Rugged Radios

Black Friday | 5 Day Sale

Our Black Friday sale is coming soon!

This year we're including several items that have never been on sale before!

teaser-02.jpg

Edited by Rugged Radios

Are you guys going to be at Glamis this weekend?

No Thanksgiving Glamis trip this year. This year we're going to spend it with our families. If you need something by then, definitely give me a call ASAP. I should have time to get you whatever you need by Thursday.

why no pumper kits with helmets....??

Good question. Our pumper systems are already pretty much as low as we can go year round so we can't do extra discounts on them. The helmets we cannot discount because we are the middle man on those and the manufacturers have pricing guidelines that we have to adhere to. This is why we offer free helmet kits though to the helmets, adds a bit more value to getting the helmets from us. 

Edited by Rugged Radios

So are the complete intercom kits with radio going to be 30% off?

I can't give away too much about the sale before it launches, but if I were a betting man, I'd say that was a pretty safe bet. 

45 minutes ago, Rugged Radios said:

I can't give away too much about the sale before it launches, but if I were a betting man, I'd say that was a pretty safe bet. 

Good news. :ptom:

On 11/20/2017 at 9:42 AM, Rugged Radios said:

No Thanksgiving Glamis trip this year. This year we're going to spend it with our families. If you need something by then, definitely give me a call ASAP. I should have time to get you whatever you need by Thursday.

I have a headset that is very distorted voice and sound. I bought 2 pairs and I don't want to open the other set to see if it is distorted to. Are you guys coming out New Years?

The only Glamis trip we for sure have planned each year is the Camp RZR/Halloween trip. We will not be out there again until next Camp RZR as far as I know right now.

You're more than welcome to open the other set and test them. I would rather know if that one works properly if we're gonna have you send one in already. Don't worry, we're not gonna ding you if you pull it out of the packaging. 

The headset you have that is not working, has it always been that way? We have no problem taking a look at it and repairing/replacing it. You just need to send it in to us with the return form. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. 

Edited by Rugged Radios

1 hour ago, Rugged Radios said:

The only Glamis trip we for sure have planned each year is the Camp RZR/Halloween trip. We will not be out there again until next Camp RZR as far as I know right now.

You're more than welcome to open the other set and test them. I would rather know if that one works properly if we're gonna have you send one in already. Don't worry, we're not gonna ding you if you pull it out of the packaging. 

The headset you have that is not working, has it always been that way? We have no problem taking a look at it and repairing/replacing it. You just need to send it in to us with the return form. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. 

OK cool. I am going to double check how it works this or next weekend. If it has the issue with another car radio I will fill out the return form. Thanks.

The cat's out of the bag, the beans have been spilled!

Here's all of the juicy info you've been wanting for Black Friday & Cyber Monday.

special-01.jpg

special-02.jpg

special-03.jpg

sale-01.jpg

sale-02.jpg

sale-03.jpg

sale-04.jpg

sale-05.jpg

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeCXTGPfcyk[/youtube]

cyber-monday-02.jpg

Edited by Rugged Radios

Due to high customer demand, we have extended the Cyber Monday raffle entries to include all 5 days of the sale (From Friday to Tuesday).

Already ordered during the Black Friday sale? No problem, we've got you entered!

cymo-giveaway-sm.jpg

Don't forget to tune in live today at 12PM (PST)!

Additional prizes available for Facebook Live Audience!

cymo-giveaway-graphic.jpg