fmyth

BLM Officer Shoots Woman Off-Roading in Berdoo Canyon

Now that President Trump has North Korea handled I would like him to look into the BLM.

Next season i will be selling hands up dont shoot whip flags next to the gecko ranger station. Place yore orders now

1 hour ago, Dune Nasty said:

Now that President Trump has North Korea handled I would like him to look into the BLM.

Sh!t. Does the BLM have nukes?

I saw this posted in a FB group this afternoon.

Screen Shot 2018-06-12 at 3.49.28 PM.png

Wow!!! Scary shit and hope both are doing ok.

Make sure to write everything down.

Because you will forget although you will be asked a million times. Get a lawyer!!!!

14 minutes ago, fmyth said:

23 minutes ago, sinverguenza said:

Wow!!! Scary shit and hope both are doing ok.

Make sure to write everything down.

Because you will forget although you will be asked a million times. Get a lawyer!!!!

I don't know any of the people involved and thankfully was not there.  I hope the truth comes out.

Ok, let's try and break this down from what we know.... she wrote that they had there hands up and with no lights no sirens and so forth, A ..did they know they were law enforcement B.. did they comply with the orders if any were given. Per Munoz, we need to know where to ride before we ride....well yes and no. Yes part...is it private property or federal land with posted signs ... and if we  were somehow lose track   No part...does that give them the authority to shoot?  Hello, LEOS, that's why you have the power to write tickets... now...don't get me wrong...I think the majority of off readers respect law enforcement, but if they step out of line and is proven....you nail that fu*ker to a wall...the shooting part only comes as a last effort to prevent the lost of said officers life and persons around the immediate danger. What ever happened to question first determined if a crime was committed and then act...making sure you have the right person(s) in the first place.....hummm smells like a potential law suit...just my 2 pesos..

I know that area well.  I go shooting there often. Had Rangers or BLM stop by while plinking, look at my rifles' serial numbers (checked to make sure they weren't scratched out, I guess) didn't ask for ID, and take off.

That being said, there are dirtbags that also shoot there, lots of 'em drag old TVs, bowling pins, etc, etc, to shoot at and leave it there.  Place it totally trashed all the time.

Local gangbangers also practice there as well, so it is kinda sketchy as mentioned above.

Love summer! This will go 10 pages easy. Glad BLM don’t carry guns in G! Or do they? If so, can we carry too?

3 hours ago, sausage450r said:

Next season i will be selling hands up dont shoot whip flags next to the gecko ranger station. Place yore orders now

Better get a seller’s permit or bring a gunshot wound trauma kit... :bigrin 

7 hours ago, BaBaBouy said:

Statistically nurses kill more people than LEOs, I'm thinking self defense.

Well sumbiatch.

1 hour ago, Rockwood said:

Better get a seller’s permit or bring a gunshot wound trauma kit... :bigrin 

Im sooooooo gonna help my kids setup a lemonade stand on gecko next season. Viral video to come

9A45D4D9-CE83-470D-8A15-A0453BDD0E56.jpeg

749AEF89-0CEE-4313-A922-FEAAC46B1126.jpeg

Edited by sausage450r

9 hours ago, BaBaBouy said:

They aren’t leo’s they are Reo’s. Everyone i’ve talked to say the same line, “i dont make the RULES, i just enforce them”

9 hours ago, BaBaBouy said:

Actually, it's the doctors who are killing people, they just blame the nurses and get away with it.

# nolivesmatter, alllivessplatter...

maybe if only all side by sides didn't look the same, if only the wheel hadn't fallen off again ha! maybe  they could have driven more than 7 miles per hour down the trail and gotten away? It's not like they're in Glamis  with 50 sxs on every dune, how hard is it to follow a trail of dust in the open desert and catch the bastards your chasing after in the first place? Sad for this girl,maybe blm idiot thought he was the border patrol and just shoots at people whenever they come towards him? This seems like another good reason to not use a side-by-side anywhere other than Glamis  it's not worth your life. Go shoot at the range not where the vatos hang out unless you plan on using brown meat targets for practice.

9 hours ago, sausage450r said:

Im sooooooo gonna help my kids setup a lemonade stand on gecko next season. Viral video to come

9A45D4D9-CE83-470D-8A15-A0453BDD0E56.jpeg

749AEF89-0CEE-4313-A922-FEAAC46B1126.jpeg

2018-04-20_12-41-26.png

This will not end well . . .

18 hours ago, fmyth said:

Most people would have a hard time believing this but not if you have seen these assclowns in action. I hope this pushes HR622 back to the floor and passes. I hope the family is very well compensated and I hope the dip-shits that shoot are sent to prison and soon after can't tell the difference between a fart and a yawn. F*&K the BLM!

45 minutes ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

Most people would have a hard time believing this but not if you have seen these assclowns in action. I hope this pushes HR622 back to the floor and passes. I hope the family is very well compensated and I hope the dip-shits that shoot are sent to prison and soon after can't tell the difference between a fart and a yawn. F*&K the BLM!

Many here would say they wouldn’t want CA running the dunes...

But, having been to Ocotillo, I don’t see the overbearing ranger presence, I don’t pay any fees, there aren’t any closures (some restricted use), etc. Glamis would obviously be different, but I don’t think it would be doom and gloom like predicted. 

4 minutes ago, Rockwood said:

Many here would say they wouldn’t want CA running the dunes...

But, having been to Ocotillo, I don’t see the overbearing ranger presence, I don’t pay any fees, there aren’t any closures (some restricted use), etc. Glamis would obviously be different, but I don’t think it would be doom and gloom like predicted. 

I think the State of California would look at the budget the feds put into it realize they would have to spend more in order to make it better. After all more money more better right.

After that budget meeting Gov. Moonbeam would #Close the Mother Down then go in front of the camera's and proudly exclaim he just save the state millions of dollars policing a bunch of drunken red neck off-roader types.  The Liberals would probably give him some kind of medal.

2 minutes ago, MWB said:

I think the State of California would look at the budget the feds put into it realize they would have to spend more in order to make it better. After all more money more better right.

After that budget meeting Gov. Moonbeam would #Close the Mother Down then go in front of the camera's and proudly exclaim he just save the state millions of dollars policing a bunch of drunken red neck off-roader types.  The Liberals would probably give him some kind of medal.

If that's the case, why hasn't Ocotillo been closed?

2 minutes ago, Rockwood said:

If that's the case, why hasn't Ocotillo been closed?

The size of the budget and the reputation of Ocotillo.   If Ocotillo had the same wild and crazy reputation and huge budget they would of closed it down like the feds almost did the ISDRA.  Ocotillo is a lot more mellow and much further off the radar

<--Needs to start going to Ocotillo

26 minutes ago, MWB said:

The size of the budget and the reputation of Ocotillo.   If Ocotillo had the same wild and crazy reputation and huge budget they would of closed it down like the feds almost did the ISDRA.  Ocotillo is a lot more mellow and much further off the radar

Touche.