Sign in to follow this  
JDMeister

Park Like An Ahole?

Edited by JDMeister

Years ago I had a box of these made. Dropping one on a car parked like an ahole is how I keep my sanity. 

066C8C10-2C0D-49D1-AACE-AB69046907DC.png

In the first vid that is funny they even make a truck to pick up a car like that. Doubt it is here in the US. Don't they just drag down the street when doing a repo?

On 12/26/2017 at 8:26 AM, JDMeister said:

:bigrin 

Had a guy park close to one of the buildings on a job site once.  The super came and told the guy to move his car. Said Employee told the Super he would get to it in a minute. Super came back an hour later and told him he needed to move it right now,  Said Employee said in a few when I get a chance.  Super now pissed told him if he didn't move it now he was going to tow it.  Employee used the nuclear option at this time and told the Super he couldn't legally tow his car and to pound sand.

Super had the grading contractor who was trying to spread the ABC in the parking lot this guy had parked in back up a 10 wheeler full of ABC about a foot away from his rear bumper and dump.  not one bit of rock touched the guys car, yet he was not going anyplace anytime soon.  The Super was nice though he left a shovel.  

The next day said employee parked off site completely.