4 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

Its good. With stainless at .28$/pound thats like $10 sitting in the trash

Lol.........

38 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

Its good. With stainless at .28$/pound thats like $10 sitting in the trash

LOL, first thing I looked up was the recycling value there... :bigrin 

32 minutes ago, Rockwood said:

LOL, first thing I looked up was the recycling value there... :bigrin 

Nailed it?  Back in like ‘03 we used to get like .70$/lb. then during obummers reign it got at low as .07/lb. nice to see it headed the other way (we got .27/lb 2 weeks ago). We are required to show proof that our scrap doesnt end up in the trash. We have always recycled anyway. 3k lbs every 4-5 months at .28-.70/lb is good $$

Edited by sausage450r

3 hours ago, sausage450r said:

Nailed it?  Back in like ‘03 we used to get like .70$/lb. then during obummers reign it got at low as .07/lb. nice to see it headed the other way (we got .27/lb 2 weeks ago). We are required to show proof that our scrap doesnt end up in the trash. We have always recycled anyway. 3k lbs every 4-5 months at .28-.70/lb is good $$

$0.30 right now.  Pretty damned close.

Finally cleared out all of my old alloy wheels I've had lying around.  $100 in my pocket after I paid a used tire shop to pull the tires off.

21 hours ago, endobear said:

I better figure out all the movies it was in if I want to play.

Not that busy at work............I'll try:

From the web;

“I’m a clarinet player in 1973, I go into the hospital for a lousy operation, I wake up 200 years later and I’m Flash Gordon! says the Woody Allen Character Miles Monroe in the film Sleeper.

As the Sculptured house in Colorado resembles some sort of spaceship that has landed on a side of a mountain, It’s no surprise that Woody used it as a location in his 1973 futuristic comedy film

The house was designed by Architect Charles Deaton and was built in 1963. The building interior remained empty for several decades until John Huggins brought the house in 1999.

In 2010 the house was sold to a Colorado real estate investor, John Dilday. The building is now on the National Register of Historic Places listings in Jefferson County, Colorado.

The-Sleeper-House-704x400.jpg

9 hours ago, sausage450r said:

Swear im surrounded by morons

You are in California, so yeah.

Found this guy and a much smaller one waiting for me when I went onto  a house roof yesterday.

8C4384BB-E83B-4076-B987-28BA76308019.thumb.jpeg.f2eb66a6ac935e089e880c467e168bb5.jpeg

Cool,  were you able to give them some snacks to show him some kindness?

4 hours ago, SofaKing said:

Not that busy at work............I'll try:

From the web;

“I’m a clarinet player in 1973, I go into the hospital for a lousy operation, I wake up 200 years later and I’m Flash Gordon! says the Woody Allen Character Miles Monroe in the film Sleeper.

As the Sculptured house in Colorado resembles some sort of spaceship that has landed on a side of a mountain, It’s no surprise that Woody used it as a location in his 1973 futuristic comedy film

The house was designed by Architect Charles Deaton and was built in 1963. The building interior remained empty for several decades until John Huggins brought the house in 1999.

In 2010 the house was sold to a Colorado real estate investor, John Dilday. The building is now on the National Register of Historic Places listings in Jefferson County, Colorado.

The-Sleeper-House-704x400.jpg

Bingo. 

Orgasmatron not included..

Edited by endobear

Men’s room at Kaiser hospital in Riverside. So hopefully yore baby weighs less than two fitty. 

90E84D02-3912-4815-B496-C14A68B9C080.jpeg

You never know. Better safe than sued.

hqdefault.jpg

Well, I’m kind of a softie when it comes to this stuff, but here it goes.   I was driving into work and saw a little bunny rabbit  scrambling off the road, but having trouble. It must’ve just got hit by a car.    She tried to get up the curb, but she was unable to, and I saw her curl up and sit there. I went into work and got my work truck and went around the corner to see you if she had shook it off and hopefully had made it.   She was still at the curb, cars racing by.  I approached her and she was very scared, but couldn’t run.  I could tell her back end wasn’t doing very good. I scooped her up, and brought her back to my truck.   She drove around with me for about an hour, and I made her as comfortable as possible, I knew she wasn’t going to make it.   She didn’t seem to be in any pain, and her lower half was paralyzed.  I pet her on the head as I went about the morning, and she seemed to like that.  After about an hour, she raised her head one more time,  turned towards me, and then lowered back down, and died.  Kinda messed me up a little bit today. 

