Weird things you see at work or anywhere else

6 minutes ago, RK Racing said:

Too cool!  I see you work with a bunch of quacks also :bigrin

:laugh:

Yup!

:cheers:

5 hours ago, dbart said:

IMG_20190418_095436419.jpg

Those two geese have their ducks in a row. They put my wife's brother and his wife to shame when it comes to being  parents. Their TWO kids run around the place flailing their arms, screaming like their hair is on fire while both "adult" parents sit on the couch, checking their phones and tablets, oblivious to the fact that their kids are acting like untrained chimps. And that comparison, really, is an insult to all chimps.

This looks like a fun boat to chase tuna or drug dealers.  

IMG_7759.jpg

Just came upon this beauty walking across Mtn View rd out here in the east county.  He is a big one.  A couple cars just drove on by him...”how the heck do you just drive by a massive turtle in the road?” A guy who was first to stop met the lady across the street and said he was hers, his name is Ralph.  Very cool dude.  I picked him up and took him back to his home.  She said he weighed about 100 pounds. But was more like 60 or so.   He loves apples.  

D9F03741-D919-43B6-B448-256971D24386.jpeg

7B4511B6-8C28-4B3E-9F73-97DE5CC0EA13.jpeg

Last week one morning when I left the driveway just before dawn I could see something in the road ditch. I could tell it was white but had no idea what it was. Up the road a little and I saw some more. It was just dark enough that it looked like piles of foam.

We have had a tremendous amount of rain and it had stormed hard the night before. It was about 60* out through the night and day.

On my way home it was still there so I stopped and this is what I found:

C35CA5C2-2EFA-48D9-A4B4-2A7134399A52.thumb.jpeg.9b8b598284040c04267c4bfa143bc101.jpeg

D3278F5A-4750-4F9A-8980-589F8970ACFD.thumb.jpeg.c01cccd05bdcf4b30a6ea1d4544c7e62.jpeg

9D4352A3-39C3-4E47-9D42-E6064E1CBE1F.thumb.jpeg.0be892169fea9ca3a327745c31ab2c1c.jpeg

It had hailed for about 20 minutes and apparently the water running in the ditch started going down but the current kept carrying the hail which formed a several big piles in the ditch. So 18 hours later it was still there.

This lifted Super Duty has been running around like this for years.  Why the stock wheels??

I have a suspicion he’s a Steelers fan, I could be wrong though...

3807E20D-B165-424D-B1F8-2CB45C9E6135.jpeg

4 hours ago, SVrider said:

This lifted Super Duty has been running around like this for years.  Why the stock wheels??

It’s quite obvious he does not want to buy big wheels and tires because that will affect his gearing and gas mileage  :bigrin

37 minutes ago, RK Racing said:

It’s quite obvious he does not want to buy big wheels and tires because that will affect his gearing and gas mileage  :bigrin

It looks silly nevertheless, even more so from the rear! 

Looks like a Rize lift. Why spend $6k+ on a lift and then not out on some nice wheels and tires?  Truck has been like that for years. 

https://www.ocdiesel.com/RIZE-8-12in-Upgrade-4-Link-Long-Travel-Lift-System-p/rz 410-312-042.htm

Edited by SVrider

2 hours ago, SVrider said:

It looks silly nevertheless, even more so from the rear! 

Looks like a Rize lift. Why spend $6k+ on a lift and then not out on some nice wheels and tires?  Truck has been like that for years. 

https://www.ocdiesel.com/RIZE-8-12in-Upgrade-4-Link-Long-Travel-Lift-System-p/rz 410-312-042.htm

:bigrin  =  sarcasm 

7 hours ago, SVrider said:

It is quite obvious that this person does massive hardcore 4 x 4 ing  and needed massive tire clearance for all the tire articulation that he needs..... :bigrin

Couldn't afford them wheels/tires having to keep up with the repairs to the 6.0...

On 5/17/2019 at 2:27 PM, SVrider said:

Because....BIGFOOT!

:lmao:

Image result for Big Foot with skinny tires

Silly you, this is what it looks like when he unloads it from his toybox at Glamis before he mounts the paddle tires :bigrin

59CD751E-BD25-479A-8554-95D1F8FCAD5A.png

19 minutes ago, RK Racing said:

Silly you, this is what it looks like when he unloads it from his toybox at Glamis before he mounts the paddle tires :bigrin

59CD751E-BD25-479A-8554-95D1F8FCAD5A.png

I thought those were the Paddles?

3 hours ago, dbart said:

I thought those were the Paddles?

Goofy you, those are his swamp Tires.  Any redneck knows that.

7 minutes ago, RK Racing said:

Goofy you, those are his swamp Tires.  Any redneck knows that.

:simrak:

My bad!  :funny:

Saw blake wilkey an hr or so ago at the powdercoaters next door loading up a small alumn kit boat with a roll cage. He Said he’s got a seadoo powerplant for it, and silliness is on the menu this summer. Cant wait to see the videos!

3 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

Saw blake wilkey an hr or so ago at the powdercoaters next door loading up a small alumn kit boat with a roll cage. He Said he’s got a seadoo powerplant for it, and silliness is on the menu this summer. Cant wait to see the videos!

That little boat is going to be fun.......................a bit hot on the water though

23 hours ago, sausage450r said:

Bright teal? :bigrin 

15 minutes ago, Rockwood said:

Bright teal? :bigrin 

Painted shiney black, but getting wrapped today..............I am sure Teal and Pink