Sign in to follow this  
Raiders

Gender Equality Tested

What do you think? To far, or warranted reaction?

Seems like a bitch move to me, especially since she was standing there with her arms crossed. Dont get me wrong there is plenty of times where I think that a chick crossed the line and "deserves it" but I would have a hard time administering it. Narrator was a funny bloke, but also seemed a bit cunty.

A smaller weaker man that behaves like an ahole gets knocked the F out, no mercy. Women who behave this way should expect the same thing. :funny: To bad the guy can't hit hard enough to drop a fat chick. He needs to learn how to throw a proper punch.

Sadly it's not just some women that think they can act like an ahole with impunity, there are plenty of guys including small weak ones that need to get knocked the F out. :boxing:

4 minutes ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

A smaller weaker man that behaves like an ahole gets knocked the F out, no mercy. Women who behave this way should expect the same thing. :funny: To bad the guy can't hit hard enough to drop a fat chick. He needs to learn how to throw a proper punch.

Sadly it's not just some women that think they can act like an ahole with impunity, there are plenty of guys including small weak ones that need to get knocked the F out. :boxing:

Funniest line in the video

to me the way IT was out of the cab with the arms crossed said that it knew what was coming next and why it was deserved. As was stated by another witness IT had previous issues getting along with society. I shouldnt have to marry something unshapely like IT to be able to go out in public and protect myself or be assured of being protected. I think he could make a honest case that he was unable to identiify that it was a woman as Ive watched the video multiple times (I admit I get distracted with laughter) and Im still not convinced as to ITS gender. So if there is damage to the blokes car, indicating the aforementioned road rage, he gets a pass on administering the instant justice as in my book IT knew it had it coming. I surely hope I dont have to marry a offspring of godzilla to protect me from this 300 lb welfare behemoth as personally i dont see the conflict between hitting IT and the dont hit a woman rule! I commend him for only administering a small dose of "wake up justice' , as that showed the appropriate restraint for the situation not knowing the gender.