LMAO!   If the Chargers start winning they will fill that stadium.  It is a great place to watch soccer and should be great to watch a football game.  I much rather go to that arena versus where the Rams play.  The Rams will never fill the coliseum, it is to big and a pain in the ass to park.

Decisions made on wealth not common sense or education...... I love it

1 hour ago, Sand Shark said:

LMAO!   If the Chargers start winning they will fill that stadium.  It is a great place to watch soccer and should be great to watch a football game.  I much rather go to that arena versus where the Rams play.  The Rams will never fill the coliseum, it is to big and a pain in the ass to park.

Yeah, and if I win the lotto I will drive a Funco F9.  I agree about the coliseum.

The nfl as an organization is pissing people off with their rules and virtue signaling  their broadcasting partners are even worse and then the team owners eff their cities every chance they get.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/finance/news/tough-start-nfl-season-ratings-13-week-1-145729365.html

The cost to see a game is sky rocketing. Most people can Uber to a local sports bar, get some good grub and drinks for a quarter of the cost

And F the players who won't stand for the National Anthem! I refuse to watch NFL....

~jw

12 minutes ago, jwest2sh said:

And F the players who won't stand for the National Anthem! I refuse to watch NFL....

~jw

this ^  

Yup, there are many reasons to not watch.  The only games I will see this year will be promotions in the poker room where I play.  Touchdowns give cash splashes to the next pot after the score.  Not going to watch a single game at home, or in the dunes for that matter.  I am DONE!

5 hours ago, Kat-A-Tonic said:

The NFL needs to double down on its multi-pronged approach. First hire a few screeching hens, preferably with pigment to explain the game to us and convey information that enhances the experience. Second, jack up the cost of attending a game and bill non-fans through taxpayer subsidized agreements. Third, educate the masses regarding civility and progressive thinking.

I feel this will work well in the long run, or not. 

50 minutes ago, BaBaBouy said:

The NFL needs to double down on its multi-pronged approach. First hire a few screeching hens, preferably with pigment to explain the game to us and convey information that enhances the experience. Second, jack up the cost of attending a game and bill non-fans through taxpayer subsidized agreements. Third, educate the masses regarding civility and progressive thinking.

Whoa bronco. That be quite racist. Lost interest in the NFL 25 years ago. They think its too big of a machine to be broken? Time is against them.

The NFL is a very confused. They need to grow a pair before they lose more generational fans.

It's almost as if they are trying to trade their current fan base for the snowflakes.

Kind of reminds me of a certain store and major company. No way that company would abandon their "base", right? :legit:

Edited by Legit Duner

That pic in the link for the Chargers game is amazing. That stadium on December 31st will be overflowing with Silver & Black.

The product hasn't changed all that much, but the politics and entitlement have ruined a once awesome opportunity to disconnect for awhile.

7 hours ago, Sand Shark said:

BWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

3 hours ago, BaBaBouy said:

Aren't you a Raiders fan? Civility and progressive thinking, huh?

That ancient paradigm of the rich white plantation owners making billions off of the sweat of their hired hands is about over. They charge too much for tickets, parking and beer, pay the overindulged, entitled, unpatriotic thugs WAAAY too much money and soak taxpayers for the costs of building a new stadium so they can make even more money. 

I can watch it all for free in glorious 1080p at home, drinking ice cold beer and not worry about a DUI fighting traffic out of the stadium. Why bake in the sun, take a chance of getting knifed by some Raider loser and spend $400 from the nosebleed seats where they all look like little ants, you can't even see who has the ball.

EFF THEM ALL, especially Kapernutsucker.

My uncle Al has started a boycott campaign against the NFL if they do not show respect to our flag and country and he is looking for support, I don't do Facebook so feel free to share this with fellow patriots. While I have know Al for 45+ years it was not until about 15 years ago that he shared some of his life story of being an A6 pilot in Vietnam flying off a carrier, coming back to the states and becoming anA4 squadron commander at El Torro marine base, while stationed there he met and married my mothers youngest sister.

Al is the finest man I know please consider helping him with this endeavor.

PLEASE READ TO THE END AS I AM ASKING YOU TO TAKE SOME ACTION!

As a dedicated NFL fan, I am dismayed by the most recent group of Cleveland Browns football players disrespect during an off-season game, and it appears that the NFL leadership is going to continue to “ignore” the actions of their employees in this issue. They “Reportedly say- it is a Freedom of Speech issue”. Having spent 28 years of my life as a U S Marine defending this right and others included in our Constitution- I fully agree that their disrespect is certainly “protected” (by mine and others actions who served, or gave their lives in military service while earning a considerable smaller salary than these players enjoy.) What I personally object to, is their “choice of way” to express their views or dissatisfaction.

