Normalario X2

Gray Water Citation (Actual facts)

Can we move this thread to the McPenis award section?  Dumping stank-ass grey water all over the dunes is deserving of a McPenis Award, no matter what excuses were given.

And yes, I'm a hypocrite, since I don't have a red flag on my whip (US Flag), drive my buggy off the trailer without a whip, ride doubles with my kids, etc.  However, when doing these activities, no one looks at me and says "WTF ahole" (at least as a result of these actions, not me in general).  The vast majority of the people in Glamis, however, would get pissed if you dumped sewage near their camp, which is what you effectively did.  Ran out of capacity in the middle of the week and you dug a hole and buried a hose?  Not gonna do it myself, but not gonna get pissed at you as long as it doesn't stink.  Opened your grey tank when leaving and dumped that shit all the way down Gecko for everyone to enjoy because you wanted to save a couple of minutes at the dump station?

McPenis.

Edited by Rockwood

Points well made, majority were not in favor or agreement with dumping grey in Glamis and Some information was shared as requested.....

Thread Closed.

:crusty: