King Tim

I was robbed and have some video

We had a "pest control" company from Colorado sending vagrant looking people through our neighborhood around 55th Ave and Pinnacle Peak last week. They were armed with Ipads taking pictures of people's homes. Our neighbors caught them taking pictures of their security cameras with the Ipad. When they knocked on our door they noticed our camera and backed out of the frame. We called the police and they came out and checked them out. They told us it is a legit business out of Colorado and they hire people from other parts of the country to solicit. We asked the police if it seemed at all suspicious and they said no, and no one else had complained about them. My wife posted it on our neighborhood FB page and immediately got 20 responses from people saying the same thing, with many saying they called the police. We can't understand why they said nobody else called, maybe they are investigating them and didn't want to raise concern? Maybe lazy cops? We all know they were scoping the neighborhood out, now most of us are on high alert. 

Tim, maybe you might want to recall if your neighborhood had something similar, or maybe ask the Surprise police about it. We have also heard of pool company trucks being duplicated and used in robberies.

Wow, just wow

Wow!

I'm so sorry to hear this happened, but really glad no one got hurt! I'd suggest an alarm system, but honestly, I think my dogs have been more of a deterrent than the alarm, they start barking as soon as anyone steps off the sidewalk.

Good luck finding these scumbags!

Sucks to hear this Tim. I saw it on the news a couple days ago, didn't realize it was you.

How did they get into your safe?

Low life scum. Glad no one was home. Hope they catch them. Back in the 80s we were broke into like this. At least one of the dirt bags got cut on the broken glass and bled all over. Since that day  we have always had a good quality alarm system on our homes.

1 hour ago, MWB said:

The video exposure might not be a plus. There friends and family are not going to rat them out more than likely and now that they made the news they will not be stopping at the local QT to buy a drink before going on another spree. That was where you had the best chance of running into them yourself.

I would defiantly keep an eye out there faces will be etched into your memory for a long time and this is a small town for lots of things you will be surprised.

Pretty sure like 1000% sure it's going to be better for Tim not to run into these guys. 

Video is great and I bet they are caught within  two or three weeks.

Never of underestimate the power of jealousy and payback. Lowlife trash scumbags love to get pissed off and turn other "homies" in that have warrants. 

When we had our foster license many of the kids parents were turned in by their "friends" and family. Plus making this a higher profile case with exposure on the news these guys will likely be some other rats ticket to a lesser sentence when they get caught doing something themselves. 

Sure am sorry Tim. Need a get away trip to the Ozarks? Been 70's and 80's for the he last couple of weeks. 

Holy shit Tim! They better hope you don't catch them. Effin thieves suck. Sorry to hear about this and glad you guys are all safe.

Damn, sorry to hear about this Tim.  Hope you and the family are ok bud. 

Makes me want to change my environment. Glad you're ok! Peace

I added the Surprise Police video to the thread. Tim 

Hurts to watch. 

Any Luck catching these guys?

disgusting. Sorry that happened to you. 

On 7/2/2017 at 8:12 AM, King Tim said:

I added the Surprise Police video to the thread. Tim 

What ever became of this Tim. Did they find the guys?

I should have updated this,.

They did catch the guys. The main guy in video was a two time felon and now his third conviction he got 8 years. 

The other guy in the video was his first offense so he got NOTHING.  No restitution, nothing but time served awaiting trial. 

They recovered three or 4 guns one of whcich is still listed as evidence so I doubt I will ever see it again.

The total damage to the house was 70k.  Drove through my fence, the yard, smashed doors, damaged cabinets,  floor tile etc. etc. etc. 

The stolen items exceeded 70k.   Some  of the guns were left to me by my mother who had just recently passed away and some were my brothers who had just passed away 60 days before my mother .

I have gotten one of the ones my mom left me back none that my brother left me. 

These guys robbed 4 homes within 1/2 mile of my home all the same day. 

They are a gang out of Yuma Arizona, where two of the guns were recovered. 

Tim

Sorry to see this.

I hope they catch these bastards.  Cut their hands off.  

I do not believe people like that should ever be allowed to reintegrate back into society.

First time offender got time served. Az just as shitty as Ca on criminals. Well at least the other dirtbag got 8 years. 

Sons-a-bitches.   Glad they at least caught the bastards.  Hope you can get those guns back man.  Good luck.  

The other guy in the video was his first offense so he got NOTHING.  No restitution, nothing but time served awaiting trial. 

This is why we have these problems, when they get caught they get off so why not do it again. DON~~~