Sign in to follow this  
saychz316

Charlie dont surf.

Manson dead at 83. 

Too da loo fuqer.

1D95A901-5ABA-4D84-919A-26033655471D.jpeg

Rot in hell chuck...

The flames in hell are burning a little brighter today.

Charlie was a sponger.

I thought this topic was going to be about The Clash.....

Growing up in the San Fernando Valley I was very familiar with Manson.

I've even been to the Barker Ranch hideout, and my brothers took me to where Spahn Ranch was.

There is an uneasy feeling being there and it's probably the closest I've been to evil.

ROH Charles Manson.

He ain't really dead... the libs took him out and hid him somewhere so they could utilize him at a later date. They claimed he's dead so nobody would actually question it. :js: 

Edited by Orange_R

11 minutes ago, Orange_R said:

He ain't really dead... the libs took him out and hid him somewhere so they could utilize him at a later date. They claimed he's dead so nobody would actually question it. :js: 

Rolling with Michae Jackson and Elvis?

Good timing Hollywood!

Studios are supposed to start making a new big actor movie now based upon it all...

It’s kinda hard to understand how an untalented thug was not only briefly able to ingratiate himself with some LA music elites,  but was able to persuade a significant group of people to provide him with sexual services and unpaid labor, not to mention murdering people.   I guess you had to be there . . .

Apparently he was very charismatic. The world has a never ending flock of sheeple looking for a leader to follow. He just tapped into that flock and they did whatever he said. I find it interesting that people have erroneously called him a mass murderer or serial killer. In reality, he never killed anyone himself; he did mastermind two killing sprees.

10 minutes ago, socaldmax said:

Apparently he was very charismatic. The world has a never ending flock of sheeple looking for a leader to follow. He just tapped into that flock and they did whatever he said. I find it interesting that people have erroneously called him a mass murderer or serial killer. In reality, he never killed anyone himself; he did mastermind two killing sprees.

I wonder if a liberal snowflake jury in America of today would have convicted him?

Just now, Mongo said:

I wonder if a liberal snowflake jury in America of today would have convicted him?

That's a good question. They might have charged him with conspiracy to commit murder rather than murder, or plea bargained to a lesser murder or manslaughter charge. The lunacy of libtard snowflakes no longer surprises me, they're capable of incredible levels of denial.

50 minutes ago, socaldmax said:

You sound like a liberal trying to minimize his actions and their end result with a technicality and the fact that he was charismatic?

Even though the knife or gun was not in his hands...his guilt was 100%.

Black and white to me.

Just now, CRUSTY said:

You sound like a liberal trying to minimize his actions and their end result with a technicality and the fact that he was charismatic?

Even though the knife or gun was not in his hands...his guilt was 100%.

Black and white to me.

No, I never said he wasn't guilty, or he didn't deserve the sentence. I merely stated a few facts, rather than going off of knee-jerk emotions. I find it pretty funny that I'm usually the far-right, black and white poster on this board and you're usually the token quasi-liberal who sees 100 shades of grey, except in this one case.  :lol: 

So let's say a drunk driver slams into a minivan and kills a mother and 4 kids. At his trial, he claims his friend forced him to drink that last pitcher of beer and the bartender didn't cut him off when he should have, so they're actually at fault. His defense attorney uses Manson's case as a precedent to prove that someone can be convicted of murder even though they didn't actually touch the victims themself.

If it's fair for Charles Manson, it's fair for everyone else, correct? Now I'm not saying I disagree with Manson's conviction, I do. I'm also glad it hasn't turned into widespread "blame the guy who told me to do it" defenses for everyone. I firmly believe that people who commit the act should take full responsibility for what they did, and Manson's followers didn't do that. I agree that he coerced weak minded people into doing his killing for him, It just seems like the public seems to forget all about the actual killers.

Pretty sure in just about any state except for New York and California Manson today would be found guilty of what he did. After all he only did what the leaders of ISIS are doing today to the same weak minded sheople they can find. only difference is that ISIS has an actual religion behind it when Chuckels was making it up as he went.

17 minutes ago, MWB said:

Pretty sure in just about any state except for New York and California Manson today would be found guilty of what he did. After all he only did what the leaders of ISIS are doing today to the same weak minded sheople they can find. only difference is that ISIS has an actual religion behind it when Chuckels was making it up as he went.

Maybe he just wasn't given as much of a head start to get his religion a foothold. You ever think of that? 

I am not sure about New York, wasn't that where the lady was convicted after encouraging her ex boyfriend to breathe deep on his exhaust pipe? 

49 minutes ago, socaldmax said:

No, I never said he wasn't guilty, or he didn't deserve the sentence. I merely stated a few facts, rather than going off of knee-jerk emotions. I find it pretty funny that I'm usually the far-right, black and white poster on this board and you're usually the token quasi-liberal who sees 100 shades of grey, except in this one case.  :lol: 

So let's say a drunk driver slams into a minivan and kills a mother and 4 kids. At his trial, he claims his friend forced him to drink that last pitcher of beer and the bartender didn't cut him off when he should have, so they're actually at fault. His defense attorney uses Manson's case as a precedent to prove that someone can be convicted of murder even though they didn't actually touch the victims themself.

If it's fair for Charles Manson, it's fair for everyone else, correct? Now I'm not saying I disagree with Manson's conviction, I do. I'm also glad it hasn't turned into widespread "blame the guy who told me to do it" defenses for everyone. I firmly believe that people who commit the act should take full responsibility for what they did, and Manson's followers didn't do that. I agree that he coerced weak minded people into doing his killing for him, It just seems like the public seems to forget all about the actual killers.

I'm older now, things are much more black and white these days...LOL

Your original post did not really state clearly your thoughts on his character,  came off as that he was less responsible in a way.

Too vague an argument on the drunk driver. "Leaders" should be held as accoutable as the sheeple who were only following orders. 

I know it is over used on teh interwebz....but in this case Hitler is actually a good example...lol