While the prices charged for seats in an NFL stadium is next to “highway robbery”- (and I would NOT expect those having already paid for season tickets to participate in a boycott), a HUGE percentage of the income of the NFL comes from the Television rights of their games and the immense prices advertisers pay to have an ad broadcast during a televised game.

So how do we get the NFL players and Leadership’s attention on this issue? Hit them where it HURTS!   In the pocketbook! How to do this? By PLEDGING to STOP WATCHING ANY TV GAME THAT DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:

1. National Anthem MUST BE PLAYED in stadium and BROADCAST LIVE at beginning of program.
  2. TV Cameras MUST SHOW BOTH BENCHES during Anthem and any players not respectfully standing.

If above is NOT FOLLOWED, OR if ANY PLAYER (a single one) fails to respectfully stand- we members supporting this action hereby PLEDGE THAT WE WILL IMMEDIATELY TURN OFF THIS TV GAME! Further, as an indication of each of our personal commitment to this PLEDGE, we are hereby contributing the sum of Five Dollars (US $5.00- or more if desired) to the “Upset with NFL players disrespect of the National Anthem?” GoFundMe campaign. Further, this contribution is made with the full understanding that every single dollar (less GoFundMe charge) raised by this campaign will pass directly to one or more approved 501.c.(3) Foundations organized for the sole purpose of assisting military members or their families.

It is the organizer’s belief that as this campaign grows in numbers and the NFL leadership and players see the level of support and magnitude of their problem through the lower viewership of games and loss of advertisement dollars, that they will “jointly” agree that their selection of method of demonstration of free speech is not supported by the majority of US citizens, and such is clearly not in their own long-term interest. They will therefore again pay proper respect to our flag and National Anthem and take their “demonstrations” elsewhere.

To be effective we need some 100,000 members to not only sign up, but to TURN THE TV OFF when the NFL FAILS TO COMPLY WITH THE GUIDELINES. I know there are many persons giving aid and funds to support the very unfortunate happening from Hurricane Harvey. I am one of those giving there, but NATIONAL PRIDE IN OUR ANTHEM rises above all other issues and surely you can afford $5 to register your support and to FOLLOW THROUGH IN YOUR PLEDGE to TURN OFF THE TV!   Please join with me and let’s get this rolling NOW! Click here-  https://www.gofundme.com/upset-with-nfl-anthem-process

Sponsor:  Brig. Gen. Al Brewster USMC (Ret) age 87

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO YOUR EMAIL AND FACEBOOK CONTACTS ALSO IN ORDER TO GET WIDE DISTRIBUTION!

Wow,  20 people and $415 in 15 days. Kind pathetic. Long ways from 100K people. I wish him well.

At the age of 87 most of his friends are not very active on social media or alive, I see his kids have not been much help, he has not set up a way to communicate how many people will help participate without donating,  only the go fund me for the military 

14 hours ago, ahipara 55 said:

Whoa bronco. That be quite racist. Lost interest in the NFL 25 years ago. They think its too big of a machine to be broken? Time is against them.

What a non-progressive type observation, I sentence you to three hours work at the DNC headquarters.

Being a Chiefs fan, My GF decided to purchase tickets for the Chargers/Chiefs game in Carson in a couple weeks. We pulled up ticketmaster website. 

340 bucks each. No thanks. Like previously stated, I have a really nice Samsung 65" 1080p boob tube in my livingroom to watch on. But it wont sell out so I wont be able to watch it. 

Edited by saychz316

16 hours ago, SCHMIDTY said:

this ^  

x 1000!

10 hours ago, arch stanton said:

My uncle Al has started a boycott campaign against the NFL if they do not show respect to our flag and country and he is looking for support, I don't do Facebook so feel free to share this with fellow patriots. While I have know Al for 45+ years it was not until about 15 years ago that he shared some of his life story of being an A6 pilot in Vietnam flying off a carrier, coming back to the states and becoming anA4 squadron commander at El Torro marine base, while stationed there he met and married my mothers youngest sister.

Al is the finest man I know please consider helping him with this endeavor.

PLEASE READ TO THE END AS I AM ASKING YOU TO TAKE SOME ACTION!

As a dedicated NFL fan, I am dismayed by the most recent group of Cleveland Browns football players disrespect during an off-season game, and it appears that the NFL leadership is going to continue to “ignore” the actions of their employees in this issue. They “Reportedly say- it is a Freedom of Speech issue”. Having spent 28 years of my life as a U S Marine defending this right and others included in our Constitution- I fully agree that their disrespect is certainly “protected” (by mine and others actions who served, or gave their lives in military service while earning a considerable smaller salary than these players enjoy.) What I personally object to, is their “choice of way” to express their views or dissatisfaction.

