Jump to content
SPODEBOY

A "Tiny" project with my youngest boy.

Recommended Posts

Stole your burner idea. I like it.

trailer burner.jpg

trailer work bench.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2018 at 10:05 AM, spize909 said:

Stole your burner idea. I like it.

trailer burner.jpg

trailer work bench.jpg

Perfect!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tackling the adjustable bunk/shelving.  Showers & Stabilizers!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very cool project....great job on the videos.  Looking forward to seeing it complete.  :sraptor:

 

~jw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is turning out great! Great to see your son being a part of the build.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We finally get to try it out!

 

 

 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ldGZPkKoLpg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great job.  Your son will remember this forever.  

Edited by chevy5150

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Killer project, been fun to watch. I really get a kick out of your son always right there with Dad.

Just some Ideas as you whee talk about extending the tongue and rear. Adding a swing away tongue like a some boat trailers have would help with it fitting in the garage. On the back if you added a receiver hitch you could use a removable rack. Harbor Freight sells them and they also have a few different receivers that would be fairly easy to add. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2018 at 8:08 PM, SANDPSYCHO said:

Killer project, been fun to watch. I really get a kick out of your son always right there with Dad.

Just some Ideas as you whee talk about extending the tongue and rear. Adding a swing away tongue like a some boat trailers have would help with it fitting in the garage. On the back if you added a receiver hitch you could use a removable rack. Harbor Freight sells them and they also have a few different receivers that would be fairly easy to add. 

Thanks! 

I am definitely going to extend the frame up front to have a 4' x 4' deck/stowage area. It doesn't have to fit in my garage the closer I get to being done with it as it will go into my storage unit between times

 of use.  Then yes put a receiver off the back too for a rack and a Mtn Bike rack.   So much more to do! I will never be done.

LOL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SPODEBOY said:

Thanks! 

I am definitely going to extend the frame up front to have a 4' x 4' deck/stowage area. It doesn't have to fit in my garage the closer I get to being done with it as it will go into my storage unit between times

 of use.  Then yes put a receiver off the back too for a rack and a Mtn Bike rack.   So much more to do! I will never be done.

LOL. 

That's what make and keeps them fun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SPODEBOY said:

Thanks! 

I am definitely going to extend the frame up front to have a 4' x 4' deck/stowage area. It doesn't have to fit in my garage the closer I get to being done with it as it will go into my storage unit between times

 of use.  Then yes put a receiver off the back too for a rack and a Mtn Bike rack.   So much more to do! I will never be done.

LOL. 

Why not build a new one the way you want it, you already know how and you can sell this one after you are finished with the new one for a profit.  Buy a wire feed and you can get all the trailer parts on line at great price from www.etrailer.com/  DON~~~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2018 at 6:11 PM, donparscale said:

Why not build a new one the way you want it, you already know how and you can sell this one after you are finished with the new one for a profit.  Buy a wire feed and you can get all the trailer parts on line at great price from www.etrailer.com/  DON~~~

 

 

Something about sentimental value. ❤️

Doesn't mean I won't build a shop in my back yard and do this again! ;) employing your ideas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Part 27 is up!

 

Edited by SPODEBOY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That 185 brings back memories......miss those days! Nice find! :atc70:

 

 

~jw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2018 at 4:31 PM, jwest2sh said:

That 185 brings back memories......miss those days! Nice find! :atc70:

 

 

~jw

Then you are gonna love this next video below!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 x 8 Camper Part 28.  SHE LIVES ! !

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.