J Alper

WHOS GOING TO DUMONT PREZ DAY

Well big buzz on Instagram and a couple of board members, talking about our Vegas House (Dumount) so who is going!

we will be 50-150 feet past bathroom 9, our camp should be, - Sandrashouch Alper-Motorsports Jwcarguy itsweeks sandlizard Jetjock and Allen-Offroad 

Sandroosten camps just past us 

then on the far end I think fullthrottleguy and Rick10 will be down there near Metaltech-motorsports 

Edited by J Alper

couple of Dumont Videos 

maps of the bathrooms

grid-map.jpg

nonsense. you promised to camp with the wash6boyz for Prez weekend....

Weekend of February 16-18?

If so that was our plan. Be nice to put a face to the name. Trying to get friends from Gilbert, AZ to meet us there.

Isn’t that usually the sand drags weekend too?

2 hours ago, BRINGENKAOS said:

rnonsense. you promised to camp with the wash6boyz for Prez weekend....

I think that was a March trip before by Birthday, you guys still wiling to show me around in March 

Edited by J Alper

53 minutes ago, jo blo said:

Weekend of February 16-18?

If so that was our plan. Be nice to put a face to the name. Trying to get friends from Gilbert, AZ to meet us there.

Isn’t that usually the sand drags weekend too?

Yes, I have a meeting that I will be out of town the week before so talking about going out Friday Night and staying till mid week, 

so if it works out 16-20th 

1 minute ago, J Alper said:

I think that was a March Tip before by Birthday, you guys still wiling to show me around in March 

Oh yea huh..lol

We will be there and have 6-8 cars in our group. I think we usually camp near bathroom 7. Look forward to meeting you guys for some good fast runs. 

Edited by hondajimz

58 minutes ago, hondajimz said:

We will be there and have 6-8 cars in our group. I think we usually camp near bathroom 7. Look forward to meeting you guys for some good fast runs. 

I will be there if I still own any toys and trailer.. I think they want to park where we did last year which was 11 but who cares I will sleep your trailer Burke...

It's my plan to be there, can't wait to see the Sand Drags and Hill climb competitions again!

We typically camp -1/A on the bathroom map

coming from California side there was a little gas station on the right side of highway that sold race fuel little does anyone know if they still sell it . 

Thank you 

We will be there with Alper Motorsports and others. Should be about 50-100 yard north of bathroom 9. On the grid map that is to the lower left of bathroom 9.  Never really understood why the map is not north up but I guess it makes it easier for people coming in  lol  

On 1/13/2018 at 9:32 AM, cmcmotors said:

coming from California side there was a little gas station on the right side of highway that sold race fuel little does anyone know if they still sell it . 

Thank you 

Which station you talking about? I think Razor road does. Not sure about any place else. I know there is a place in Corona also. 

6 hours ago, Markha said:

Which station you talking about? I think Razor road does. Not sure about any place else. I know there is a place in Corona also. 

Yes Razor used to sell it but it's been almost 8 years since I've been . I'll search for there #er to see if they still sale it