Sign in to follow this  
TD

L.A. asked for $3 million for community policing

1 minute ago, Orange_R said:

They'd call someone and send them back because their skin tone is the incorrect color to be eligible for sanctuary in that city... 

Ship them off to San Francisco?

5 minutes ago, socaldmax said:

Just to be perfectly clear, I'm NOT the one hyphenating, so I have no confusion distinguishing between nationality, race and continent.

:lol:

:sha:

giphy.gif

Getting back to the subject, Los Angeles wants to thumb their nose at the Trump administration and then cry foul and run to the press when they don't get extra money from the Feds?

Well who could have seen that coming? Waaa, we're not getting what we want, Waaa.

6 minutes ago, WLD-OTZ said:

:sha:

giphy.gif

Believe me, I say that at least 100 times/day.  :lol:

So don't keep us in suspense, who were these non-Hispanic protesters?

14 minutes ago, bagman said:

Getting back to the subject, Los Angeles wants to thumb their nose at the Trump administration and then cry foul and run to the press when they don't get extra money from the Feds?

Well who could have seen that coming? Waaa, we're not getting what we want, Waaa.

To be fair, it's not the citizens, it's the politicians, pandering to the immigrant vote. That's pretty ridiculous, considering that illegals can't vote. The rest of the politicians should wake up and realize what Trump knew when he ran for Pres. Sure, you can suck up to all of the minorities, but you're better off listening to what the MAJORITY wants. That's the way the system should work - the majority rules.

Edited by socaldmax

Well, just to throw more crap on this fire... Since Cali is one of the few states that pay more to the Federal Government in Taxes than they get back, maybe Cali should just shortpay the Feds when they send out their next invoice. That works, doesn't it?  

9 minutes ago, WLD-OTZ said:

Well, just to throw more crap on this fire... Since Cali is one of the few states that pay more to the Federal Government in Taxes than they get back, maybe Cali should just shortpay the Feds when they send out their next invoice. That works, doesn't it?  

This I'd like to see...    :lol:

12 minutes ago, WLD-OTZ said:

2 minutes ago, socaldmax said:

This I'd like to see...    :lol:

They could take the whole $3 million and just give it to the different sets of government lawyers fighting it out in court. Win-win for everybody but the taxpayers.

LA had to know they weren't going to get the money. But by going through the motions and getting rejected by the Feds, they can continue their Trump bashing. May have been the entire point to begin with.

1 minute ago, bagman said:

LA had to know they weren't going to get the money. But by going through the motions and getting rejected by the Feds, they can continue their Trump bashing. May have been the entire point to begin with.

What are you talking about??? Fair and Balanced!!!

1 hour ago, bagman said:

They could take the whole $3 million and just give it to the different sets of government lawyers fighting it out in court. Win-win for everybody but the taxpayers.

I think you're right about that. It's a popularity contest, see who can bash on Trump the hardest. Then I get a good laugh when Bryan Ross crosses the line, gets caught and then Libtards like Joy Behar get exposed for the stupid twat that she is.

1 hour ago, WLD-OTZ said:

What are you talking about??? Fair and Balanced!!!

I'll be the first to admit that Fox has an agenda and they lean right. But compared to the rest of the media that looks like a liberal lie factory, Fox does look to be about the most balanced outfit out there. The liberal bias is so overwhelming I have absolutely no respect for so called "journalists" any more.

3 hours ago, WLD-OTZ said:

Or......, how about honoring an age old Cali fact that "the rich" need to step up? Can California really bitch about their often stated fact of being the 5th or 6th largest economy in the world when asked to forgo a trinket like being able to deduct state taxes from federal taxation?

14 hours ago, socaldmax said:

I'll be the first to admit that Fox has an agenda and they lean right. But compared to the rest of the media that looks like a liberal lie factory, Fox does look to be about the most balanced outfit out there. The liberal bias is so overwhelming I have absolutely no respect for so called "journalists" any more.

What you hear and agree with is now 'Fact'. If anyone brings up the lack of outrage when the same thing happened(insert latest end of the world decision, tweet, decision, middle of the night bill passing here) with someone they agree with, the normal answer is, 'That's Different'. The Presidential Office only deserves respect if the sitting President is someone you agree with. 

This is what I have learned from my liberal family and friends. 

Never listen to libtards. That's like asking a 3 yr old what to do about N Korea or how to balance the federal budget. They lie about everything, especially subjects in which they are ignorant.