Sign in to follow this  
The NOOB

I love the end of Daylight Savings..

Just as much as I enjoy...

Walking into spiderwebs.

Losing my wallet.

Having my wife cheat on me.

Or semi-spastic diarrhea !

Doesn't it mean you get to sleep in tomorrow?

I choose to not identify with daylight savings time. 

sux ass 

Worthless

What is this daylight savings thing you Cali folks talk about...  :EffU:

Well, forgot to change my alarm clock yesterday. Also didn't change the time in my truck. Was a bit surprised when I was the first one to work today when it finally hit me......Son of a bitch! I guess I'm getting an early start today. :doh:

10 hours ago, sausage450r said:

I choose to not identify with daylight savings time. 

That's timeist

1 hour ago, BaBaBouy said:

That's timeist

Everyone knows it was invented by corporations and big light bulb to sell more lamps and light bulbs

2 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

Everyone knows it was invented by corporations and big light bulb to sell more lamps and light bulbs

What I just read was that it was corporations but it was aimed at getting people out to do more shopping because it was still light after work.

At least more and more clocks adjust themselves these days. Back when cell phones first started having clocks they never readjusted until Monday morning, presumably when the guy who was in charge of it came into work. 

6 minutes ago, bagman said:

What I just read was that it was corporations but it was aimed at getting people out to do more shopping because it was still light after work.

At least more and more clocks adjust themselves these days. Back when cell phones first started having clocks they never readjusted until Monday morning, presumably when the guy who was in charge of it came into work. 

I was being sarcastic....

12 hours ago, The NOOB said:

Just as much as I enjoy...

Walking into spiderwebs.

Losing my wallet.

Having my wife cheat on me.

Or semi-spastic diarrhea !

Having a cystoscopy. Google it if you must.....

It was actually created so that kids wouldn’t walk to school in the dark. I say give em a flashlight. 

11 minutes ago, Dirtywhiteboy said:

It was actually created so that kids wouldn’t walk to school in the dark. I say give em a flashlight. 

I thought it was created for the farmers..............either way, it affects me for 2 days a year, other than that it doesn't change my life what so ever...............

21 minutes ago, Dirtywhiteboy said:

Daylight savings time actually makes it get light later. That would be opposite your reasoning. Lets just all move to Arizona, or Hawaii.

There are counties in Indiana that don't have it. I suggest Cali peeps go there instead of Az or Hi...

2 hours ago, Dirtywhiteboy said:

Once mine are all in HS or above, the can get rid of it :lol:

FYI, Daylight savings is actually in the summer months, now we are out of it.........

3 hours ago, Cookie said:

I thought it was created for the farmers..............either way, it affects me for 2 days a year, other than that it doesn't change my life what so ever...............

Talking to my dad about the current reasons.

He stated it was a war time effort to save electricity, also used again in the 70's when their was an energy crisis.

He remembered another reason being safety. People driving home after work in day light is safer than driving home in the dark.

3 hours ago, TD said:

Talking to my dad about the current reasons.

He stated it was a war time effort to save electricity, also used again in the 70's when their was an energy crisis.

He remembered another reason being safety. People driving home after work in day light is safer than driving home in the dark.

He is right, I looked it up after the fact.

White People Problems.  I assume the same complainers will be in next week to whine about Christmas decorations going up too early?

9 hours ago, Cookie said:

:lol: Farmers? :lol: Farmers don't care what time the sun comes up! There is only so much sunlight. They work from sun up to sunset. Who cares about a clock.

Some people actually think that someone/government actually added/took away an hour of sunlight/darkness.:coocoo:

16 hours ago, Bansh88 said:

White People Problems.  I assume the same complainers will be in next week to whine about Christmas decorations going up too early?

Nope, we are still whining bout Camp RZR.