38A332D2-3FC7-43A2-9D50-7CBAEDB88F5D.jpeg

1434FB0F-97E6-476F-B4D2-F72C6F81591A.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Sndsamplr said:

Well, I’m kind of a softie when it comes to this stuff, but here it goes.   I was driving into work and saw a little bunny rabbit  scrambling off the road, but having trouble. It must’ve just got hit by a car.    She tried to get up the curb, but she was unable to, and I saw her curl up and sit there. I went into work and got my work truck and went around the corner to see you if she had shook it off and hopefully had made it.   She was still at the curb, cars racing by.  I approached her and she was very scared, but couldn’t run.  I could tell her back end wasn’t doing very good. I scooped her up, and brought her back to my truck.   She drove around with me for about an hour, and I made her as comfortable as possible, I knew she wasn’t going to make it.   She didn’t seem to be in any pain, and her lower half was paralyzed.  I pet her on the head as I went about the morning, and she seemed to like that.  After about an hour, she raised her head one more time,  turned towards me, and then lowered back down, and died.  Kinda messed me up a little bit today. 

so sad, but u did good and made her comfortable +1

Thank you for doing that. Bunnies are cool.  I definitely want to buy you a couple of beers next time I see you, thank you again.

My property is full of rabbits and chipmonks. The baby rabbits are hilarious when they play.  One will run at another and it will hop straight up 2 ft in the air. It's funny to see little creatures not much bigger than a golf ball playing around, thx for doing that.

I have rabbits and hawks in my neighborhood. Do they usually go hand and hand?

3 minutes ago, Rucker said:

I have rabbits and hawks in my neighborhood. Do they usually go hand and hand?

Actually the rabbits usually go in the hawks hand...

1 hour ago, Sndsamplr said:

My wife must be cutting onions. 

On 9/15/2018 at 9:51 AM, TD said:

Men’s room at Kaiser hospital in Riverside. So hopefully yore baby weighs less than two fitty. 

90E84D02-3912-4815-B496-C14A68B9C080.jpeg

Guys like me use those for disabled family members (Teen or larger child) when there are no other options. Places have gotten better at having a "Caretaker / Family" Bathroom aka Large single private BR.

18 hours ago, Sndsamplr said:

You made his day better, cycle of life buddy - We will all o at some point, here is hope to a kind soul to be there keeping company when we pass.

Now we can change your board name from CRUSTY to SOFTY.  DON~~~

There are probably 40-50 of them somewhere on my property at any given time.  They do get excluded from target practice, since they don't really cause any damage and help keep the brush down.  Squirrels and rats, however.....

9 hours ago, donparscale said:

Now we can change your board name from CRUSTY to SOFTY.  DON~~~

That's what she said.

Or Softy Sndsamplr .  The onions caused the tears. 

Found a huge nest on a roof yesterday. This was the size of the eggs in it. My guess was Red Tailed Hawk.

1C397C89-AC41-470A-A67C-ACA4B8212347.thumb.jpeg.c046385ea41e953ac1c67488064d3c15.jpeg

...................Or velociraptor 

Edited by quaddaddy

7 hours ago, quaddaddy said:

Found a huge nest on a roof yesterday. This was the size of the eggs in it. My guess was Red Tailed Hawk.

1C397C89-AC41-470A-A67C-ACA4B8212347.thumb.jpeg.c046385ea41e953ac1c67488064d3c15.jpeg

...................Or velociraptor 

How'd that smell?