MGM/FRP

Stolen!!! two 2018 seadoos on a trailer from socal

My buddy John from Socal Toyshack just had 2 of his nicest rigs stolen late Thursday to Early Friday.
A renter claimed that they were stolen from the front of her apartment in Fontana. The ski's were picked up from San Marcos on Thursday 7-5-2018 at about 1 pm. They were seen at 3pm in Lake elsonoir area at a Jack in the box parking lot. The next morning they were claimed stolen by the renter. A police report was filed in Riverside county. There have been reports that they were seen in Valley Center behind an older silver chevy truck somewhere off of Cole Grade road. This was not the vehicle they were picked up with. If any one has seen or has any info reguarding these skis, it would be greatly appreciated if you contact John at socaltoyshack (760)846-1610 or
socaltoyshack@gmail.com

Both ski's were 2018 seadoo models. I have a picture below.

36696361_2078199365830601_67619741769924608_n.jpg

I’ll keep an eye out. It seems like a lot of stuff is coming up missing lately. Very sad. 

Question, if stolen in Fontana why was a police report filed in riverside county, due to being seen in LE?

spotted in havasu at 11:15 am, white dodge 4 door Dakota California plates. still on the same trailer and together. $1000 reward

23 hours ago, raspadoo said:

Question, if stolen in Fontana why was a police report filed in riverside county, due to being seen in LE?

The Girl that rented them filed the report to make it look like she had nothing to do with it.  This was a planned theft.

still missing and The police are worthless!

On 7/9/2018 at 12:32 PM, MGM/FRP said:

The Girl that rented them filed the report to make it look like she had nothing to do with it.  This was a planned theft.

Wow, I hope your friend gets this all worked out.

want to keep this bumped up.  The are still missing.  The last known sighting was in havasu about a week ago.  Thanks

On 7/13/2018 at 7:51 AM, MGM/FRP said:

still missing and The police are worthless!

People are used to TV police and TV doctors, not even close to reality.

1 minute ago, Rucker said:

People are used to TV police and TV doctors, not even close to reality.

At this point, if the police find them they just happen to stumble onto them.  Even if the people got pulled over with the trailer in tow, the Police won't run the plates on the trailer at all, only the tow vehicle, sad but reality.

I am sure you posted this on Riverdaveplace.com site, this is your best shot.

7 minutes ago, Cookie said:

At this point, if the police find them they just happen to stumble onto them.  Even if the people got pulled over with the trailer in tow, the Police won't run the plates on the trailer at all, only the tow vehicle, sad but reality.

I am sure you posted this on Riverdaveplace.com site, this is your best shot.

When they can't produce a registration it will get run. With the computers in police cars, it's quick and easy there are also more and more with license plate readers that run every plate that the camera pic's up. 

15 minutes ago, Cookie said:

At this point, if the police find them they just happen to stumble onto them.

That's accurate. Can't imagine there's been a statewide BOLO on a couple of stolen PWC's. But I know I'm looking in Southern Az.

5 minutes ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

Even if the people got pulled over with the trailer in tow, the Police won't run the plates on the trailer at all, only the tow vehicle, sad but reality.

Not necessarily true. Traffic stops with a trailer in tow usually result in the trailer plate (with is more visible from behind) being the primary plate on the stop. The vehicle plate gets run as soon as the officer/trooper/deputy feels secure enough to do so during the stop. Whether or not the trailer & Sea Doos get investigated depends, just like in every other field, the competency of the person doing the work.

Hope these get recovered and the dirt bags responsible for the theft are prosecuted. MGM/FRP is doing his best to help a friend.  ?

6 minutes ago, SofaKing said:

That's accurate. Can't imagine there's been a statewide BOLO on a couple of stolen PWC's. But I know I'm looking in Southern Az.

Not necessarily true. Traffic stops with a trailer in tow usually result in the trailer plate (with is more visible from behind) being the primary plate on the stop. The vehicle plate gets run as soon as the officer/trooper/deputy feels secure enough to do so during the stop. Whether or not the trailer & Sea Doos get investigated depends, just like in every other field, the competency of the person doing the work.

Hope these get recovered and the dirt bags responsible for the theft are prosecuted. MGM/FRP is doing his best to help a friend.  ?

How did make it look like I said that??? 

25 minutes ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

When they can't produce a registration it will get run. With the computers in police cars, it's quick and easy there are also more and more with license plate readers that run every plate that the camera pic's up. 

25% of the trailers don't even have plates. Hell half of the cars and trucks with paper plates have the real ones behind the seat.

24 minutes ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

How did make it look like I said that??? 

I was quoting Cookie, although GD credited you with the quote for some reason. Prolly operator error.

Edited by SofaKing

Not to blame the LEO but how many times do they have to hook a guy up for driving a stolen before the judge

lands him in jail for more then 24 hrs. It's a joke what they get because we cant afford to keep them in class A accommodations.

Put them in a tent in the dirt lot with a 6' fence with bologna sandwiches. Oh and more guards with AR's. 

All true cola. Couldn't agree more.

1 hour ago, cola said:

Not to blame the LEO but how many times do they have to hook a guy up for driving a stolen before the judge

lands him in jail for more then 24 hrs. It's a joke what they get because we cant afford to keep them in class A accommodations.

Put them in a tent in the dirt lot with a 6' fence with bologna sandwiches. Oh and more guards with AR's. 

Sherriff Joe...

possible spot at Havasu in the channel a few days ago.  Any tips please call (760)846-1610

So Last night this asshat called about 5 or 6 times from a blocked number. He must have been drugged out because his story changed on every call, but he was trying to brag about stealing the ski's and then offering them back for a large sum of money, and then threatening John. John messed with him for a bit to try to get more info. The guy really didn't like it when John flipped the conversation and went homo on him (just to F with him) He got pretty pissed and hung up. We called local police and filed another report, but I have to say Riverside and San Diego PD have been almost 0 help. They pretty much say " what do you want us to do about it! " They are waiting for this ahole to drive up to them and turn himself in!!!! Not that I believe anything, but the guy said he was in AZ . He said he parted them out at first, then in another call, said he repainted them and is riding them, then said "what will you give me for them?" He is clearly "F'ing" with John. Please keep your eyes open and call (760)846-1610 if you see them.

36696361_2078199365830601_67619741769924608_n.jpg

Did he try *69?

I would suggest he call his Phone Provider, in this case they may be able to provide caller details with the Police Report #

Tweekers for sure, like it has been said above, the cops don't have the resources to chase/investigate the theft of two jet skis, just a fact.   

He should tell the cops that they threaten him and his family and know where he lives............that will get their attention

Edited by Cookie

You need to reverse eff with these guy's.  You need to agree to terms to get the Ski's back.  Your buddy almost needs to cry and let them know how it is about to cause his family to be out on the street.  Agree to the payment and a location and that as long as the skis are in good condition he will pay them the reward money.  But the ski's have to be in good condition.

Then have the cops at the drop off location.  Grand Theft and squeezing them for the return of the stolen property is a better deal.

I didn’t catch if these were insured but by no means would I want them back from some dope feind thats been thrashing them for a month.

Although if you can agree to “paying them” for the return and some how have the police involved that would be cool.

Or just meet them to get the skis, and instead of paying them crack their lids and let them keep the skis and get insurance money.