HozayKwarvo

What CAN I do in Glamis?

On 6/23/2018 at 3:08 PM, Dunelover said:

I wasn't saying I would never ride without seatbelts I just wondered if you were putting between camps or for for example to and from out houses from cement flats.  And yes Always in a Car on the street

I think seat belts make sense just like refraining from eating fast food does, how long before we see legislation aimed at cholesterol levels?

My buddy in high school rolled his Mustang, during the event he was thrown to the passenger floor board. The car roof folded down taking the top of the driver's seat out, had he been wearing a seat belt I would have been attending a funeral.

We can do a lot at Glamis, as we should be able to do on public land or with anything else we pay for. 

Personally I feel naked in an offroad vehicle when not using seat belts, on highway I never use them, I hook them together behind my back. I detest laws that enable bottom feeders to delay their eventual fate giving them time to reproduce. I think car surfing on freeways should not only be allowed but encouraged and broken glass eating competitions should be held daily.

Edited by BaBaBouy

On 6/23/2018 at 7:55 AM, BaBaBouy said:

They're inconvenient, unsightly and added weight for those of us that like to go fast. In recent years studies have shown a correlation between the use of seat belts and a person's propensity to accept an assault to the third input.

Everything today is Assault when 15 years ago it was how you got a ride in a cool sand car or spot in a movie.

#MeToo

#BouyKnew

The 'stupid' rules are because folks don't use common sense. I should not have to tell you not to burn pallets and leave tons of little sharp steel spikes where very expensive paddles would love to impale themselves on them. I should not have to tell you not to burn magnesium, that burns at 3,100° on sand that melts at 2,930°, but there you go. 

There are tons of things you can do in Glamis! You can go as fast as your machine and testicular fortitude allows. You don't have to follow a set route, staying within the tracks of the rig ahead of you. You can park pretty and camp  much where ever you want, light a fire anywhere in your campsite, You can bring out any rig you can register. You can have a Blaster 200 or a CBM powered monster and go pretty much anywhere you want, unlike jeeping, where you need certain equipment to do whatever trail you set out to do. 

You can watch the sunset on some of the most wonderful vistas I have ever seen, you can start a big fir at night, let it burn down to coals and bury your Thanksgiving turkey in the sand and cook it to tender juicy goodness. You can have fun with your friends, or just breathe, and ride the poison of life out. 

46 minutes ago, WLD-OTZ said:

The 'stupid' rules are because folks don't use common sense. I should not have to tell you not to burn pallets and leave tons of little sharp steel spikes where very expensive paddles would love to impale themselves on them. I should not have to tell you not to burn magnesium, that burns at 3,100° on sand that melts at 2,930°, but there you go. 

There are tons of things you can do in Glamis! You can go as fast as your machine and testicular fortitude allows. You don't have to follow a set route, staying within the tracks of the rig ahead of you. You can park pretty and camp  much where ever you want, light a fire anywhere in your campsite, You can bring out any rig you can register. You can have a Blaster 200 or a CBM powered monster and go pretty much anywhere you want, unlike jeeping, where you need certain equipment to do whatever trail you set out to do. 

You can watch the sunset on some of the most wonderful vistas I have ever seen, you can start a big fir at night, let it burn down to coals and bury your Thanksgiving turkey in the sand and cook it to tender juicy goodness. You can have fun with your friends, or just breathe, and ride the poison of life out. 

"Slappy" worthy :js:

1 hour ago, CRUSTY said:

"Slappy" worthy :js:

Yep, nicely done.

1 hour ago, Grease Monkey said:

Help others by teaching.

^^^

This!