bizness

Market for King Sand Cars??

Is there a market still for people looking to buy King Sand Cars? 

Opinions on FMV?

When Brian King stepped away of the full time deal on them I think the retail took a dive. I would love to have another but me X3 is giving me all the excitement that the KSC did. 

I watched a really clean KSC with a Busa on CL go from 15K to 9800 here in Mesa. Thought very seriously about buying it but the length of time it was for sale had me spooked on the resale if needed.  

45 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I watched a really clean KSC with a Busa on CL go from 15K to 9800 here in Mesa. Thought very seriously about buying it but the length of time it was for sale had me spooked on the resale if needed.  

Was that the red one with a turbo? My pics were all close up but I drove over to look at it before my buddy drove from out of state to pick it up. I thought it was a great deal.

20180513_140419.jpg

I drove one. Fun, fast. I liked it.

My sister in law is looking for one but she wants to be under 10K and only wants one on pump gas. If you have one for sale send me the info. 

I have one, I like it, more fun and engaging than a sxs. They are built to last and easily fit in a small toyhauler. I bought mine for 15k, overpaid a little, but i thnk just normal depreciation from here on out.  They went for 40K in 2006 

Edited by UsedtobeCool

They always looked very well made, designed unlike some other MC Powered Sand Cars.

SandSportKing.jpg

Could be a GREAT deal now in their current price range. If parts and support are still around....go for it!

On 7/15/2018 at 2:19 PM, DZRTRUN said:

My sister in law is looking for one but she wants to be under 10K and only wants one on pump gas. If you have one for sale send me the info. 

May end up selling mine (#44) that runs on pump gas, but it won't be for $10k. Best of luck finding what you're looking for.

9 minutes ago, bizness said:

May end up selling mine (#44) that runs on pump gas, but it won't be for $10k. Best of luck finding what you're looking for.

They got 1 the next day but I'm not sure how much she paid. 

Just now, hondajimz said:

They got 1 the next day but I'm not sure how much she paid. 

Thanks for the heads up...torn whether to try to sell mine or just keep it.  I seem to go through this every year before the season, and every year the thing keeps running and hauling the mail.  hmmmm...

7 minutes ago, bizness said:

Thanks for the heads up...torn whether to try to sell mine or just keep it.  I seem to go through this every year before the season, and every year the thing keeps running and hauling the mail.  hmmmm...

The market is really soft especially this time of year. If you aren't prepared to take a big loss then it's probably better to just keep it. 

12 minutes ago, hondajimz said:

The market is really soft especially this time of year. If you aren't prepared to take a big loss then it's probably better to just keep it. 

Yep probably good advice.  Thanks Jim.

Looking for my full body, bright ass orange(when I owned it) with almost every option they had at the time. Car 50 something.  Would love to have the opportunity to buy it back.

If someone knows anything about it and I get it back I will gladly throw some cash and beers your way 

full body

disc breaks all around

roof rack with 3 HID's attached

sold with dirt & sand tires

Had mike330r from here swap all the heims

backcut gears from heads up

Think it was car 53 but having trouble finding my build sheets when I purchased it new. 

Any info on it would be great.  thanks

Posted (edited)
On 6/14/2019 at 9:20 PM, spencerbuggy said:

Looking for my full body, bright ass orange(when I owned it) with almost every option they had at the time. Car 50 something.  Would love to have the opportunity to buy it back.

If someone knows anything about it and I get it back I will gladly throw some cash and beers your way 

full body

disc breaks all around

Think it was car 53 but having trouble finding my build sheets when I purchased it new. 

Im selling car #48 if you can't find your old one.  Clean, fun,  ready to go car. $15.5k

20181229_144141.jpg

20180922_135946.jpg

Edited by SLAYERMARQUEZ

If you’re still looking I know of one that might be for sale/sell/sail

Fully prepped, ready for the season, needs nothing. All wear items are fresh.  I’ve spent a lot of time and money going through everything and getting it dialed and reliable. Thus it rips.

Tom is still around and providing parts and service for his cars. 

95EFFE86-3E4D-4F52-9BFB-5ED699D33CB3.jpeg

On 6/14/2019 at 9:20 PM, spencerbuggy said:

full body

disc breaks all around

Is this the one you are looking for? 

Screenshot_2019-08-27-20-56-06.png