.62x54R Czech FMJ steel case

Thoughts?

Edited by Weekend Warrior

5 minutes ago, raspadoo said:

My first thought is I don't even want to google "how to sell ammo in Ca" :cool:

Yet you felt compelled to type it out. So now this: 

• Haha 2

go to Calguns.net.....you'll learn everything you need to know. The people on Glamis dunes are by the book on laws, especially the gas can stuff.  Best bet might be out of state at a gun show. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Realbadlarry said:

go to Calguns.net.....you'll learn everything you need to know. The people on Glamis dunes are by the book on laws, especially the gas can stuff.  Best bet might be out of state at a gun show. 

Exactly this ^

I'll take a look at calguns too, As I am curious - but for now I have my next shift on gecko road watching for ghost campers so I can report to my local LEO.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Chingon619 said:

He had me at "Hello fellow desert friends" 😅 

FB_IMG_1625243338218.jpg

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Weekend Warrior said:

Hello fellow desert friends, I have some ammo I want to sell, but dont know what the laws are these days.

I live in Commiefornia so I'm not sure if it is even legal to privately sell ammo. It's 7.62x54R Czech FMJ steel case

Thoughts?

Find a buyer go to your local ffl pay yore fee to exercise your god given rights, then while driving home think about what tyranny means

Edited by Sausage450r
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Bansh88 said:

1 post, joined 2 hours ago.

Nice try, alphabet boy.

He may be the true and legit “weekend warrior” from boulevard, long time board member that didnt come back after the crash. If not, very clever and well researched cover, though your radar may be working fine as he was infact a gov agency employee if i recall.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sausage450r said:

He may be the true and legit “weekend warrior” from boulevard, long time board member that didnt come back after the crash. If not, very clever and well researched cover, though your radar may be working fine as he was infact a gov agency employee if i recall.

I believe the guy you’re talking about was BP.

1 hour ago, Sausage450r said:

That’s why I responded. Could’ve sworn we had a Weekend Warrior before the crash. I don’t keep up with who’s returned, just figured most of us that had had kept the same handle.

2 hours ago, aceisback said:

That’s why I responded. Could’ve sworn we had a Weekend Warrior before the crash. I don’t keep up with who’s returned, just figured most of us that had had kept the same handle.

Im msging from his old iphone 6 i bought from him like 3 years ago :lol: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sausage450r said:

Plus the ammo he is talking about is not too popular, so this may be a legitimate but very awkward first post on a dunes website, unless he's just planting a seed to get people talking about their ammo.  Anyways, it's weird.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Phoenix7 said:

Plus the ammo he is talking about is not too popular, so this may be a legitimate but very awkward first post on a dunes website, unless he's just planting a seed to get people talking about their ammo.  Anyways, it's weird.

Wait you guys have ammo??????? Does that mean you have guns too?????? OMG I thought this was a friendly website...now I'm scared. 

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Bansh88 said:

1 post, joined 2 hours ago.

Nice try, alphabet boy.

I have been a member here since this website started.  I have even talked to you several time throughout the years.

What the F is an alphabet boy??  Ask Andy P about me, or Brandon L.  Somehow my account got deleted??

16 hours ago, Sausage450r said:

Yes, I have met you several times and even bought some stuff from you.  I am in Boulevard and have been away from the site for awhile.  This is a nice welcome back, LOL.  I was on this site for many many years.

No offense intended I'm sure... the alphabet boy this is because "people"  from the  DOJ and the ATF are known to come on sites like these trying to get people to buy/Sell guns and ammo against local and federal laws.... People have become very weary of posts like this.... Sorry for any confusion......With the site crash and everything...which is ALL Chummins fault.....people don't know who is who anymore.  

Welcome back....sorry for the confusion.  

Ammo in CA sucks...buying and selling it....Like I said Calguns.net is a great resource and you may even find buyers there as well. 

7 minutes ago, Realbadlarry said:

No offense intended I'm sure... the alphabet boy this is because "people"  from the  DOJ and the ATF are known to come on sites like these trying to get people to buy/Sell guns and ammo against local and federal laws.... People have become very weary of posts like this.... Sorry for any confusion......With the site crash and everything...which is ALL Chummins fault.....people don't know who is who anymore.  

Welcome back....sorry for the confusion.  

Ammo in CA sucks...buying and selling it....Like I said Calguns.net is a great resource and you may even find buyers there as well. 

Thank You.  

• Weekend Warrior changed the title to Wanting to sell some ammo, not for sale after all, keeping it
34 minutes ago, Weekend Warrior said:

Yes, I have met you several times and even bought some stuff from you.  I am in Boulevard and have been away from the site for awhile.  This is a nice welcome back, LOL.  I was on this site for many many years.

Hmm... do people even have internet in Boulevard?

Joking! Welcome back. 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Weekend Warrior said:

I have been a member here since this website started.  I have even talked to you several time throughout the years.

What the F is an alphabet boy??  

Hahaahhaha!  Mystery solved.

ATF, FBI, etc.  Alphabet.

It was a suspicious post.  No pics, location, ballpark price, round amount.

Wish I had a 7.62x54.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Realbadlarry said:

that's a Moison round...nothing better than shooting those at night.... fireball like 20ft out the muzzle.....

Dragunov/SVD if you got the cash.  That's in my top 3 wishlist.