Sign in to follow this  
carboy

Yamaha YXZ 2016 SOLD... to a GD.com member! Thanks GD.com!

Anniversary edition, original owner, 685 miles- bone stocker sans the Yamaha GYTR primary and secondary air filters. TMW cage with a few extras; tabbed for Axia Alloys mirror/sun visors, helmet hangers, threaded bungs for center and side mirrors, radio antenna mount, roof light bar pocket. Crow 5-points, top of the line PCI Comlink 10 Elite Race intercom with bluetooth/DSP, Kenwood TK-7360HK car to car, aux switch panel, cheapo LED bar, no Rigid or Baja, but gives off a decent amount of light.  Safe Whip lighted whip, Hipers with 26” STU’s, comp-cut/stagger with RZR’s up front, no punctures/repairs. No desert or hardpack use other than the valleys between dune ranges and trails from camp, no mud or rain, Ca. Imperial Valley duned only. Original tires on OEM beadlocks as new, never used… still have the little nibbers on them, one dune trip since fresh engine oil & filter, air filters, front and rear diffs, tranny and chassis lube… new oem battery strictly as preventative maintenance, original battery still good. No crashes or hard witches eyes hits, needs absolutely nothing, straight, extremely clean ride.  Two very small paint/body chingers, trailing edge on RR fender, came in contact with trailer ramp door lift  cable and three tiny pin-hole marks on side of LR fender resulting from open trailer tire failure, single strands of steel wire from the tire stuck into the plastic. Only time it was ever transported on an open trailer, quick trip, didn’t want to take the big trailer… obviously a bad call.  As is standard operating procedure for those of us with the sickness- "buy high, sell low"... have right at 30k invested, $16,000. Certainly open to offers however, can't really use any trades. Located in Tucson, (520) 343-3820

IMG_7027.jpg

IMG_7025.jpg

IMG_7019.jpg

IMG_7020.jpg

IMG_7028.jpg

IMG_7004.jpg

IMG_7033.jpg

IMG_7005.jpg

IMG_7007.jpg

IMG_7036.jpg

IMG_7015.jpg

IMG_7041.jpg

IMG_7042.jpg

IMG_6705.jpg

IMG_6992.jpg

IMG_7039.jpg

IMG_7038.jpg

IMG_7024.jpg

IMG_7021-1.jpg

IMG_6997.jpg

IMG_6993.jpg

IMG_6999.jpg

IMG_7030.jpg

IMG_7032.jpg

IMG_7012.jpg

IMG_7014.jpg

IMG_6724.jpg

IMG_6712.jpg

IMG_6708.jpg

Very clean ride good luck buddy. 

Nice, I like the visors!

Thanks Robert L... appreciate that!  Thanks spize909, the mirror/visors actually work pretty well, would do them again in a heartbeat!

Nicely done YXZ. That's an easy way to get into a dune prepped 2-seater for thousands under stocker OTD prices. Top of the line radio & intercom, plus Hipers! It still looks showroom new.

Can I get a measurement of the exact height and width as it sits right now.  If it fits in my trailer I could be driving down to Tucson next weekend.

Edited by MWB

MWB, you bet!  Front and rear width measure right at 69 inches with the Hipers, of course the stockers bring the width down to 64 inches.  As for height, with 10PSI in the tires, it's 66 inches tall to the top of the light bar, 65 inches to the top of the cage. You can lower the light bar a tad as the brackets have two lower mounting holes, gain a half inch... I mounted it up a little higher as I wanted to make sure I had enough clearance between the roof and bar, not knowing how much I would need to aim the bar downward.  In the lowest mounting position, you can only angle the bar down so much before it touches the roof.  That said, looking at the angle of the bar as it sits now, after aiming it out in the dunes, it looks like it wound be fine in the lowest position... would look a little better as well. 

That is a really nicely done YXZ.....GLWTS.

Thanks SofaKing and Crusty, appreciate the kind words and thoughts!  And SofaKing, any chance you're affiliated with the old Phoenix area SofaKing Fast Wally Followers from many years ago?

Just now, carboy said:

Thanks SofaKing and Crusty, appreciate the kind words and thoughts!  And SofaKing, any chance you're affiliated with the old Phoenix area SofaKing Fast Wally Followers from many years ago?

I....................might be.

Ummmm... could be, 'eh?! LOL...  I did a couple rides with some of your group way back around 2004, buddy of mine learned of the infamous 'Sofakings" while purchasing a Mastercraft... small world! 

Bubba! Maybe I should change my screen name to "Ralphie".

That was three Mastercrafts ago.

Edited by SofaKing
incomplete post

I had a feeling... 

WOW very clean nice buy MWB

Congratulations on the sale..........and  on the purchase MWB. That is one nice, well cared for YXZ.