onanysunday

Crazy things you see in Glamis

17 minutes ago, CRUSTY said:

PM me for GPS Coordinates . . .

Next Glamis "Hot Destination" and want to keep it on the DL

1.jpg

I call BS, You were never that thin and never could huck a quad like that....

2 minutes ago, MWB said:

I call BS, You were never that thin and never could huck a quad like that....

I took the photo :321:

A crazy thing to see in Glamis : would be Crusty----- I look .....and I look...:pwlounge:

1 minute ago, mike dee said:

A crazy thing to see in Glamis : would be Crusty----- I look .....and I look...:pwlounge:

If you saw him he would just act like he didn't know who you were

On 1/2/2018 at 8:13 PM, onanysunday said:

I remember hearing people talk about Blue Thunder. Never saw it in person. Sounded crazy fast.

It had a two speed rearend and would shift close to the top of Olds and it would dig a big hole in the sand where it shifted. DON~~~

5 hours ago, CHEFF said:

Keep your stuff Stock. They come pretty dang good straight from the factory! Peace

IMG_4086.JPG

IMG_4085.JPG

You haven't lived until you have ridden something much better than stock. DON~~~

Jeff's banshee left side.jpg

Jeff's banshee right rear.jpg

New pictures 187.JPG

Don, What kind of HP did that bike have?

4 hours ago, onanysunday said:

Don, What kind of HP did that bike have?

A lot, it had a Honda road bike with a turbo. We were at Olds one time and Jeff went over where the alky light weight Banshee's were racing and he left after they did and he passed them like they were standing still half way up the hill. It was real fast. I rode it but never took it up the hill. Jeff was a real good rider. DON~~~

NEW Jeff's 007.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/ralph.hensley.12/videos/1565988083455365/

Talk about dumb. Pilot have any idea how many drones fly around the drags? Certainly could see the FAA taking his license.

8 minutes ago, onanysunday said:

Talk about dumb. Pilot have any idea how many drones fly around the drags? Certainly could see the FAA taking his license.

Def not smart.   I think his license is safe though

So then I am curious from pilots out there. What would actually constitute losing your license? Seems like a very dangerous move and put people at risk. I have an FAA license to fly my drone and can just imagine the rules and licensing for a full pilots license.

1 hour ago, onanysunday said:

So then I am curious from pilots out there. What would actually constitute losing your license? Seems like a very dangerous move and put people at risk. I have an FAA license to fly my drone and can just imagine the rules and licensing for a full pilots license.

I remember a few years ago someone posted a picture of a guy flying real low buzzing up Olds. and the pilot came on here trying to get the person that posted the video to delete the post in fear of losing his license. DON~~~

https://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/field_offices/fsdo/atl/local_more/media/nlowfly.pdfr

if you would like to report info is in link. Local fsdo will be san diego unit. Talk to greg nolte

i say it will be tough because that is “sparsely populated” area so minimum restrictions are nill. He was likely too close to people

Edited by sausage450r

I'm Not going to report it. It wouldn't surprise me with all the discussion on Facebook someone else has done that. 

FAA welcomes assistance in identifying and prosecuting all violations of the Federal Aviation Regulations.

An altitude of 500 feet above the surface except over open water or sparsely populated areas. In that case, the aircraft may not be operated closer than 500 feet to any person, vessel, vehicle, or structure.

Craziest thing I have seen this season is a lot more people out in the dunes actually riding around.  

And this crazy jump

airtime.jpg

38 minutes ago, Sand Shark said:

Craziest thing I have seen this season is a lot more people out in the dunes actually riding around.  

And this crazy jump

airtime.jpg

Photoshopped 

21 minutes ago, Drupanddown said:

Photoshopped 

It's a 1/8th scale r/c car, not a real car.  LOL!   No photoshop.  

1 minute ago, Sand Shark said:

It's a 1/8th scale r/c car, not a real car.  LOL!   No photoshop.  

:bigrin

8 hours ago, onanysunday said:

Cool but these days that chit scares people, never know who's in the crowd wanting cream a terrorist with their pocket rocket launcher 

SxS's out making washboard ruts with aircraft violating clearance requirements...:sha:

44 minutes ago, Kat-A-Tonic said:

SxS's out making washboard ruts with aircraft violating clearance requirements...:sha:

Commie SxS drivers messing up U.S.A. soil! 

Had some paragliders following us on vets ceremony week. Skipping their legs off the top of Dune’s, it was way cool. They were having a blast. 

On 1/5/2018 at 1:36 PM, donparscale said:

You haven't lived until you have ridden something much better than stock. DON~~~

Jeff's banshee left side.jpg

Jeff's banshee right rear.jpg

New pictures 187.JPG

That old saying, “back in the day I would have.....”. But back in the day I would’ve took that quad and spanked people up olds or comp. 

When I had my banshee with nothing but pipes and jetting, it was a lot of fun racing the big bikes at competition Hill...Real short,  get through the whoops first, you win.    I miss the banshee