Sign in to follow this  
JDMeister

Road Rage, Worth It?

8 minutes ago, Kat-A-Tonic said:

my wife was showing me that last night. what an effing idiot. CA motorcycle riders are outta control. bunch of effin pricks. any time i go into the city I have some ahole riding 1ft off the back of my bumper or in my blind spot and even lane splitting at 75-80mph on the freeway. surprised this nanny state hasn't cracked down yet.  Don't get me wrong, ca drivers are dicks period (cars trucks and motorcycles), but if you're on a motorcycle you should use a little more caution. 

Edited by sausage450r

I guess I need to ask, why was the car crowding the bike?

Was the car guy alone in the HOV?

Saw this today, never an issue..

DSCN1666.JPG

DSCN1667.JPG

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 2:59 PM, sausage450r said:

my wife was showing me that last night. what an effing idiot. CA motorcycle riders are outta control. bunch of effin pricks. any time i go into the city I have some ahole riding 1ft off the back of my bumper or in my blind spot and even lane splitting at 75-80mph on the freeway. surprised this nanny state hasn't cracked down yet.  Don't get me wrong, ca drivers are dicks period (cars trucks and motorcycles), but if you're on a motorcycle you should use a little more caution. 

I heard the guy in the car was crossing the double yellow and didn't see the MC, MC guy gets pissed and a boot to the door...the rest is history.

Something along those lines...

20 minutes ago, dbart said:

I heard the guy in the car was crossing the double yellow and didn't see the MC, MC guy gets pissed and a boot to the door...the rest is history.

Something along those lines...

From what i read in the article te car was being a complete dipchit.  I dunno wjat would posses a motorcycle rider to try to go up against a car  its kinda the old bringing a knife to a gunfight scenario. Fortunately the car driver couldnt "shoot" :lol:  its funny but disturbing  people are such tools

Its why i hate going into "the city". Where i live, its small town life, but weekends brings the city midlife crisis wanna be badass bikers in all their leather and bandanas. We have a 3 lane highway and hardly anyone on it. I cant understand why if im doing 75 up the grade in my f350 in the center lane. Why some dipshit on a harley or crotch rocket posts up two feet behind me and tonthe right and waits till im passing someone in the lane next to me to split between us and share the lane with me.  Do you have a death wish or just no effing brain?  My brother in law used to be a pretty good racer for ktm (desert). He gets on his harley and becomes one of these same dipchits. 

Edited by sausage450r

9 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

Its why i hate going into "the city". Where i live, its small town life, but weekends brings the city midlife crisis wanna be badass bikers in all their leather and bandanas. We have a 3 lane highway and hardly anyone on it. I cant understand why if im doing 75 up the grade in my f350 in the center lane. Why some dipshit on a harley or crotch rocket posts up two feet behind me and tonthe right and waits till im passing someone in the lane next to me to split between us and share the lane with me.  Do you have a death wish or just no effing brain?  My brother in law used to be a pretty good racer for ktm (desert). He gets on his harley and becomes one of these same dipchits. 

I know it...I see it every day.

I was stuck in traffic on the 22 Eastbound about 6 months ago...guy on Harley is revving to the moon so people get out of his way (Total Dick I'm thinking) about 500 feet ahead is the reason we are stopped...

Car in the K-Rail, dead biker guy up against the K-Rail with a bloody sheet over him, his bike from what was left of the front end was a Harley...the rest was in pieces and scattered all over the carpool lane and emergency lane.

Hopefully dickhead passing by got a clue and maybe slowed down after seeing that...I doubt it.

I've never been that angry while driving to stop and try to fight someone. I just wave. People make mistakes while driving, it happens.

My wife gets all upset and yells....

60 to 57 FWY interchange....Two bikers (Harley and RiceBike) start to slow the carpool lane down to a crawl......WTF.....then CrotchRocket pops a wheelie for the next 2 miles...

Bravo...you can wheelie your bike.....everyone was really impressed (not).

AzzKlowns.

You never see a Prius owner (or any car) doing wheelies down the freeway...

