What the players don't realize is some fans will stop going to games (they already have), buying gear (which is HUGE),

buying NFL Sunday ticket and stop watching games altogether. IMO this will eventually lead to lower player contracts $ because the owners are running a business and if people aren't buying....

This may cause them to protest again so keep an eye out for dual protests.

Kinda lookin like the raiders o'line threw the game last week to punish carr for not protesting

12 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

Kinda lookin like the raiders o'line threw the game last week to punish carr for not protesting

I did not watch any, so did not know that.  If true, the beast is already beginning to feed on itself.  Does not take much of that, even perception, for a team to fall apart.  Then the fans bolt and the pace accelerates.  So glad SD did not cave to spanos and the chargers.  LA's problem now...

Eff all of them.

Bunch of overpaid whiners.

They don't realize that no one needs football...nobody needs them.

If football ceased to exist on Monday night, Sunday night, etc...we all would survive.

4 minutes ago, dbart said:

Eff all of them.

Bunch of overpaid whiners.

They don't realize that no one needs football...nobody needs them.

If football ceased to exist on Monday night, Sunday night, etc...we all would survive.

Wouldn't even notice it's gone. Let those illiterate pos go to work.

Just now, ehall said:

Wouldn't even notice it's gone. Let those illiterate pos go to work.

Exactly!

I think next time a cop is called to a violence call in the inner city he/she should kneel for 2 min before doing anything to protest violence against officers

16 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

I think next time a cop is called to a violence call in the inner city he/she should kneel for 2 min before doing anything to protest violence against officers

^ This.

1 hour ago, jaybird95 said:

^ This.

I will go one better. Cops should boycott all games that includes working security. The military should refuse to do fly overs or appearances

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 7:29 PM, SCHMIDTY said:

Haven't watched a game in 2 years, including the toilet bowls.. They can all ride off the cliff in flames.. Empty stadiums tell the story.. tell all them kneelers to go take a walk down the halls of a VA hospital and tell them you want to spit on the flag they were willing to lay their life down for.. Hope all you kneelers end up like Kapperdick (Unemployed).

AGREE TO HELL WITH THESE MAGGOTS

As a bay area resident/49er fan; so happy to see them lose AGAIN.  If the whole team chooses to kneel, they deserve to lose.   Soooo done with the NFL.....

eff*ing kneerlers.....

Edited by 1newbie
error

Story on the phone said Fox was going to stop broadcasting the Anthem. Might be a start.

But I'm sure they're hoping just to lure back viewers, not to change the player's actions.

Hope this all comes tumbling down on the players and owners with a similar outcome to Kaepernick.

Such over-payed prima donna pussy's........

Oh, and the chokers lose again.  

Some Libtard POS was mouthing off on FB about how it was their 1st Amendment Right to protest "police brutality." I asked him what disrespecting the flag and nation during the National Anthem had to do with police brutality, more specifically cops shooting black men. There is no correlation, that's why Colin Kapertwat had to explain to everyone WHY he was kneeling. My response: "If you're protesting something and you have to EXPLAIN what you're protesting, then you're doing it wrong, dipshit!"

No one is disputing their 1st Amendment rights, we're disgusted by their lack of common decency. I told him it was just like farting at the dinner table. Sure, you can do it, but people with any sort of class whatsoever don't do it, and don't think it's funny. Protesting, especially on your knees, is for losers. 

Then I pointed out these statistics. In 2015, 36 black men were killed by cops, and 137 cops were killed. In 2016, only 16 black men were killed and 143 cops died in the line of duty. Now really - who is getting massacred in the streets?? When you consider that the cops swore to protect and serve the public and got killed for their efforts, and the other group are potential criminals, thugs and suspects, I'm thinking the cops aren't shooting fast enough!

Meanwhile, it's estimated between 200,000 and 400,000 people die from medical malpractice every yr in the US. Why don't the Libtards cry and whine and gnash their teeth about those huge numbers? Oh, right, because the Libtard "media" never mentions it in between all of their race-baiting, Trump hating headlines.

So called "journalists" make me sick. The sad part is over 50% of the population can't tell shiat from shinola. They believe everything that's spoonfed to them, especially on social media.  

2 hours ago, bagman said:

Story on the phone said Fox was going to stop broadcasting the Anthem. Might be a start.

bitch move by FOX... IMHO..

Here are some fun facts about the hypocrites over at the NFL...
In 2012 the NFL had an issue with Tim Tebow kneeling for each game to pray, they also had an issue with Tebow wearing John3:16 as part of his blackout to avoid glare and made him take it off.
In 2013 the NFL fined Brandon Marshall for wearing green cleats to raise awareness for people with mental health disorders....
In 2014 Robert Griffin III (RG3) entered a post-game press conference wearing a shirt that said "Know Jesus Know Peace" but was forced to turn it inside out by an NFL uniform inspector before speaking at the podium.
In 2015 DeAngelo Williams was fined for wearing "Find the Cure" eye black for breast cancer awareness.
In 2015 William Gay was fined for wearing purple cleats to raise awareness for domestic violence. (not that the NFL has a domestic violence problem...)
In 2016 the NFL prevented the Dallas Cowboys from wearing a decal on their helmet in honor of 5 Dallas Police officers killed in the line of duty.
In 2016 the NFL threatened to fine players who wanted to wear cleats to commemorate the 15th anniversary of 9/11.
So tell me again how the NFL supports free speech and expression?

Forwarded to me by my Uncle.. Just thought I'd share.
Edited by SCHMIDTY

"NFL owners to consider rule change that would require players to stand for national anthem: Report"

Must be hitting them in the pocketbook more than they thought. I hope that picture of Jerry Jones kneeling with them haunts him for the rest of his life.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/10/nfl-owners-to-consider-rule-change-that-would-require-players-to-stand-for-national-anthem-report.html

4 hours ago, bagman said:

"NFL owners to consider rule change that would require players to stand for national anthem: Report"

Must be hitting them in the pocketbook more than they thought. I hope that picture of Jerry Jones kneeling with them haunts him for the rest of his life.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/10/nfl-owners-to-consider-rule-change-that-would-require-players-to-stand-for-national-anthem-report.html

I don't believe Jerry Jones ever kneeled DURING the national anthem.....in fact reports say he threatens not to play them if they do.

On another note I'm glad Trump is going for their pockets, why should we give the league a huge tax break on behalf of the flag that some disrespect. :pipe: lack of common sense millionaires....lol

The kneeling was not during the anthem. It was before

3 minutes ago, mike dee said:

I don't believe Jerry Jones ever kneeled DURING the national anthem.....in fact reports say he threatens not to play them if they do.

On another note I'm glad Trump is going for their pockets, why should we give the league a huge tax break on behalf of the flag that some disrespect. :pipe: lack of common sense millionaires....lol

He didn't kneel during he knelt before it and stood just before the national anthem started.

2 minutes ago, MWB said:

He didn't kneel during he knelt before it and stood just before the national anthem started.

Agreed 

20 minutes ago, mike dee said:

I don't know when he did because I don't watch. This is what I'm talking about.

jerry-jones-cowboys.jpg

Fyi.  Today they kneeled during the pledge of allegiance at san diego city council meeting. Let me be the first to say, go eff yourself san diego.....city council

54 minutes ago, bagman said:

I don't know when he did because I don't watch. This is what I'm talking about.

jerry-jones-cowboys.jpg

That was before the national anthem to show unity. They all stood for the national anthem . But yes by doing that it confused many about the situations

Edited by mike dee