Slappy

• Administrators

This, is your badge of honor. 

2000_Brotherhood_Final.jpg

• Like 5

• Slappy pinned this topic
  • Board Moderator

#Goals

Though I can't appreciate a post count I think content means more than an arbitrary number.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, L.R.S. said:

Though I can't appreciate a post count I think content means more than an arbitrary number.

(as he adds to his post count...lol)

• Haha 2

• Administrators
14 hours ago, L.R.S. said:

Well hot damn, LRS popping into Slaps neighborhood.   Slap actually got excited thinking you might bring something positive in here when he saw you... maybe a beautiful picture of mother Glamis, or Ms. Fox, or the Pearson‘s milkvetch, or the desert sand Verbena, or the dune evening primrose, or Mr. great horned owl, or what about Ms. Fringe Toed lizard? Damn, nothing like that at all...not even a pic of you throwing a roost in your McSlappmachine, or not even a “Right on, pretty cool” or even an emoji 👍 thumb upper...bummed Slap out... content of someone’s character....hmmmm...maybe we make rules on that?  Nah, Slap don’t like putting restrictions on folks, because who is Slap to judge about the “Quality” of someone’s content or even their character...how you go about doing it is entirely up to you.  

But, Slap is excited that you popped into his neighborhood, good you made it over here sir. But, Slap asks that if next time you come popping in, bring something positive, cuz Slap thinks you gots cool stuff to share over here.    👍❤️

• Like 7

I had it at one time took a break for a few years and it was gone?? then site crashed and my email was so old I had to start over as I couldn't remember my log in  new name as well. Glad to be back!

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Lord of the Dunes said:

time

to

ho

it

up

in

here

!!!!

:doh:

well....damn... 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

My Lawyer would probably be pleased that all my crazy postings are gone...:rofl: As much as I'll miss checking out those old threads, I'm down with a fresh slate.

Everyone have a GREAT weekend!

abc

Edited by ANGRYBUTTCRACK
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, ANGRYBUTTCRACK said:

My Lawyer would probably be pleased that all my crazy postings are gone...:rofl: As much as I'll miss checking out those old threads, I'm down with a fresh slate.

Everyone have a GREAT weekend!

abc

The post's may be gone, but the legend lives on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Forum Moderator

Who The Hell is Slappy? Peace

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, Slappy said:

This, is your badge of honor. 

2000_Brotherhood_Final.jpg

Awesome! I'll have one for each side of the truck now :lol: 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Well if y’all gonna post ho in Slaps hood, da least you could do is post a beautiful pic of Mother G for Slap, or yer McSlappmachine, and share in da beauty, If not, head on over to da post ho lounge...or Slap is gonna sick LRS on ya...

• Like 2

• Forum Moderator
Posted (edited)

Dear Slappster, 

I won't ho the hood to my return to the Brotherhood (but I will give you something tasty to gaze upon :blowkiss:

this one time in Sand Camp we were cruising around in our sexy ride scouring the land along Gecko road for left behind firewood.  We had scored some slapticious sticks when we spotted a sweet stack.  Rolled up on it IFLY and the former SandRaptor (BigE I think is his handle nowdays) started loading it up, and they uncovered this wicked wonder of Mother Glamis's children.  Thought y'all could use a gentle reminder to LOOK LOOK LOOK and roll logs and things laying around as it warms up for critters good and bad.  Don't want anyone getting bit 🙂 :turby: :disturbed:

Circa March 2021 (Monkey's Birthday Week)

IMG_E8549.JPG

Edited by Scataloni
  • Like 3

• Administrators

Whoa Scat, she is a beauty right there.  And will no doubt give you a ZAP...she don’t play.  And good info, be careful if you’re walking around mother G, and wearing sandals or going barefoot.  Slap don’t think anybody would like to take that stinger in the foot.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Orange_R said:

Awesome! I'll have one for each side of the truck now :lol: 

You actually put yours on?  I must be a some kind of weirdo. :lol: 

I personally take pride in the fact that my brotherhood, epo stickers and shirts, slappy racing stickers, DOTM sticker have never been adhered or worn.  

Best memories from times past with the stick man!  

• Like 3

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Sandkist said:

94AE1A18-9EEE-4CB1-B569-76105A2F5D7E.thumb.jpeg.d2a52895a30f70784055a1e630ef87ad.jpeg

Is that in Glamis sandkist?

3 minutes ago, sndsamplr said:

Is that in Glamis sandkist?

Sort of, Glamis but not in the dunes.