32hotrod

Tom pro type 1 turbo

Tom pro sand rail with car to car led light bar.   Has heated seats for you comfort.   Has chrome front and rear suspension with chrome bypass shocks all the way around.    Has dual chain drive and secondary 120 amp alternator.   New radiator.   Motor specs 10-1 je turbo pistons, Carrillo rods, high volume oil pump, arp bolts through out, race cut trans tool steel shift shafts billet 30mm output shaft, windage tray, lockup clutch,.  Turbo is a water cooled Garret 2871 has intercooler with scoop.   Has a Tom pro reverse box that had new bearings and chain last year.   Car makes  296 hp to the ground at 14# boost and 374 at 22# boost.   Has a two stage boost controller that is adjustable and selected with a switch.   Car is very reliable and crazy fast.   Asking 25,000.  0626111605.thumb.jpg.5c000d18a420d23d83335d56da09312a.jpg

IMAG0177.jpg

IMG_20161211_121507098.jpg

IMG_20161105_140838362_TOP.jpg

IMG_20161125_150611855.jpg

Sick car I bet it screams!

Sweet car man! Great deal! Dual fuel system? 

Yes it has a Hahn fuel controller with four extra injectors for when it is in boost.

This car was involved in a hit and run in Gordon's. Just a heads up... I posted a screen shot on Facebook.

Dick move. Sad to say that a GD.com member is capable of this kind of bullshit. 

Let's see if the Glamisdunes.com CSI can make 20 pages out of this and have the thread derail with a 180... 

IMG_0664.PNG

Came to post as well. Real dick move as it stands. 

Yup, dude narrowly missed me and hit my buddy right behind me. I debated posting it up since it was not me but now finding out the guy won’t own up to his mistake and has become a ghost is bs...

Pics show that the owner might work at an AC place. Yellow van#260. Can’t make out the name of the company. 

I’m not 100% the dude selling ( or was selling) is he same guy that hit my buddy. This happened the Friday after thanksgiving just before the kid got hit at the drags. The emt’s were at this wreck first and then I heard the call come over their radio for the one at the drag. This for sale is from oct 8th

Maybe he knows who it was sold to. Either way finding 32hotrod would be great. 

26 minutes ago, Jd101g said:

Maybe he knows who it was sold to. Either way finding 32hotrod would be great. 

He was on here 1hr ago 

2 hours ago, Jd101g said:

Pics show that the owner might work at an AC place. Yellow van#260. Can’t make out the name of the company. 

Tolin 

Crickets 

Bump... we’re all waiting

Sure you guys are not going on a witch hunt?

Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 4.11.18 PM.png

its probably part of that, now that they have his info but those 2 posting is part of his group. hes leaving quite a bit out like how the gal riding the car was actually his best friends wife, his friends were RUSHING to get him out of there and stating "we need to get him out of here", you could smell alcohol on his breath when we tried talking to him, no rangers were there, ONLY emt's. we specifically spoke to them asking if they can hold this driver from leaving with them stating they are STRICTLY there to help any injuries. no info was exchanged up there cause the guy had nothing on him. after we all left the hill, i dont know what occured as i was trying to fix the short in the fans on my buddies car that was hit because it was overheating from a blown fan fuse. took us a bit to figure out the motor was shorting internally.

I would not have posted that FB post the way it was done. i guess you could say it was a hit and run since the guy will not acknowledge anything about it but its a him vs him on what happen. they say my buddy cut him off yet you could see where he jumped the first lip up the hill, hit the second sideways, started flipping and landed on my buddies car. When i started to leave, it was clear up the bowl with no one coming down and no one coming into it. Had i sat there a little longer, this guy would have hit me without me even moving. 

Some Good discussion on an accident in Glamis possibly related to this car - moved the For Sale Ad.

Carry on.

Stil fore sail?

To close this thread out, ive been told that the guy finally stepped up and took care of my buddies car. Glad this was taken care of and over now.

Is the tom pro design still available ?

Still available?

Is this buggy still available?