Sign in to follow this  
BaBaBouy

What was that?

On 9/8/2017 at 11:20 AM, BaBaBouy said:

Which is capitalism and I'm fine with it. In business I spent more time with the processing / client retaining side than I did with my sales peeps. Stressing how important account reps were and telling them that each day a client chose to stay with us was a "sale" and they had more sales than the whole sales department ever would.

I guess my point, if any, would be that bringing a client in the front door looks great until you monitor the back door standing wide open allowing ex-clients out. I can't count the times we've lost business to broker firms willing to work for free or how many times my sales peeps threatened mutiny because I wouldn't adjust our fees to get a large client. If you get a client because you sold yourself short you'll lose the same client as there's always someone willing to ho themselves out at a lower level you didn't even know existed.

The NFL seems to be operating at the whims of political correctness and a "be everything to everyone" as if Bernie Sanders is their head of sales. If I were doing an ROP retroactively or a sales proposal on a prior basis I'd see a huge red flag in the prospect of the financial status and propensity of the new fans to stay and spend money. I'm not sure how appealing to those that despise capitalism, violence and think the ideal end to a competition is a tie are the desirable demographic? 

They're now accepting EBT.

Opening up a whole new world of revenue! The taxpayers!

There is still one Blockbuster Video store left. Their Tweets are hilarious!

I'd love to see people scratch their heads and say, "NFL? What was that?" Just like they do now when an old geezer like BaBa mentions Blockbuster.

17 hours ago, saychz316 said:

I will be a monkeys uncle if I think I can eff with a guy that can drink 300 bucks worth of keystone light. 

Im out.

Pease.

Obviously nobody can drink $300 worth of Stones in one lifetime, I filled up my fallout shelter and sent a shipping container to Peru to be auctioned off at a "Send a Sherpa to college" event.

6 hours ago, sausage450r said:

I saw that, they're running out of room for nails in the coffin.

On 9/15/2017 at 12:03 PM, saychz316 said:

I will be a monkeys uncle if I think I can eff with a guy that can drink 300 bucks worth of keystone light. 

Im out.

Pease.

I miss you...

On 9/21/2017 at 1:49 PM, BaBaBouy said:

I saw that, they're running out of room for nails in the coffin.

They should also dedicate a month to domestic violence, drunk driving and drug abuse. During that month any player that’s been arrested on either charge should not be allowed to play. 

2 hours ago, FAMILY OF 4 said:

They should also dedicate a month to domestic violence, drunk driving and drug abuse. During that month any player that’s been arrested on either charge should not be allowed to play. 

They don't have enough white guys in the entire league to put together 2 competing teams if you ban all of the criminals!

Have they jumped the shark?

:swim:

what is ESPN? 

6 minutes ago, WLD-OTZ said:

what is ESPN? 

ESPaNol

9 minutes ago, dbart said:

ESPaNol

Is that a futbol network?

just cruising by. lol