Sign in to follow this  
HozayKwarvo

Politically Incorrect

Where'd it go :topicsux:

"THEY" killed it...

Just like my age old HATER Lounge....yellow rat bastard beeches...

2 minutes ago, Mac said:

"THEY" killed it...

Who are THEY ?

The white coated, jack booted thugs on here that have that power....

Edited by Mac

1 minute ago, Mac said:

The white coated, jack booted thugs on here that have that power....

I thought this was the land of milk and honey and freedom from oppression by the man and all that :huh:

...where are we supposed to direct all of the hate?

2 minutes ago, HozayKwarvo said:

I thought this was the land of milk and honey and freedom from oppression by the man and all that :huh:

...where are we supposed to direct all of the hate?

That is the question...

9 minutes ago, Mac said:

That is the question...

Ahhhhhhhhh I see now... they changed the forum name to Politics but it's still the same forum and some of the old posts are there including my old sticky

Why the name change?

Well, there's only 113 forums/subforums.  Most of which haven't been touched in years, if ever.   Why not kill a forum that may actually get traffic?

BANSH! You get rid of the shee and pick up a rzr yet?

No way.  I'll go full 70 before I drive a sxs.  Not to mention, Id rather buy a new truck than a glorified golf cart.

I have a question, pretty new to the forums, I have a single seat sand rail and I’m wondering if I need to wear a helmet, trying to figure out how my radio is gonna work 

4B039A0C-40A7-47A8-A560-14D193088B44.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Brax_Stang said:

I have a question, pretty new to the forums, I have a single seat sand rail and I’m wondering if I need to wear a helmet, trying to figure out how my radio is gonna work 

If you are over 1000cc you do not need a helmet.

6 minutes ago, Stugots said:

If you are over 1000cc you do not need a helmet.

Thanks!!! How are the police able to tell if you’re over 1000 if it doesn’t say anywhere on the rail? Trying to figure out how to use my rugged radio behind the head-headset and to get it to work in the rail. Any suggestions?

Not sure how they would tell to be honest. If you do need a helmet there are plenty of options with in helmet set ups and Simpson half helmets for your BTH-h. Tell you what, we have a lot of very knowledgeable member. Go ahead and start a thread in http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index.php?/forums/forum/124-sandrail-stuff/

and you will get much more advice. This forum and thread is for the GD whiners. :lol:

19 minutes ago, Stugots said:

Not sure how they would tell to be honest. If you do need a helmet there are plenty of options with in helmet set ups and Simpson half helmets for your BTH-h. Tell you what, we have a lot of very knowledgeable member. Go ahead and start a thread in http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index.php?/forums/forum/124-sandrail-stuff/

and you will get much more advice. This forum and thread is for the GD whiners. :lol:

:lol:

If chromo you should always wear a helmet, regardless of CC ... it's like riding in a butter cage. Dom on the other hand... :popcorn:

Yoshiqueervo, you dipchit!  :lol:

12 hours ago, HozayKwarvo said:

If chromo you should always wear a helmet, regardless of CC ... it's like riding in a butter cage. Dom on the other hand... :popcorn:

6 hours ago, socaldmax said:

Yoshiqueervo, you dipchit!  :lol:

Both of you, well done!!

13 hours ago, Brax_Stang said:

very cool little ride.. I see you are using rzr800s front shocks.. I have a dual rate spring kit that fits those shocks, and would give you a better ride. PM me if you are interested. 

The name of that forum has changed a few times, it's not the last . . .

proof.jpg

1 hour ago, SCHMIDTY said:

very cool little ride.. I see you are using rzr800s front shocks.. I have a dual rate spring kit that fits those shocks, and would give you a better ride. PM me if you are interested. 

That was one smooth segue into a for sell ad, well done!!

17 hours ago, Brax_Stang said:

Thanks!!! How are the police able to tell if you’re over 1000 if it doesn’t say anywhere on the rail? Trying to figure out how to use my rugged radio behind the head-headset and to get it to work in the rail. Any suggestions?

Here is what I would do. I would buy a stick on lettering kit with 4" tall numbers and put the actual engine size in cc's on both sides of the rail, where it looks halfway nice. This should help prevent getting pulled over in case you aren't wearing your helmet.

I noticed in your avatar pic, you're wearing a helmet. You can always buy a helmet kit for $50 from Rugged Radios, plus the cable to plug into it. I wear a full face helmet in my sandrail, even though I've got 6 headsets in case passengers prefer those.

On 12/7/2017 at 3:37 PM, Mac said:

"THEY" killed it...

You making fun of me?!?!?!?  You can burn in HERR!!! :bigrin

On 12/7/2017 at 5:33 PM, Stugots said:

Where are these goddamn whiners?

Wow, this went sideways in a hurry..............so much hate and anger. I think a group hug is in order.