Head set , antennas, P2T do you guys offer this service so I can shorten the 20 feet of Cables that are all balled up??

20170818_155504.jpg

20170818_155447.jpg

car to car radio cables

Yes, the antenna and the headphones.

We can definitely shorten the antenna cable down for you if you send it in, however we typically don't do custom work to  intercom and PTT cables. Those you can tuck somewhere out of the way and won't have problems. 

If you want, we have different lengths of headset cables, we typically provide 12 foot cables for the front seats, and 16 foot cables for the rear seats

This allows you plenty of cable to creatively route the cable up the back of the seats and everything. If you want to swap for shorter cables, I have no problem with that. 

Very cool. I will take you up on that!

Let me get some measurements  and I'll shoot you a pm soon.

That first pic. of the cable is so U can connect it to another car for a car to car :bag:

1 minute ago, I'm Sorry said:

That first pic. of the cable is so U can connect it to another car for a car to car :bag:

download.jpg.2c377fc1aab23a5c78cafe789baed391.jpg

8 minutes ago, I'm Sorry said:

Ya know, once in a while you put put a good one out there IS. :lol: ...........Once in a while.

I accidentally cut my antenna cable when I stretched my chassis.... luckily it was the correct length that I needed and I was able to solder the end back on!! We'll see how it works,if not so good I'll be ordering a new one.

4 hours ago, I'm Sorry said:

4 hours ago, Stugots said:

Ya know, once in a great while you put put a good one out there IS. :lol: ...........Once in a great while.

Fixed that for you.:mongo:

On 8/18/2017 at 8:56 PM, El Diablo said:

I accidentally cut my antenna cable when I stretched my chassis.... luckily it was the correct length that I needed and I was able to solder the end back on!! We'll see how it works,if not so good I'll be ordering a new one.

Be very careful with this. if you're talking about the end that the antenna screws onto, just so you know, it's VERY easy to short that end if not done correctly. We don't even mess with redoing that connector. If we have to shorten, we recrimp the radio connector side. When you are ready to use that radio definitely keep a very good watch on the temperature of the radio. If there is a short in the coax cable, it can burn your radio up and pop some important circuits inside the unit. Just keep an eye on it and triple check how confident you are in the solder job you did. buying a new antenna cable is much cheaper than buying a new radio. 

Thanks for the info, I'm pretty confident with what I've done, and I've double and triple checked the cable for shorts. I will keep an eye on it. I'll let you know if I need a new cable. Thanks