mike dee

How you like the M&P shield?

Glock 43 not a CA option for now but was looking at the M&P shield for momma, of course theirs alot of options but this will be a good fit for her purse if she can prove to be accurate with it. Any one like this piece?

Edited by mike dee

Absolutely love mine! Have it chambered in 9mm... I have probably 1500 rounds through it without a single malfunction. It's accurate, very easy to handle, and reliable. Seems to be very well made especially for the price. My wife has put some rounds through it and has no problem racking rounds or getting shots on target with it. It fits very well in different size hands depending on which magazine you use (it comes with a 7 and an 8 round. I use it as my EDC. Let me know if you have any more questions about it!

i carry one daily and have no complaints. its a 9mm as well and shoots nice, accurate, and hardly notice it in my IWB holster even being a smaller/thinner guy. My wife wants one as well as she loves it. 

Everything shiggins37 said, for the wife. I personally am not a big fan of the polymer frame guns but for a woman they are okay because it slices off a little bit of the weight. Make mine a 1911 please!

My wife likes her Shield way more than any Glock by Mattel that she has fired. Can't go wrong with the S&W if they don't mind some plastic.

Edited by aceisback

I have a 40 Cal and it has been a good gun. Nice and thin easy to conceal.

12 minutes ago, Desert Guy76 said:

I have a 40 Cal and it has been a good gun. Nice and thin easy to conceal.

Awesome was just thinking how the 40 handles also, maybe I'll buy a pair for one doesn't get lonely.

Love mine. Easiest guy I own to carry. I carry it with a T1C AGS holster so I can carry another mag if I want. 

IMG_4984.JPG

IMG_4261.JPG

4 minutes ago, cek said:

Love mine. Easiest guy I own to carry. I carry it with a T1C AGS holster so I can carry another mag if I want. 

IMG_4984.JPG

IMG_4261.JPG

9mm or 40?

21 minutes ago, mike dee said:

9mm or 40?

9mm. I have the 40 also just don't like the way it shoots. The 9 is a lot better balanced in my opinion. 

Just got this one. I cant figure out how to conceal it tho.. Silencerco Maxim 9

IMG_6463.JPG

2 hours ago, mike dee said:

Awesome was just thinking how the 40 handles also, maybe I'll buy a pair for one doesn't get lonely.

I thought about doing the same lol

I love my M&P 9mm... I also love my Berreta Nano 9mm. Both are single stack, easy to conceal.

bought my daughter one for her 22 b-day last yr I've put a few hundred threw it and she had lot more i think its a great gun, and she loves it.

I love mine. I haven't shot the 40 cal. but was told it kicks pretty good, big round in a small gun. I didn't want another caliber so I went 9mm. Shooting it is almost as comfortable as shooting my Beretta 92F. It's a small gun but shoots and feels like a big gun is the best way I can discribe it.. Great gun and very easy to carry every day all day. Ammo bro. was giving them away a few weeks ago for $325 

My wife loves her 9mm shield. She's a decent shot with it.  They have a free day for ladies range out here in Queen Creek and she goes all the time.  

Love my M&P 9mm! I carry it more then my Glock 43.

Have had approx 800 rounds through it without a problem. My girlfriend has shot approx 300 rounds and likes the feel since it fits her hand better. 

The glock 43 was my favorite especially since I carry a Glock 21 everyday for work. I think the M&P shoots a lil closer grouping on the target and although I have big hands it fits well with the 8 round msg. 

I leave my Glock 43 at home now although it's a great gun I need a gun that we both can handle efficiently. 

I carry a Ruger LCP which is a 380 whenever I wear shorts. 

M&P is a a lil heavy when wearing shorts as I put it in my pocket.

I bought the Belly conceal weapon holster and I love that thing for both compact 9mm. 

I'm have a belly so I tend to put my gun in my pocket. Belly holster which I bought from Amazon let's me place it on my waist and still be real concealed when wearing t-shirts.

I like it. Its my pocket gun. I use a holster store leather iwb. My wife has a charter arms under coverlite with a holster store iwb leather w/retention. I love both pistols

1 hour ago, sausage450r said:

I like it. Its my pocket gun. I use a holster store leather iwb. My wife has a charter arms under coverlite with a holster store iwb leather w/retention. I love both pistols

Thanx for I do will look Into those

2 hours ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

I love mine. I haven't shot the 40 cal. but was told it kicks pretty good, big round in a small gun. I didn't want another caliber so I went 9mm. Shooting it is almost as comfortable as shooting my Beretta 92F. It's a small gun but shoots and feels like a big gun is the best way I can discribe it.. Great gun and very easy to carry every day all day. Ammo bro. was giving them away a few weeks ago for $325 

Ya , Turners just put them on sale as well-known going in the a.m.

Screenshot_20170825-183512.png

27 minutes ago, mike dee said:

Thanx for I do will look Into those

Ya , Turners just put them on sale as well-known going in the a.m.

Screenshot_20170825-183512.png

That is not a good price and use to be their regular price and the sale price was $419. Another friend just picked up one from Ammo Bro for $399 with a $75 cash rebate or 2 boxes of Hornady ammo , 2 mags, and a mag charger good thru 9/30/17. He did the mags and ammo as that is more then $75 bucks. I'm guessing they both went to the one of the 605 as they are in Buena Park.

Edited by SANDPSYCHO

Screenshot_20170804-1624031.thumb.png.7279bfcc2a32dd630d5a5d070cc9fb50.png

This is what he got. Had to go to my phone for it.

I'd delete it but I can't be trusted.

Edited by SANDPSYCHO

Wife's rig

IMG_5862.JPG

IMG_5863.JPG

Liking mine in 9mm and its been great so far with about 800 rounds.  

I also have a XDS ( ca off roster) in 45. But they also have a 9mm. It's a little thicker but also a very nice gun. 

Not sure your location. But cannot beat 

2a zone. Great people and your in and out in minutes with the best price possible  

https://www.2azone.com/smith-wesson-c-840_841_1158.html

Edited by done-it-again

1 hour ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

That is not a good price and use to be their regular price and the sale price was $419. Another friend just picked up one from Ammo Bro for $399 with a $75 cash rebate or 2 boxes of Hornady ammo , 2 mags, and a mag charger good thru 9/30/17. He did the mags and ammo as that is more then $75 bucks. I'm guessing they both went to the one of the 605 as they are in Buena Park.

I think thats the Turners "special" version with different sights on it. They still have the one without for less.

38 minutes ago, Mongo said:

I think thats the Turners "special" version with different sights on it. They still have the one without for less.

I actually read the add and you are correct.