Sign in to follow this  
1newbie

Anyone notice the lack of rails for sale?

Sure seems like there are hardly any new rails coming up for sale.  I search all the common sites.  I miss the recession days and the 'fire sales'.  Not really looking for another car, but always kinda' looking if something irresistible came up.

Sept - Oct you’ll see them. 

Plenty of cars being sold, I transport them. Most sales lately have been word of mouth and never get listed. 

15 minutes ago, L.R.S. said:

Plenty of cars being sold, I transport them. Most sales lately have been word of mouth and never get listed. 

Interesting.  I felt that stuff was moving, just never saw it on here, RD, IG, etc.

I think more people are buying off FB group pages now,   I bought my boat off River Whips this summer.   The Smart phone is so much easier to jump on when you arent in front of a computer at work.

1 hour ago, L.R.S. said:

Yup ^

11 hours ago, 1newbie said:

Interesting.  I felt that stuff was moving, just never saw it on here, RD, IG, etc.

Stuff is moving for sure.  I've been hit up by three different people in the past few weeks about new to them cars that weren't posted anywhere I know of.  Actually just got another DM today on IG about a car that was bought this past weekend and needs a 'once over' before next season.  

Where on IG are u guys looking for buggies,utv and trailers? I'm going to be in the market for a new/used TH. Looking for a Genesis Supreme 28CR or possibly a Eclipse Attitude 2814SS.

1 hour ago, Dunerking said:

Where on IG are u guys looking for buggies,utv and trailers? I'm going to be in the market for a new/used TH. Looking for a Genesis Supreme 28CR or possibly a Eclipse Attitude 2814SS.

There are a few IG accounts like selloffroad, offroad_seller, sell.it.offroad and others with names like that.

Thanks LRS! 

I thought it was maybe one guy buying them, armour-all the heck out of it, then repost. 

10 minutes ago, TD said:

I thought it was maybe one guy buying them, armour-all the heck out of it, then repost. 

It's four guys.

^^^^^ this

Why post on Craiglist or anywhere when word of mouth is better, then you aren't wasting your time with tire kickers.  Or just send Sudam a text, he will buy ;)

Edited by Cookie

I just dropped the price on mine

1 hour ago, Cookie said:

Why post on Craiglist or anywhere when word of mouth is better, then you aren't waiting your time with tire kickers.  Or just send Sudam a text, he will buy ;)

Not for what it's worth. :lol: 

I got one still for sale. 

34 minutes ago, RIDERED said:

I got one still for sale. 

I thought you were going to put it up for auction?

I've learned everything is for sale in this sport. Even if you don't want to sell it :hmm: 

19 hours ago, Dunerking said:

Dunerking let me know I am a dealer for both ?? And will always give a gd deal 

16 hours ago, socaldmax said:

I thought you were going to put it up for auction?

Did not hit the reserve. 

16 hours ago, Tatum&Honda4thewin said:

I've learned everything is for sale in this sport. Even if you don't want to sell it :hmm: 

lol, not my car. It aint a show car but after 12 years it is almost finally set up the way I want it.

20 hours ago, TD said:

Ha Ha. You noticed that too. Pretty funny.

49 minutes ago, onanysunday said:

lol, not my car. It aint a show car but after 12 years it is almost finally set up the way I want it.

I definitely feel you on that! But I’m sure deep down, under all those countless hours, blood, sweat and money you’ve put into your car, there’s that magic number that would make you consider selling it all :cheers: 

Or maybe not! Looking forward to seeing your car finished after the upgrades