3 minutes ago, TD said:

I've never been that angry while driving to stop and try to fight someone. I just wave. People make mistakes while driving, it happens.

My wife gets all upset and yells....

Pico Rivera/Santa Fe Springs/Downey aka Thug Life

:js:

maybe I should not put trash on a vehicle's windshield in the middle of the desert!

Edited by John@Outfront Mtrsprts

1 hour ago, CRUSTY said:

Pico Rivera/Santa Fe Springs/Downey aka Thug Life

:js:

For sure......they always refer to it as "the Springs"

Same ol story car vs motorcyle....

Jet ski vs boat

Sxs vs sandrail

Normally one doesnt own the other

Everyone just chill :lol:

4 hours ago, John@Outfront Mtrsprts said:

maybe I should not put trash on a vehicle's windshield in the middle of the desert!

Lol

On 6/24/2017 at 4:04 PM, JDMeister said:

DSCN1666.JPG

DSCN1667.JPG

I see your the one in the fast lane that goes 50 in a 65mph zone 

Edited by I'm Sorry

Just now, I'm Sorry said:

I see your the one that goes 50 in a 65mph zone 

I was doing 65 in a 65 zone., So yes, they were going faster..

On 6/24/2017 at 3:55 PM, Kat-A-Tonic said:

Yep did that before 

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 3:04 PM, JDMeister said:

DSCN1666.JPG

DSCN1667.JPG

When I see this, I put my dually fender right next to the yellow line......  They move over.  :)

This one always cracks me up

https://youtu.be/vUSoPerLVRQ

Glad the media was there to cover this. "Hits a truck flipping it several times."  She must have watched a different video.  

18 hours ago, lincster said:

When I see this, I put my dually fender right next to the yellow line......  They move over.  :)

And you're why I kick cars and smash mirrors....  Then can't catch me... :sha:

1 hour ago, Mac said:

And you're why I kick cars and smash mirrors....  Then can't catch me... :sha:

and you are why many of us have 4K dash cams that can catch the license plate of entitled vandalizing motorcyclists. The onus of staying out of the way while lane splitting falls upon the rider, because they are the ones wanting part of the lane the car was already occupying. Remember Drivers Ed? When they said 'The Right of Way is to be given, not taken. 

2 minutes ago, WLD-OTZ said:

and you are why many of us have 4K dash cams that can catch the license plate of entitled vandalizing motorcyclists. The onus of staying out of the way while lane splitting falls upon the rider, because they are the ones wanting part of the lane the car was already occupying. Remember Drivers Ed? When they said 'The Right of Way is to be given, not taken. 

That's fine.

But...people think it's funny to screw with motorcyclists...OBEYING THE LAW...and put them at risk or in harm's way.  It's like we are still back in kindergarten..."No butting!"  You don't like it...then sack up and ride a bike.  I can't tell you how many times I've been lane splitting and a car has swerved at me...a few times...a motorcycle cop was behind me and pulled them over.  You can get arrested for attempted manslaughter...laugh at that now in your big truck.

I've had people intentionally make eye contact and then go ahead and take the lane or try and run me off the road.  Damn straight I'm going to retaliate and no...you won't catch me.  

AND...as mentioned...motorcyclists don't just look for trouble.  They strike out in retaliation.  So...if your dash cam is on and I take off your mirror...I'm sure it will show you being a d*ck trying to kill me...unless you edit that out for the media of course.

I am never a dick to a bike rider. Unfortunately, the reverse cannot be said. To a biker, I am a dick if I do not pull out of my lane into the next to give them room. I have been driving down the slow lane pulling a trailer, and the biker(s) have been trying to slide through between lanes 3&4. Revving their unrestricted exhaust to intimidate me into moving out of their way. But oddly enough, my horn when they are at my front fender is an affront to their delicate aural sensibilities. Either that or I am automatically #1 in their book. 

There also should be a width limit on motorcycles that split lanes, say Maximum Width 48".  You get the bars and the bags and some of those bikes are pretty damn wide!