HydroPower

WTB Sequential Trans

Looking for a new or rebuilt sequential trans to swap into my rail, open to different options for PBS, S4, S5 or S4D. Just seeing what might be out there before I have a new one built

Andy at CBM had one a week or so ago.

Edited by fastcorvairs

I'm sure Andy would appreciate it if you wouldn't call him Randy.

:lol:

Late night post, med's kicking in.  

Andy is no longer at CBM

Call Dave McDowell 619-449-0996. He will probably know someone selling one. I just sold a refreshed S4 for $8,500! 

1 hour ago, Reece said:

Call Dave McDowell 619-449-0996. He will probably know someone selling one. I just sold a refreshed S4 for $8,500! 

Dang I would have been all over that!! Talked with Dave Tuesday and didn't mention any refreshed ones for sale 

Sent you a message 

still looking for a trans if anyone has any leads, would prefer an S4 or S5!!!

Did you contact him? He might be local. My son lives in Ar and has a 310 (Los Angeles)area code! lol

Posted (edited)

Any one interested in that S4 on race dezert should be very cautious. I dealt with him this afternoon and he is very sketchy. Can just tell by the way stuff is worded while texting that it’s a scam. I made him an offer and he accepted. Before sending deposit I told him I wanted an invoice showing my deposit amount and his information printed out and laid on top of the transmission with a picture taken. 

At that point he replied that he doesn’t have time to deal with an Unserious buyer and if I want the trans to send the deposit. 

Sounds like a definite scam. Also doesn’t accept PayPal for deposit which is a red flag. He also changed his story from it having 930 flanges to 934 flanges. 

I could be be wrong but I urge everyone to be very careful not to be scammed

Edited by Ridemotocross911

35 minutes ago, Ridemotocross911 said:

Any one interested in that S4 on race dezert should be very cautious. I dealt with him this afternoon and he is very sketchy. Can just tell by the way stuff is worded while texting that it’s a scam. I made him an offer and he accepted. Before sending deposit I told him I wanted an invoice showing my deposit amount and his information printed out and laid on top of the transmission with a picture taken. 

At that point he replied that he doesn’t have time to deal with an Unserious buyer and if I want the trans to send the deposit. 

Sounds like a definite scam. Also doesn’t accept PayPal for deposit which is a red flag. He also changed his story from it having 930 flanges to 934 flanges. 

I could be be wrong but I urge everyone to be very careful not to be scammed

Ya i talked to him too and it seemed like like a scam to me too so i instantly ended talks with him.

Still searching if anyone has any leads.......

6 hours ago, HydroPower said:

Ya i talked to him too and it seemed like like a scam to me too so i instantly ended talks with him.

Still searching if anyone has any leads.......

I’m really thinking I’m going to order an HV2. Seems like a real solid option for the money if you aren’t making big power and don’t mind an H pattern. Have talked to several trans shops and all have had great things to say about it