CRUSTY

Trophy Truck of Quads . . .

2 hours ago, Jeffinrivercity said:

I had a few, a Baja w/703cc Pami motor and a 930cc Pami motor on Alcohol /Nitrous. They are plush, but also big an bulky, for a small rider

Hey Jeff, remember you from back in the Connection and NoMercyRacing days. Miss a bunch of them folks and hope they are all doing well. Had a tight knit group there for a run of years.

6'3" and 200lbs. Had an 03 Baja ... rode like a couch. I loved how plush it was but too much work to toss it around, sure those that aren't as lazy as me could toss them but I needed something lighter 

a DS was the first bike i rode the dunes with. matter fact, it was Hozay's 03 Baja, lol. that thing was so damn plush! i remember totally effing up a turn/transition and going all out of shape down into a witch eye. thought 'oh f*ck!' but that bike did magic shit and just soaked it up and cruised right thru it. it was a heavy pig tho and wore me out. and I'm 6'5"/255. i ended up getting an 04 Predator 500 and rode the shit out of that poor thing for 8 years but ill never forget my ride on the beastly DS couch first

19 hours ago, aceisback said:

Hey Jeff, remember you from back in the Connection and NoMercyRacing days. Miss a bunch of them folks and hope they are all doing well. Had a tight knit group there for a run of years.

Yeah...those were some fun times...seems like so long ago

On 1/24/2018 at 6:04 PM, aceisback said:

Yup, Vic those were the days. I’m on my second set of DS’s now after a five year hiatus. Still refer to those forums all the time. It’s like a time machine/encyclopedia of all things DS. Will be a shame when they get taken down. Just got back from a week in Glamis, didn’t see another DS. Finding that some parts are starting to be made out of unobtanium. I may have some interest in one of your HPR 730’s. Would love to see some pictures, and know the particulars of what it’s got. Hope you are well.

Putting a new CP piston in mine now.  Been down for a few years decided to get it back together and let it go.

Just had the cylinder nikasil and the head cleaned up.

Ported head with + 1 valves

Ron woods Intake , Pipe, CDI.

Lectron 48 Carb

Race Tech Shocks

Barnett Clutch

Tons of other goodies.

This bike rides great, grab a gear and it will take you anywhere you need to go. Stop by the hill or drags and have some 4fiddys for lunch.Love this bike but just no way to get it out there anymore with the car in the hauler.

On 1/24/2018 at 2:42 PM, DTA said:

Bunderson built it. Was known as the only quad where standing up was not necessary. Raced Baja in the early 2000s. DNFd a few races but won some if I recall correctly.

http://atv.off-road.com/atv/feature/ram-prolines-honda-ex-trophy-quad-built-by-bunderson-racing-and-al-bakers-xrs-only-10600.html?printable

EEE built a rear a arm trx250r back in the early-mid 90’s  a guy named mike used to race it in the d38 fud days

68B3F1F5-D666-46CC-B08A-DBC52F65A781.thumb.jpeg.5e083f58ee1b0f0d1b80b708093bb8c5.jpegD29D34FA-7DEE-43AF-9020-F05F34DA5B26.thumb.jpeg.0b6e28d76422afef9d2ce2b983942b9f.jpeg0625E56E-7B7B-4271-858F-93E419E575F6.thumb.jpeg.524b777da69560461e1d806be1980078.jpeg

320A1089-685B-4FC4-9F58-9BB5B872811E.jpeg

Edited by sausage450r

Triple EEE made all kinds of really cool stuff back in the day, their oddessy/pilot type racers were cool as hell and FAST!

That thing screams 1990s. Hi flite seat lance schoonmaker tank (still see him getting off the freeway almost daily), and sundahl bumper with old school ohtsu’s

1 hour ago, CRUSTY said:

Triple EEE made all kinds of really cool stuff back in the day, their oddessy/pilot type racers were cool as hell and FAST!

Right? When I hear Triple EEE I think of these things.

image.jpg

1 hour ago, GROUNDED said:

image.png.729ac9467ae058185cccda5264bdf1ba.png

Was it me or did all of these idle at 1200rpm with the factory fuel map?