Jump to content
Bobalos

Today's Highway star

Recommended Posts

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 11:29 AM, sausage450r said:

Shop  near mine. Was his moms car. 

Love the personalized plate

BC7B3F99-5AA4-421E-A0FA-06AB859D21F0.jpeg

Love Lincoln's!!

My Abe getting some sun

linc.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

image.jpeg.4ff892a6f88218b1cae6fc36c811779e.jpeg

Edited by donparscale

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, donparscale said:

image.png.ea455d318bb44467bd6ffeaa7163d9

:kenk:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dbart said:

:kenk:

 

That is weird, it was there when I posted it. DON~~~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, GlamisGreengo said:

Love Lincoln's!!

My Abe getting some sun

linc.JPG

Very nice, my wife wants a big 4 door lincoln one day. i believe they are gonna sell this lincoln. His mom passed a few years ago

Edited by sausage450r

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

Very nice, my wife wants a big 4 door lincoln one day. i believe they are gonna sell this lincoln. His mom passed a few years ago

That has to be the biggest car door made. DON~~~

linc.JPG

Edited by donparscale

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dbart said:

Where I go MTN biking on Thursdays in foothill ranch. 

IMG_20190606_172508146.jpg

what is it??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw this cute car, and went back to snap a pic.

The next day, I was too late..

 

Glenn01.jpg

Glenn02.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bobalos said:

what is it??

 

Mclaren 720S

It's really nice.

https://cars.mclaren.com/super-series/720s

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the Baja bug with the red wheels was broken down on the side of the road, if I didn't have the kids with me I would have stopped to help him felt bad it was hot as f*** outside.

IMG_20190608_122757023.jpg

IMG_20190608_122753396.jpg

IMG_20190608_122425959.jpg

IMG_20190608_122429884.jpg

IMG_20190604_162640266_HDR.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No clue ???? 

 

9E04BA21-0BC2-428A-A4DA-23C48AB643F5.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sumsand said:

No clue ???? 

 

9E04BA21-0BC2-428A-A4DA-23C48AB643F5.jpeg

That's a Holden, never seen one in the US. I'm not sure they still produce it, but there were some pretty bad ass models of those built. Holden, is Chevrolet in Australia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was sitting outside my wife's favorite Italian Restaurant, had to sit and look at it all through dinner. She has always wanted a red convertible mustang with black interior and she didn't notice it until I gave the keys. This was her 30th anniversary gift, it was a 5 year project and she never had a clue. Our good friend that introduced us 35 years ago built the car. The look on her face as she took it all in was priceless.

69 mustang.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 1tonfun said:

This was sitting outside my wife's favorite Italian Restaurant, had to sit and look at it all through dinner. She has always wanted a red convertible mustang with black interior and she didn't notice it until I gave the keys. This was her 30th anniversary gift, it was a 5 year project and she never had a clue. Our good friend that introduced us 35 years ago built the car. The look on her face as she took it all in was priceless.

69 mustang.JPG

Need a side piece :deal: ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2019 at 1:07 PM, JDMeister said:

I saw this cute car, and went back to snap a pic.

The next day, I was too late..

 

Glenn01.jpg

Glenn02.jpg

Thats a funny lookin rzr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Wheres Hotboat? said:

That's a Holden, never seen one in the US. I'm not sure they still produce it, but there were some pretty bad ass models of those built. Holden, is Chevrolet in Australia.

From the land down under who knew!, it looked pretty plain,pretty stock and had a soft Tonnele cover on it . What is weird is this is downtown Pomona off Mission Boulevard but the yellow one looks cool you posted....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sumsand said:

From the land down under who knew!, it looked pretty plain,pretty stock and had a soft Tonnele cover on it . What is weird is this is downtown Pomona off Mission Boulevard but the yellow one looks cool you posted....

When I was in Australia, I really wanted to bring one of these home, and thought they might sell well if they brought them over to the US, especially since Holden is a product of GM. I took this picture in Sydney. The cool ones were LS powered and sounded damn good. I have no idea what powers the plain jane ones.

Australia_371.jpg

Edited by Wheres Hotboat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, 1tonfun said:

This was sitting outside my wife's favorite Italian Restaurant, had to sit and look at it all through dinner. She has always wanted a red convertible mustang with black interior and she didn't notice it until I gave the keys. This was her 30th anniversary gift, it was a 5 year project and she never had a clue. Our good friend that introduced us 35 years ago built the car. The look on her face as she took it all in was priceless.

69 mustang.JPG

There is so much bada$$-ness in what you did, I can't even begin to say!

:headbang:

That is All kinds of Awesome!

:clap:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MWB said:

0518190535_HDR.thumb.jpg.cfa3c7fd4cc5b9e81dbe7ae625357297.jpg

Man that is a big trunk. Trunk and hood looks like the same size. DON~~~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2fr, downtown today.

IMG_1467.JPG

IMG_1466.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In big bear today

IMG_20190615_134825710_HDR.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Preview Post

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×
×
  • Create New...