Anyone got a good running pw50 the kids have outgrown that they are looking to sell?  Preferably in Az.   Grandson will be ready in a few months I think.

Good luck on your hunt! I have been searching for my son the past few months since his birthday is right around the corner. it seams finding a well cared for and good running kids bike is like trying to find a unicorn. Just this morning i finally gave up and picked up a 2018 drz70 lol.

Funny that there arent more around. Only good for a short time before the kid outgrows it. Looking at an 05 on Saturday.

I'll have this one for sale probably by the end of May. My daughter (7) moved from a pw to a crf70 last oct and my son (6) will be moving up to a ktm before next season. They are great bikes that the kids can start themselves! It runs perfect and if you don' t like his taste in sticker application (lol) I have a full white plastic kit for it with no stickers. Spare filters,  plastics and anything else i have go with it since its my last one.  Problem is I'm in Socal though. 

Screenshot_20180411-203210.jpg

Ill let you know how it goes on saturday. Its an 05 and he wants $800. Looks brand new in the pics. We will see. 

Not sweating the socal part. The wife loves San Diego and is always bugging me to take her.

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:44 PM, tstucky said:

I'll have this one for sale probably by the end of May. My daughter (7) moved from a pw to a crf70 last oct and my son (6) will be moving up to a ktm before next season. They are great bikes that the kids can start themselves! It runs perfect and if you don' t like his taste in sticker application (lol) I have a full white plastic kit for it with no stickers. Spare filters,  plastics and anything else i have go with it since its my last one.  Problem is I'm in Socal though. 

Screenshot_20180411-203210.jpg

I picked up the one I looked at Saturday. You will have no problem selling. Not many around.