Did I miss FOF? Darn it. 

image.jpg

3 hours ago, spize909 said:

not fancy but it works.....just don't use that HF powder.

What kind of vessel/hull is that? Looks like a Bertram?

35 bertram early 70's

On 6/22/2018 at 8:08 PM, Kat-A-Tonic said:

Lane splitting is one thing I miss about CA.  I end up behind the same slow ass drivers light after light here in Mesa.  Oh well, it is a small price to pay to no longer worry about how newscum is going to eff over CA when he wins.

You can split Lanes in Az.

11 hours ago, Squatcher said:

You can split Lanes in Az.

Can you do it without getting a ticket?  I have yet to see anyone doing it here.  Only been here a month, but I still have not seen it anywhere.

6 hours ago, Kat-A-Tonic said:

Can you do it without getting a ticket?  I have yet to see anyone doing it here.  Only been here a month, but I still have not seen it anywhere.

believe they changed the law about 6 years ago. it is legal.   Whos a AZ LEO and knows the code.

55 minutes ago, Squatcher said:

believe they changed the law about 6 years ago. it is legal.   Whos a AZ LEO and knows the code.

Still illegal as far as I could find.

Lane-splitting would become legal in Arizona if SB 1007 passes through Senate this year. SB 1007 aims to strike out clauses (b) and (c) in the state’s motorcycle statutes, making it legal to lane-split and to overtake and pass vehicles in the same lane the vehicles occupy. Senate is currently reviewing the bill, reading it for a second time as of January 8th, 2018 (the latest published update). There is currently no announcement on whether Arizona would pass additional laws or guidelines for lane-splitting, as has the state of California, to increase the safety of the practice.

This is the FOF thread, screw the law, split!

Eff Off Friday Engine Day again.

Another boat, another pair of engines.

Off to visit the bathroom store..

Water leak in the wall, new everything in the wings.

EFF!

:fof: 13TH

Last day at work with Premier!

Waiting to go to El Torito for lunch, haven't done a dang thing.

:spazzy:

53 minutes ago, dbart said:

All this job changing you should have a RZR bonus signing. 

2 hours ago, dbart said:

Where you goin braw?

2 hours ago, Wash 10 Crew said:

Where you goin braw?

Pinnacle Exhibits in Irvine, CA

They made me an offer that I could not pass up.

I used to work with a bunch of the people there when we all were at Displayworks. That company started to go downhill when new owners bought in to it.

I split, a bunch went to Pinnacle...I bounced to a couple places, but its crazy how things have a way of working out.

:headbang:

Edited by dbart

:fof:  enjoy

whats up :fof:

On 7/7/2018 at 5:50 PM, Sndsamplr said:

Did I miss FOF? Darn it. 

image.jpg

tenor.gif

4th day in Parker, spend the last 2 fixing hydraulic trim, getting a new tire and removing a dead donkey from our spot. Started drinking last night and wont quit till maybe sunday

20180718_193209.jpg

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:51 PM, Kat-A-Tonic said:

Still illegal as far as I could find.

Lane-splitting would become legal in Arizona if SB 1007 passes through Senate this year. SB 1007 aims to strike out clauses (b) and (c) in the state’s motorcycle statutes, making it legal to lane-split and to overtake and pass vehicles in the same lane the vehicles occupy. Senate is currently reviewing the bill, reading it for a second time as of January 8th, 2018 (the latest published update). There is currently no announcement on whether Arizona would pass additional laws or guidelines for lane-splitting, as has the state of California, to increase the safety of the practice.

I will admit that I sometimes do it at stop lights and if there is enough room to casually roll the bagger through to the front. I also do it on the freeway when there is an accident and traffic is sitting dead-still. I will take the ticket verses letting my bike boil my junk. It is illegal in Arizona. I just sent my next door neighbor a text, he's a state trooper. He said, "Failure to maintain lane" is a civil offence. He also said when they catch metric bikes whizzing between lanes on the freeway (like they do in CA) they add reckless driving to the ticket.  

Just now, Grease Monkey said:

IMG_20180720_171744_01.jpg

That's one huge bong hit!

1 hour ago, bent trix said:

I will admit that I sometimes do it at stop lights and if there is enough room to casually roll the bagger through to the front. I also do it on the freeway when there is an accident and traffic is sitting dead-still. I will take the ticket verses letting my bike boil my junk. It is illegal in Arizona. I just sent my next door neighbor a text, he's a state trooper. He said, "Failure to maintain lane" is a civil offence. He also said when they catch metric bikes whizzing between lanes on the freeway (like they do in CA) they add reckless driving to the ticket.  

Typically when you split lanes you are in one lane. You do move from one lane to another at times but so do cars. I would have to read the section and then have fun in court. CA courts it take a lot more then just speed to get a reckless. It wouldn't stop me from doing it if I ever ride through the state. Here in CA lane splitting has been legal as there is no law that said you couldn't do it. I know it's an old way of thinking but if it isn't illegal, it is legal. I know that concept will make a libtrads head explode but is was the way this country was founded. Recently here they passed some law saying it is legal because libtards feel you must have their permission to do anything.

9 minutes ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

Typically when you split lanes you are in one lane. You do move from one lane to another at times but so do cars. I would have to read the section and then have fun in court. CA courts it take a lot more then just speed to get a reckless. It wouldn't stop me from doing it if I ever ride through the state. Here in CA lane splitting has been legal as there is no law that said you couldn't do it. I know it's an old way of thinking but if it isn't illegal, it is legal. I know that concept will make a libtrads head explode but is was the way this country was founded. Recently here they passed some law saying it is legal because libtards feel you must have their permission to do anything.

I think it should be legal. I know that I feel much safer cutting to the front of the line at signals rather than sitting in the back risking the chance of being rear ended. What else do those dbag left's have to do but to chisel away at our freedom. 

48 minutes ago, bent trix said:

I think it should be legal. I know that I feel much safer cutting to the front of the line at signals rather than sitting in the back risking the chance of being rear ended. What else do those dbag left's have to do but to chisel away at our freedom. 

You are safer splitting 5-10 mph faster then traffic is moving, then you are sitting in it waiting for a brain dead texter to run you over. Had my career ended short when I got hit from behind sitting at a red light. I was going to go around to the front but though I'm not in a hurry. Got hit from behind, I smashed in the hood windshield and roof of the car that hit me then flew forward into the back of the pickup I was behind. Bounced off that and landed on the ground between the pickup and curb. An ambulance ride, some morphine and a surgery to put my wrist back together and  6 other surgeries lather and I get to live with a destroyed back and shoulder.