Sign in to follow this  
Papa Bear

GAB.AI A new and better uncensored Social Site competing with FB!

Gab.AI is a new and uncensored social media site with NO advertising! Better than the Nazi Zuckerberg's Leftist site and you can find me there as Papa_Bear, let's make this grow! The founder is from Texas and is being attacked by the Left to the point Google will not post their App!

If your not paying for the service you are not the customer you are the product being sold.  If this site has no advertisers how is it that he makes money unless you pay a membership?

17 minutes ago, MWB said:

If your not paying for the service you are not the customer you are the product being sold.  If this site has no advertisers how is it that he makes money unless you pay a membership?

That's what the PRO plan is for. You get more features. I clicked over to preview, but there is no preview without registration, so, no.. 

18 minutes ago, MWB said:

Like open source, you can, and I did Donate! What is free speech worth to you? Great concept just getting off the ground, they might have to go Commercial in the future, but the concept is priceless! 

The Social Media platform Target is Twitter - 300 characters or less, Premium memberships available for $$

I'd love to see President Trump use Gab :lol:

1aa9n0.jpg

1 minute ago, WLD-OTZ said:

That's what the PRO plan is for. You get more features. I clicked over to preview, but there is no preview without registration, so, no.. 

No to free speech? So don't be a "Pro" Messages and more are still available! Once I get most of my friends over I will not interact with Zuckerberg's Left Wing crap hole! Unless you're a Transgender, Anti-Christian, Muslim, Guy, Libtard, then you're right at home! This sight GD is my number 2 site for off road and Mother Glamis and I hope it is around for many years, but there is a bigger world out there! I have a Twitter Account and NEVER use it, Instagram once in a while, FB I have 1200 friends and followers and have paid for ads that did me absolutely zero for all the money I have spent and they control speech and don't give a shit if you can't access your pages that you have PAID for! I am done making the Liberal Kid money!  

5 minutes ago, CRUSTY said:

The Social Media platform Target is Twitter - 300 characters or less, Premium memberships available for $$

I'd love to see President Trump use Gab :lol:

1aa9n0.jpg

Agreed!

Just now, Papa Bear said:

No to free speech? So don't be a "Pro" Messages and more are still available! Once I get most of my friends over I will not interact with Zuckerberg's Left Wing crap hole! Unless you're a Transgender, Anti-Christian, Muslim, Guy, Libtard, then you're right at home! This sight GD is my number 2 site for off road and Mother Glamis and I hope it is around for many years, but there is a bigger world out there! I have a Twitter Account and NEVER use it, Instagram once in a while, FB I have 1200 friends and followers and have paid for ads that did me absolutely zero for all the money I have spent and they control speech and don't give a shit if you can't access your pages that you have PAID for! I am done making the Liberal Kid money!  

Simmer down there, buckaroo... I said I could not preview without registering. If I register, and see it is just a bunch of people all agreeing on shit, then I will have no use for it, but they already have all my pertinent information. Certainly not a win/win for me. 

We ARE allowed to disagree without getting crazy. This is exactly what I hope to avoid in my social media interactions. 

14 minutes ago, WLD-OTZ said:

Simmer down there, buckaroo... I said I could not preview without registering. If I register, and see it is just a bunch of people all agreeing on shit, then I will have no use for it, but they already have all my pertinent information. Certainly not a win/win for me. 

We ARE allowed to disagree without getting crazy. This is exactly what I hope to avoid in my social media interactions. 

Then Gab is not for you, same as it's not for me.

I like to think i can communicate effectively enough that I won't get labeled for "Hate speech" :rotf:

I can only imagine how it must be on Gab, very one-sided - no thanks.

18 minutes ago, WLD-OTZ said:

Agree 100%, I think that is the point! Free to do what you want and say what you want, "Hate Speech" is also Protected and anyone who takes any speech away is the one full of hate and will support Tyranny! Like the old Jewish tell of the last person taken away to the camps: "Then they came for me"! 

Hmmm. They named it "GAB", so I'm thinkin' it's more of a "Chick Site"..

Hate speech is protected when you are dealing with the Government, no where else, and I fully support the spirit and letter of the First Amendment as it is written. Personally I do not feel hate speech has a purpose, nor an excuse. 

Uncensored noodz?

1 hour ago, WLD-OTZ said:

Hate speech is protected when you are dealing with the Government, no where else, and I fully support the spirit and letter of the First Amendment as it is written. Personally I do not feel hate speech has a purpose, nor an excuse. 

I agree, hate speech has no excuse, even though the purpose is to inflame the other side.

Who gets to decide if it's hate speech? The person who gets offended by a statue? At some point, people need to tell the little snowflake to STFU.

That's the problem. I've seen a lot of stuff that's been censored on FB that wasn't hate speech - it was simply pro-right, and it had to get reposted as a picture to get around the censorship. I don't think the owner of a social media site like that should be playing politics. Yes, they should keep it clean, but that's not what FB is doing. They are blatantly allowing leftists to post anything they want (they will respond to reported posts) and deleting right wing posts that aren't hate speech by any standards.

If we start allowing that, then what's next, people start tearing down statues just because they remind them of the Civil War?

Oh wait... they're already doing that.

Why isn't anyone tearing down MLK fwy and street signs? There's gotta be at least a million of those across the country. Don't they remind anyone of all of the racial strife of the 60s?

That's just the thing. Steve, Face Book does NOT have to follow the First Amendment, they can censor all they want. Newspapers, radio and TV are no longer required to give both sides equal access. 

But Hatespeech may be difficult to define, but we know it when we see it. 

1 minute ago, WLD-OTZ said:

That's just the thing. Steve, Face Book does NOT have to follow the First Amendment, they can censor all they want. Newspapers, radio and TV are no longer required to give both sides equal access. 

But Hatespeech may be difficult to define, but we know it when we see it. 

The gov't can't make them be apolitical, but if everyone leaves and goes to gab, then FB will get the message.

If people (like you) aren't bothered by being fed a steady stream of leftist politics, then they will continue to do it. Me personally, I'm sick of the leftist media and don't need to see that same bias on my social media. Again, they are NOT censoring hate speech. They are censoring a lot of stuff that is pro-right wing. 

That is the wonderful thing about freedom of choice. In my first post, all I said was  they would not allow me to preview without my name and email address. No preview, no info. I do not do the quizzes that want my contact list either. 

Sounds almost like an "Identity Theft" scam..

So you think FB will allow you on without an account or email? What info are they getting from a gmail, yahoo, or aol? Really? Read the privacy notice and if you don't agree don't sign up and enjoy the Snowflake soup spooned out in great quantities! FB is 80% fake news! 92% Left wing crap!

48 minutes ago, JDMeister said:

Sounds almost like an "Identity Theft" scam..

Like Google who sells your info? LMAO! Good one.............

24 plus Hours on GAB and loving it for what it is, haven't followed one racist, and am watching liberals heads come off! Great entertainment, much like a right to carry state, with Freedom comes responsibility! ;) They picked up 10000 new people yesterday!

Don't get too excited.  Several large websites have been erased recently because the internet didn't like what was being posted.  Naturally, they were right wing websites.  I think Go Daddy pulled at least one of the plugs.

4 hours ago, Bansh88 said:

Don't get too excited.  Several large websites have been erased recently because the internet didn't like what was being posted.  Naturally, they were right wing websites.  I think Go Daddy pulled at least one of the plugs.

What do you think of them doing that?

Edited by socaldmax