Jump to content
Bobalos

Today's Highway star

Recommended Posts

Super nice 70 Beatle. 

The pickup is my neighbors, notice the ice box latches on the tailgate.... 

The white truck down are at a friend's shop.  SUPER nice bugs.... 

 

IMG_20181103_180535275.jpg

IMG_20181031_162503024.jpg

IMG_20181029_153853816.jpg

IMG_20181022_155444967.jpg

IMG_20181022_154038633.jpg

IMG_20181022_153752632.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bobalos said:

Super nice 70 Beatle. 

The pickup is my neighbors, notice the ice box latches on the tailgate.... 

The white truck down are at a friend's shop.  SUPER nice bugs.... 

 

 

 

 

IMG_20181022_155444967.jpg

 

 

More pics of the 181.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is all I have.  Sorry .. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, whoopsadaisy said:

Outside the Old Chicago at 132nd and Maple

92993B88-A6DC-4895-AE38-07D2C44E07F9.jpeg

C006A682-4780-40BD-A725-3CB71740888F.jpeg

SWEET!!!!!!! Is that a 70?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems to be an assortment of vehicles today's. 

 

IMG_20181106_144426742.jpg

IMG_20181106_144318344.jpg

IMG_20181106_141912276.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2018 at 10:40 PM, DUNERUNNER4 said:

20181104_100502.jpg

20181104_100516.jpg

That thing is too nice to be parked in a parking lot. DON~~~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some cat in Hermosa buys / builds / sells them.  Parks in the street to advertise:

 

image.thumb.jpeg.e9241fc9e78011a76ca6ae34dc495e71.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you know when the first 5th wheel trailer was built? DON~~~

11904714_388581491348331_8594750582679985566_n.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gnarliest tow i’ve seen. Puller/pusher. The pine valley bridge is gonna fall down!

E776B53D-5845-452C-950F-E89C4747C39F.jpeg

1A9C2C94-88EF-489C-9C77-752C892A2163.jpeg

7FE42F48-A3AF-4F21-9EA0-9BD16A9D1A0D.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

Gnarliest tow i’ve seen. Puller/pusher. The pine valley bridge is gonna fall down!

E776B53D-5845-452C-950F-E89C4747C39F.jpeg

1A9C2C94-88EF-489C-9C77-752C892A2163.jpeg

7FE42F48-A3AF-4F21-9EA0-9BD16A9D1A0D.jpeg

No worries, we now have the funding to fix the bridges and roads ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found this Bugatti for sale in Phoenix, priced right!6107355D-3A33-4FB3-B790-7A91F3196096.thumb.png.d125e9c74b25efec9089f53d8486b874.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the grocery store today...

88E1106E-844F-4D12-9EDF-90DF4F456853.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2018 at 8:07 PM, JDMeister said:

 

 

DSC_1980a.jpg

holy jehosephat! Those are some of the awesomest legs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A ton of this crap on Reddit!!!!

5508BDCE-B850-4610-B86B-A5CB52EC7B54.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2018 at 5:13 PM, donparscale said:

Do you know when the first 5th wheel trailer was built? DON~~~

11904714_388581491348331_8594750582679985566_n.jpg

 

DON~~~

[

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Conrad said:

At the grocery store today...

88E1106E-844F-4D12-9EDF-90DF4F456853.jpeg

Mmmmm little debbie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boss let me drive his 2018 Porsche Targa GTS. I certainly felt like a highway star for about an hour! 

D7CB8CF0-8286-4CB3-9BC3-01127F52346C.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BCannon said:

Boss let me drive his 2018 Porsche Targa GTS. I certainly felt like a highway star for about an hour! 

D7CB8CF0-8286-4CB3-9BC3-01127F52346C.jpeg

So jealous, I'm a Porsche guy.

You guys make a cute couple driving around I'm sure you got lots of smiles!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Todays off highway star.... Courtesy of the vets ceremony.... 

 

 

 

IMG_20181110_110526721.jpg

IMG_20181110_105753702.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw, the fly overs were awesome.  They came over in formation then individually.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.