Sign in to follow this  
The looney duner

300m axles

So this happened..... Now on to order new ones, kartek is my usual go to, they are in stock and I usually get it next day. Does anyone have a better idea? Possible cheaper solution? I won't buy Chinese junk but if I can save a few bucks it would be nice. I came across a brand called RBP, they say American made and are 150$ cheaper then the Pro-Am brand. I've never heard of them, anyone use them?

IMG_20171229_175200_876.jpg

I use RBP work great for me and great company to deal with.

I don't know how they compare today, but when I had my DD and went from sportsman 930's to midboard 934's,  I got mine from Gear One.  They were cheaper by quite a bit, and I never broke one. And I had a stroked LS1 dyno'd at 450 at the wheel. 

5 hours ago, Gary Marot said:

I use RBP work great for me and great company to deal with.

x2 Call Bob  he usually has everything on the shelf - USA made in his shop in CA from good quality 300M

24 minutes ago, fullthrottleguy said:

x2 Call Bob  he usually has everything on the shelf - USA made in his shop in CA from good quality 300M

Alright I will give him a call tomorrow, his website only has 24" and I need 23.75", hopefully it's not too much extra to cut them down.

23 minutes ago, The looney duner said:

Alright I will give him a call tomorrow, his website only has 24" and I need 23.75", hopefully it's not too much extra to cut them down.

Had the same thing happen to me last month.  Got sideways in a hole and put it on the rev limiter and side stepped the clutch.  Well that didn't work.  Got towed out.  Don't know what brand they were but replacing them with two new Kartek.  thumbnail (18).jpg

thumbnail (11).jpg

3 hours ago, The looney duner said:

Yeah, he makes them right there - I have had him trim mine before 

Thanks for the replies guys, I talked to Bob @ RBP and ordered a new pair of axles this morning.