Stole your burner idea. I like it.

trailer burner.jpg

trailer work bench.jpg

On 2/6/2018 at 10:05 AM, spize909 said:

Stole your burner idea. I like it.

trailer burner.jpg

trailer work bench.jpg

Perfect!

Tackling the adjustable bunk/shelving.  Showers & Stabilizers!

Very cool project....great job on the videos.  Looking forward to seeing it complete.  :sraptor:

~jw

This is turning out great! Great to see your son being a part of the build.

We finally get to try it out!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ldGZPkKoLpg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great job.  Your son will remember this forever.  

Edited by chevy5150

Killer project, been fun to watch. I really get a kick out of your son always right there with Dad.

Just some Ideas as you whee talk about extending the tongue and rear. Adding a swing away tongue like a some boat trailers have would help with it fitting in the garage. On the back if you added a receiver hitch you could use a removable rack. Harbor Freight sells them and they also have a few different receivers that would be fairly easy to add. 

On 5/1/2018 at 8:08 PM, SANDPSYCHO said:

Killer project, been fun to watch. I really get a kick out of your son always right there with Dad.

Just some Ideas as you whee talk about extending the tongue and rear. Adding a swing away tongue like a some boat trailers have would help with it fitting in the garage. On the back if you added a receiver hitch you could use a removable rack. Harbor Freight sells them and they also have a few different receivers that would be fairly easy to add. 

Thanks! 

I am definitely going to extend the frame up front to have a 4' x 4' deck/stowage area. It doesn't have to fit in my garage the closer I get to being done with it as it will go into my storage unit between times

of use.  Then yes put a receiver off the back too for a rack and a Mtn Bike rack.   So much more to do! I will never be done.

LOL. 

3 hours ago, SPODEBOY said:

Thanks! 

I am definitely going to extend the frame up front to have a 4' x 4' deck/stowage area. It doesn't have to fit in my garage the closer I get to being done with it as it will go into my storage unit between times

of use.  Then yes put a receiver off the back too for a rack and a Mtn Bike rack.   So much more to do! I will never be done.

LOL. 

That's what make and keeps them fun. 

3 hours ago, SPODEBOY said:

Thanks! 

LOL. 

Why not build a new one the way you want it, you already know how and you can sell this one after you are finished with the new one for a profit.  Buy a wire feed and you can get all the trailer parts on line at great price from www.etrailer.com/  DON~~~

On 5/7/2018 at 6:11 PM, donparscale said:

Why not build a new one the way you want it, you already know how and you can sell this one after you are finished with the new one for a profit.  Buy a wire feed and you can get all the trailer parts on line at great price from www.etrailer.com/  DON~~~

Something about sentimental value. ❤️

Doesn't mean I won't build a shop in my back yard and do this again! ;) employing your ideas.

Part 27 is up!

Edited by SPODEBOY

That 185 brings back memories......miss those days! Nice find! :atc70:

~jw

On 5/30/2018 at 4:31 PM, jwest2sh said:

That 185 brings back memories......miss those days! Nice find! :atc70:

~jw

Then you are gonna love this next video below!

4 x 8 Camper Part 28.  SHE LIVES ! !