Sign in to follow this  
KingPerformance

SOLD 2016, Yamaha YXZ 1000R, $16,500 SOLD

Selling my 2016 Yamaha YXZ, 1000R.  I love this thing and hate to sell it, but oh well, it's time to simplify. 50 Hrs, 961 Miles. This car has lots of expensive extras, fully re-sprung and re-valved and machined suspension by Mirage, New Double E Racing adjustable rear sway bar, Alba Racing ECM Re-flash, Exhaust Header and Pipe, Barnett Clutch, Hess 2:1 Steering Quickener with Electronic Rapid Steer (absolute must have for YXZ), Quick release and steering wheel not included, stock steering wheel only. 1) set of black Method 401 bead locks for the Sand Tires ( 30" Sandblaster paddles and 30" Mongrels ), 1) pair of aluminum Method bead lock 406's with 29" Bighorn tires, also spare STU Razor Blaster 28's and 1 more pair of the 30" Mongrels (not on rims).  The battery has been replaced by an Odyssey & relocated to under the drivers seat for better CG, with a remote fuse panel under the dash, converted battery box for electrical, with DC disconnect,  Robbie Gordon "Speed" Racing LED's, LED Light Bar and Pillar Pods, PRP 5 point Harnesses, Rugged Radios Car to Car / Intercom - Race Radio RM-25r, ready to go for helmet kits and Ipod, GPS. I also have All of the stock exhaust and the passenger seat has provisions for a kids booster seat.  Spare GYTR air filters, primary and secondary.  Tons of fun, ready to go. Title in hand. $16,5000   PM, or Call / Text 858-761-4519

I'll consider a trade for a Jeep of equal value, or less and you throw in cash, or a Boat of greater value and I'll throw in Cash.

IMG_7236.jpg

IMG_7237.jpg

IMG_7238.jpg

IMG_7239.jpg

IMG_7240.jpg

IMG_7241.jpg

IMG_7242.jpg

IMG_7243.jpg

IMG_7244.jpg

IMG_7245.jpg

IMG_7246.jpg

IMG_7247.jpg

IMG_7248.jpg

IMG_7249.jpg

IMG_7250.jpg

IMG_7251.jpg

Wheels.jpg

Edited by KingPerformance
Price Reduced

U have a lot of $$ in this YXZ

GLWTS

7 minutes ago, I'm Sorry said:

U have a lot of $$ in this YXZ

GLWTS

Lol, I know...  Nothing Blingy, just stuff to make it drive good.

TTT, Somebody wants this under their tree for Christmas.

Price reduction, $16,500 for everything.   I'll do $15,000 without some of the extra tires (you pick what you want, knobbies or sand tires), Race Radio / Intercom & the new 5 points (I have older 5 points that can go with it).

Edited by KingPerformance

$16,500 or trade for Jeep of equal value.