Jump to content
scotty_

Sept 2017 summer ride

Recommended Posts

On 8/22/2017 at 9:44 AM, SoCalMAV said:

Decided to upgrade this year. Just gotta put the sand tires on now.IMG_3810.JPG.2a66d31501cd9f397e0f4a2f9e47c847.JPG

 

xrs

Nice new ride.  Went with the RS this time.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2017 at 4:42 PM, ocjeff said:

Late Friday night for me.

That's good you will be ready @5:30 am :rtd: First Big Ride!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2017 at 6:41 AM, Sand Shark said:

Nice new ride.  Went with the RS this time.  

Yes sir. You should come out this weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SoCalMAV said:

Yes sir. You should come out this weekend.

I'll Be there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SoCalMAV said:

Yes sir. You should come out this weekend.

I will be in Newport this weekend.   I will take the nice water and 85 temps.   

I have thought about doing one of the summer time night rides, but just can't get motivated to drive out there when I know it is 110 during the day.    

 

Have fun out there and be safe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2017 at 6:15 AM, Richard H said:

When do people usually get out there?

I just talked to Don and Dede....They said that they where going to be there Thursday night...Osborne here we come!! 

GOPR1010.00_02_14_03.Still013.jpg

GOPR1010.00_01_37_06.Still011.jpg

GOPR1010.00_01_36_01.Still010.jpg

GOPR1010.00_04_22_44.Still027.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Big Mikey said:

I just talked to Don and Dede....They said that they where going to be there Thursday night...Osborne here we come!! 

GOPR1010.00_02_14_03.Still013.jpg

GOPR1010.00_01_37_06.Still011.jpg

GOPR1010.00_01_36_01.Still010.jpg

GOPR1010.00_04_22_44.Still027.jpg

Be there Friday mid afternoon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sand Shark said:

I will be in Newport this weekend.   I will take the nice water and 85 temps.   

I have thought about doing one of the summer time night rides, but just can't get motivated to drive out there when I know it is 110 during the day.    

 

Have fun out there and be safe. 

They don't do night rides ..... well maybe 10min at night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New weather update looks like temps drop a lot. 101 on Sat and 94 sun. Over night lows below 80. That's real nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, ocjeff said:

New weather update looks like temps drop a lot. 101 on Sat and 94 sun. Over night lows below 80. That's real nice.

Much improved! Cooler here this am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ocjeff said:

New weather update looks like temps drop a lot. 101 on Sat and 94 sun. Over night lows below 80. That's real nice.

This is going to be a great weekend .....We have all the hot shots  showing up, Did I Mention EPIC video

GOPR1010.00_00_46_36.Still007.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, I'm Sorry said:

They don't do night rides ..... well maybe 10min at night

So ride at 5:30am until maybe 10a.m.?   I would rather ride at night when it is hot out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We must park inside the lines for camping last trip ranger made up move campers that where out side line so leave room for others Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're on our way! Leaving Chandler AZ now! We're really looking forward to this trip. It was the only one we were able to make this year!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

make sure you close your trailer doors too.  the rangers last time were snooping around and even ran two of us thought the computer.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know all about the Rangers I have a special camera  that I know is running whenever I talk to don't want to be police

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Squatcher said:

make sure you close your trailer doors too.  the rangers last time were snooping around and even ran two of us thought the computer.  

What do you mean? They were bothering people inside their own trailers?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SoCalMAV said:

What do you mean? They were bothering people inside their own trailers?  

There were snooping inside my enclosed trailer.  they saw one firework and took it and gave me a ticket.  but they were hassling us and ran mine and OCjeff wife info in the computer.   we had 3 rangers come by camp in two days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We came by but Noone was home. What time is the sunset ride? We'll meet you up there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2017 at 5:45 PM, Big Mikey said:

Mikey's in ....who will Join me in the last premo ride of the summer  Where going to make an ass kicking video

If not now ,When ?

Add Your Name

1) Mikey

2)Devin

3)Schatcher,

4)OC Jeff

 

 

 

Good video.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.