While the prices charged for seats in an NFL stadium is next to “highway robbery”- (and I would NOT expect those having already paid for season tickets to participate in a boycott), a HUGE percentage of the income of the NFL comes from the Television rights of their games and the immense prices advertisers pay to have an ad broadcast during a televised game.

So how do we get the NFL players and Leadership’s attention on this issue? Hit them where it HURTS!   In the pocketbook! How to do this? By PLEDGING to STOP WATCHING ANY TV GAME THAT DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:

1. National Anthem MUST BE PLAYED in stadium and BROADCAST LIVE at beginning of program.
  2. TV Cameras MUST SHOW BOTH BENCHES during Anthem and any players not respectfully standing.

If above is NOT FOLLOWED, OR if ANY PLAYER (a single one) fails to respectfully stand- we members supporting this action hereby PLEDGE THAT WE WILL IMMEDIATELY TURN OFF THIS TV GAME! Further, as an indication of each of our personal commitment to this PLEDGE, we are hereby contributing the sum of Five Dollars (US $5.00- or more if desired) to the “Upset with NFL players disrespect of the National Anthem?” GoFundMe campaign. Further, this contribution is made with the full understanding that every single dollar (less GoFundMe charge) raised by this campaign will pass directly to one or more approved 501.c.(3) Foundations organized for the sole purpose of assisting military members or their families.

It is the organizer’s belief that as this campaign grows in numbers and the NFL leadership and players see the level of support and magnitude of their problem through the lower viewership of games and loss of advertisement dollars, that they will “jointly” agree that their selection of method of demonstration of free speech is not supported by the majority of US citizens, and such is clearly not in their own long-term interest. They will therefore again pay proper respect to our flag and National Anthem and take their “demonstrations” elsewhere.

To be effective we need some 100,000 members to not only sign up, but to TURN THE TV OFF when the NFL FAILS TO COMPLY WITH THE GUIDELINES. I know there are many persons giving aid and funds to support the very unfortunate happening from Hurricane Harvey. I am one of those giving there, but NATIONAL PRIDE IN OUR ANTHEM rises above all other issues and surely you can afford $5 to register your support and to FOLLOW THROUGH IN YOUR PLEDGE to TURN OFF THE TV!   Please join with me and let’s get this rolling NOW! Click here-  https://www.gofundme.com/upset-with-nfl-anthem-process

Sponsor:  Brig. Gen. Al Brewster USMC (Ret) age 87

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO YOUR EMAIL AND FACEBOOK CONTACTS ALSO IN ORDER TO GET WIDE DISTRIBUTION!

HAHAHAHAHAHA you think the NFL is getting bad about flag stuff?  I take it you haven't heard the new word about military not being able to carry the flag onto the field in the beginning anymore.  This email came through a couple days ago.

"Team,

Via the below email chain, OSD has issued guidance regarding the use of military personnel for sporting events/patriotic celebrations, such as NFL pregame and halftime shows.  Based on OSD's interpretation of Federal Law, CNAP claimancy personnel shall not participate in events where they are expected to carry or wave giant horizontal U.S. flags or where the flag, modified version of the flag, or representation of the flag is waved or displayed in any manner inconsistent with statutes governing the display of the U.S. Flag and rendering of honors by uniformed personnel.  Participation is permissible only when any U.S. Flag incorporated into the event/ceremony is ceremonially carried and displayed by a color guard.   The popular unfurl of a giant U.S. Flag prevents those uniformed members from rendering the proper salute to the Flag while the National Anthem is playing and the quick exit off the field prohibits the respectful handling of the flag, also required by law.  Service members may line the field, stand at attention, and render the appropriate salute during the National Anthem - assuming any flag being used is being displayed in accordance with Federal Law. 

This new guidance ensures service member participation in sporting and other events is consistent with governing statutes regarding the display of the flag and military honors during the playing of the national anthem.  Personnel who have questions about the appropriateness of an event should contact their chain of command and any uniformed participation of service members in public events should be coordinated through public affairs and legal channels .

The LA Chargers are planning to have service members wave an altered flag on 11 Sep, which is impermissible under this new guidance.  Accordingly, please ensure the widest possible dissemination of this change as quickly as possible.

Be mindful that PAO approved use of military personnel for ceremonial Flag presentation, even at a sporting event, is permissible if the above noted requirements are met. "

I left the names out of the email, because Im  not really sure if im allowed to put names out there, but heres yore daily dose of rage.

:fof:  Kneelers

Haven't watched a game in 2 years, including the toilet bowls.. They can all ride off the cliff in flames.. Empty stadiums tell the story.. tell all them kneelers to go take a walk down the halls of a VA hospital and tell them you want to spit on the flag they were willing to lay their life down for.. Hope all you kneelers end up like Kapperdick (Unemployed).