Sign in to follow this  
JDMeister

Road Rage, Worth It?

Coming home on the I-10 yesterday I had two bikes that decided to camp out in the left lane going 1mph under the limit, I chose to go 6 over. Came up on them as they were passing a car. switched cruise control off and gave them what I felt like was enough room. I could see the road under there back tires over my hood. After they passed this car and were plenty clear of it and I decided that they would not be moving to the right I got a little closer so that I could pass there camped out dumb asses on the right. That's when I got the finger and the one moved to the right and they slowed to 70mph. Had I been on my way to the dunes instead of being completely relaxed coming home I would of lane split between them in my Dodge.

I'm not a fan of Evander Holyfield mad at me! Peace

On 12/18/2017 at 8:45 AM, WLD-OTZ said:

I tried that as well, but for some reason, a Camry horn just doesn't seem to get across the intimidation level I am trying to deliver. 

Might I suggest:

https://www.amazon.com/Stebel-11690019-Nautilus-Compact-Black/dp/B00CMX20H4

As for the motorcycles, I've been on both sides of the table.  Fact is, idiots abound.  Choice in number of wheels (except 3, all geniuses there) seems to have little to do with it.