HozayKwarvo

44k and counting

Slappy, I hope you don't mind me throwing this up in yore hood but I noticed something extraordinary here on the GD.com ...it just rolled over 44,000 users. In todays age of tech and connectivity that may not seem like a lot... I'm pretty sure the weatherman on channel 5 news may have more twitter followers than that... but that's besides the point. My point was that 44,000 is actually a huge number.

People come here in search of information, camaraderie, and an occasional debate about something they may be passionate about. 44,000 people have registered here on the board and you, my friend, are the reason. Your spirit and love for the dunes is contagious and it attracts people to this site. A wise man once told Kevin Costner "if you build it they will come". You've built it and they've came, more than 44,000 of them.

What's really cool is that once you engage your fellow duners here and join the family that, no matter what, you are still part of the family. I myself took a lengthy hiatus and only recently returned, only to find that the same camaraderie and love for the dunes carries on. Coming here, it's like slipping on your favorite PJs and settling into your favorite spot on the couch to enjoy an Ice Cold Delicious Beverage.

Congratulations on the first 44,000 and here's to the next 44,000 :cheers: Thanks for keeping a light on here and thanks for keeping your spirit and the love of the dunes alive with so many.

party at slappy house

9 minutes ago, Emerson said:

Who's a Slappy?

slammin2.gif.bd93d6e2b2de95dcca68260b5df9cb09.gif.1e04632138bcd4659c930f63397adfba.gif

36 minutes ago, Emerson said:

Who's a Slappy?

You will learn in time Grasshopper 

Yeah what he said !!!!!!!!!!

I've got to agree with Hozay Slappy! You've created a place people like myself can come and feel like I belong! Thanks for the love! Peace

50th Birthday Party 2013 (14).JPG

chEFFs Favorite.jpg

Absolutely Hosay, this site is without a doubt a special place indeed. Many life long friendships have spawned because of it. 

Wonderfully post brother.

Who The Hell Is Slappy? Peace

IMG_3866.JPG

Slappy Photo.jpg

Slappy Racing Sticker.jpg

Slap's everywhere...

19.jpg

This time in life Hozay, what a wonderful thing it is to be a part of such a slapptacious family.  To have your smiling face here in da hood has made it that much better, especially this time of year.  Thank you sir Hozay, the memories keep building, and the road gets bigger.

Your post is going into the McScrappbook.

A Slappy is what Slappy does!