What I find funny is that the people who scream for less Government in our lives are the ones who are saying Eff The  N-eff-L................

Trump and his twittering fingers need to stay out.  This would of blown over by now if he hadn't had to stir up his base.

The NFL would of taken care of this  without much fan fare but when the POTUS starts his fingers a twittering he just can't help himself and I think the NFL doesn't want to hear him preach to them about how he thinks they should run there business.

Do you want him to tell you how to run yours ?  What if he made a law that said every company must start the day with the Pledge and the National Anthem no exceptions ?

I know there is some people who would think that's a great idea. The only places that do that are places like North Korea though don't think being more like North Korea is what our founding fathers were going for.

Forced Patriotism is not patriotism. 

13 minutes ago, MWB said:

What I find funny is that the people who scream for less Government in our lives are the ones who are saying Eff The  N-eff-L................

Trump and his twittering fingers need to stay out.  This would of blown over by now if he hadn't had to stir up his base.

I'm not following you, homie...

Trump is just reacting to his base. I could give two effs what he says to be honest.

The media fanned the flames, the "patriots" were pissed from the get-go. 

Goverment has nothing to do with this, at least up until now.

The 1st Amendment "should" shut down any law that would make one be ordered by a law to site the Pledge of Allegiance.

17 hours ago, MWB said:

The NFL would of taken care of this  without much fan fare but when the POTUS starts his fingers a twittering he just can't help himself and I think the NFL doesn't want to hear him preach to them about how he thinks they should run there business.

Do you want him to tell you how to run yours ?  What if he made a law that said every company must start the day with the Pledge and the National Anthem no exceptions ?

I know there is some people who would think that's a great idea. The only places that do that are places like North Korea though don't think being more like North Korea is what our founding fathers were going for.

Funnier still is the people that don't truly grasp how Trump won the election. What do you see when you look at an NFL player "protest?" Do you see fine upstanding Republicans? Maybe you see core conservatives protesting big government? I see a political agenda capitalized on by Progressives. People who've had enough of political correctness looked for and found a champion to voice their concerns. Now these same people who are guilty of nothing more than playing the game that the opposing political movement created are supposed to rise above it and not take advantage of an opportunity? Refusing to adapt to a set battlefield is neither smart nor patriotic.

Politicians throughout history have had opinions, please list the exact legislation Mr. Trump has proposed to alter the NFL's business plan? Was it backing NLRB appointees that would crucify any company that didn't implement a union labor force? Was it making law that gave special groups bid preference when competing for government jobs? Maybe he appointed political insiders to the IRS to go after those with differing political views? Did he offer up legislation to make White police officers involved in shootings guilty until proved innocent?

There are many things that are forced in the country, forced azzwholeism isn't one of them. Nobody has said people have to sight the Pledge or place their hands over their hearts for the National Anthem but you are expected to stand and keep your mouth shut. If that burden is too great and too much of an inconvenience then maybe we could learn a little from North Korea or at least have people such as yourself go live there for awhile so your analogies would have a little more merit.

Those of us that have served and actually lived for an extended period of time in another country tend to think that being asked to behave yourself for a few minutes while others honor their country isn't a heavy burden. Pretending that the NFL has been harmed or affected by Trump is shortsighted, they've been affected by capitalism. What you're really saying is you're against a free market, perhaps N. Korea would better suit your situation?

Edited by BaBaBouy

4 hours ago, BaBaBouy said:

Funnier still is the people that don't truly grasp how Trump won the election. What do you see when you look at an NFL player "protest?" Do you see fine upstanding Republicans? Maybe you see core conservatives protesting big government? I see a political agenda capitalized on by Progressives. People who've had enough of political correctness looked for and found a champion to voice their concerns. Now these same people who are guilty of nothing more than playing the game that the opposing political movement created are supposed to rise above it and not take advantage of an opportunity? Refusing to adapt to a set battlefield is neither smart nor patriotic.

