We seem to have a continual "box Jenga" in the garage lately. Wife likes to keep them all because she's not sure what she'll need to send to my son (at SDSU) next.

Am I alone with this box mountain?

boxes.jpg

why don't u break them down

Nope we have a recycling trash can I fill up twice a month.

14 minutes ago, ROBERT L said:

Nope we have a recycling trash can I fill up twice a month.

me too ....... BBBs house 

16 minutes ago, I'm Sorry said:

and waste money on tape when my wife needs to use one......? C'mon man, I'm common folk. Well cheap but either way.

Just now, spize909 said:

and waste money on tape when my wife needs to use one......? C'mon man, I'm common folk. Well cheap but either way.

:lol:

You can see that the boxes gained a little space. That's my welder cart and I lent my machine to a friend. The wife immediately bought more shit so we could get more boxes!

I too have the same issue.... I don't know whether to start a moving company or just build a killer box fort.

I was trying to come up with an idea for all these MILLIONS of Amazon boxes that must be accumulating all over the world........there has to be some money there somewhere.

sent them back to Todd

4 minutes ago, spize909 said:

I was trying to come up with an idea for all these MILLIONS of Amazon boxes that must be accumulating all over the world........there has to be some money there somewhere.

I have the same problem with the amazon boxes. I also have a pile next to the welder. Wife is always buying amazon, and trying to save the boxes.

As far as there being some money there for these millions of boxes, the recycling industry already has that cornered. Kinda like Goodwill, free crap to them, and then they sale and make a profit.

Pile them up in her closet.  Or, put her shoes that are still in boxes, in the boxes...

3 minutes ago, Kraut_n_Rice said:

Pile them up in her closet.  Or, put her shoes that are still in boxes, in the boxes...

I would if there was any damn room!

I literally have to keep my boots in the garage, and check for scorpions before I slip them on.

My GF is continually dragging her "craft" shit out into the garage.  Dropping just inside the door.

So, I set up a folding camp table behind my couch.  Perfect view of the TV.  Loaded it up with stuff for building ARs.  A vise, hammer, assorted hand tools, drill/bits, router and 5D jig, lowers, completed uppers, etc.

She decided to empty out the office to put in industrial type shelves and a heavy work bench last weekend, turning it into a gun room.

I think she got the hint that if she is gonna fill up my space with her shit, I will return the favor....

Is their no where else to put boxes besides YOUR garage? Cause if their were any where else you wouldn't care. Pull your man card out and say No! :bigrin

Amazon comes everyday, sometimes 2x a day.. I've gotten quite good at stuffing boxes in trashcans. Thing weighs a ton when I get done...

It's hilarious to see how Amazon boxes their shit too. I think they like to play games. Effin oil filter in a 20x20x12 box.. lol

You should see my fishing rod shipping tube collection...

Trash them. We all order enough crap on amazon that we will have 5 new boxes next week. 

15 minutes ago, mike dee said:

Is their no where else to put boxes besides YOUR garage? Cause if their were any where else you wouldn't care. Pull your man card out and say No! :bigrin

are you crazy.........? If it somehow didn't involve my son it would be a no-brainer. When wife turns to mother you don't win.

9 minutes ago, spize909 said:

are you crazy.........? If it somehow didn't involve my son it would be a no-brainer. When wife turns to mother you don't win.

Just put those boxes at the base of your bed and get back to me :lol:

On 12/14/2017 at 6:01 PM, I'm Sorry said:

This ^^^^^^^^^^

Or, you could start break dancing again with them. You could build a fort. So many cool things to do!

:lmao:

Go to the store and buy the big bottle of bug spray.  Spray the boxes down real good  preferably just before she adds another box to the pile.  When she goes out to the garage to add yet another box to the pile she will get a wiff of the bug spray.  When she comes back in and says " Why do the boxes smell like bug spray" answer with Just saw a big "insert her least favorite roach or spider" .  Remind her that bug like to hide in the boxes and eat the paper and glue...........

You will get your garage back by the end of the day......

Yes I am an evil genius but only use my power for good not for evil.  You are welcome. 

On 12/14/2017 at 6:47 PM, Raiders said:

As far as there being some money there for these millions of boxes, the recycling industry already has that cornered. Kinda like Goodwill, free crap to them, and then they sale and make a profit.

It's not free we actually pay for them to pick it up. On top of that they have us doing a good part of the work separating what they make money on from what they bury. 

Keep purchasing from Amazon I need my bonus

I keep a small stash of small boxes for selling or trading Gun and RC parts.  I get tons from Grainger almost weekly at work.

Edited by Bansh88

With 2 deliveries almost every day, it's insane. We have a corner we throw them in, we call it "boxageddan" when it topples, we break them down and stuff them in recyclezs bin. Takes me a sold hour, hour and a half.