Politicians throughout history have had opinions, please list the exact legislation Mr. Trump has proposed to alter the NFL's business plan? Was it backing NLRB appointees that would crucify any company that didn't implement a union labor force? Was it making law that gave special groups bid preference when competing for government jobs? Maybe he appointed political insiders to the IRS to go after those with differing political views? Did he offer up legislation to make White police officers involved in shootings guilty until proved innocent?

There are many things that are forced in the country, forced azzwholeism isn't one of them. Nobody has said people have to sight the Pledge or place their hands over their hearts for the National Anthem but you are expected to stand and keep your mouth shut. If that burden is too great and too much of an inconvenience then maybe we could learn a little from North Korea or at least have people such as yourself go live there for awhile so your analogies would have a little more merit.

Those of us that have served and actually lived for an extended period of time in another country tend to think that being asked to behave yourself for a few minutes while others honor their country isn't a heavy burden. Pretending that the NFL has been harmed or affected by Trump is shortsighted, they've been affected by capitalism. What you're really saying is you're against a free market, perhaps N. Korea would better suit your situation?

Happy Friday.

Well now it is....post of the day.

6 hours ago, mike dee said:

<<Not a brawler but really!!! Puncher had the low ground and wasn't pushed 5 rows down, some peeps should stay at Subway!

My kind of free speech...

Edited by Legit Duner

1 hour ago, BaBaBouy said:

<<Not a brawler but really!!! Puncher had the low ground and wasn't pushed 5 rows down, some peeps should stay at Subway!

My badd, never under estimate a Raider fan dooo..

On 10/13/2017 at 5:08 AM, BaBaBouy said:

:clap1:

I think it funny that kapersusk has now filed a grievance against the NFL owners, claiming that he is being black-balled.. MAybe ...freemarket says you are a perishable commodity, and since you also posses an unpatriotic attitude; you are an even larger rotten apple.. It is a known fact, that rotten apples tend to rot every other apple around them..  Maybe kapersuck, just maybe, you are just not all that; and a slice of cheese. 

Edited by SCHMIDTY

2 hours ago, SCHMIDTY said:

:clap1:

I think it funny that kapersusk has now filed a grievance against the NFL owners, claiming that he is being black-balled.. MAybe ...freemarket says you are a perishable commodity, and since you also posses an unpatriotic attitude; you are an even larger rotten apple.. It is a known fact, that rotten apples tend to rot every other apple around them..  Maybe kapersuck, just maybe, you are just not all that; and a slice of cheese. 

With a roughly 70% African American player workforce I can't wait for some pasty gangster to file because he wasn't given a spot on the roster. Dude should name Obama in his lawsuit...

On 10/16/2017 at 10:58 AM, BaBaBouy said:

With a roughly 70% African American player workforce I can't wait for some pasty gangster to file because he wasn't given a spot on the roster. Dude should name Obama in his lawsuit...

As an Asian-American, I feel especially discriminated against by the NFL.  Mr. Goodell should see my lawsuit any day now...

Just wait till TLL files his lawsuit against the NBA. I think he has a valid complaint!

7 hours ago, Rockwood said:

As an Asian-American, I feel especially discriminated against by the NFL.  Mr. Goodell should see my lawsuit any day now...

jes!

2 hours ago, BaBaBouy said:

jes!

You mean “neh” or “hai”. Please cease your cultural misappropriation immediately, or I’ll be forced to send you a strongly worded letter.

Edited by Rockwood

On 10/12/2017 at 12:42 PM, MWB said:

Blame Trump? um ok... all he did was say what everyone was thinking is all..

On 10/13/2017 at 5:08 AM, BaBaBouy said:

I am proud of you.. I agree totally.. Here is a video we made that has made some news locally the last few days and today Tom the owner did an interview with NRATV.com it was pretty cool.. Enjoy

http://www.ktnv.com/news/graphic-political-billboard-downtown-stirs-emotions

EFF the N EFF L!! I agree!! Peace