Sign in to follow this  
ACME

2005 31' Winnebago Class C with huge slide

'05 31' Class C Winnibago Chalet, V-10, 66K, huge pass side Super Slide with couch/dinette, king up top/rear bedroom with double, jackknife sofa bed & dinette so it sleeps a ton, separate head/sink from shower, 5k Onan with 1100hrs, 20' awning, micro/4 burner stove & oven, good sized fridge & freezer, TV/DVD/Outside stereo/cable hookups etc, all serviced-oil just changed and everything works=ready for the upcoming season. Lots of storage/outside shower, all locks work.

Best part: Rear frame was professionally strengthened to make the hitch honestly capable of safely handling a 5-6K enclosed trailer with 400-500 lbs tongue weight which on a 31' class C is not really an option despite what the hitch reads... Airbags, @ 4 year old firestones, 2 spares, very clean with a tasteful interior, all in good condition other than the typical vinyl graphics are cracked/faded and a few minor things. Overall a very clean 2005. Perfect desert/dune family RV that has no issues and is ready to go; mileage will change as we are taking it up the CA coast for a week if it's not sold. We bought it when we raced and had 8-10 pit people we needed to accommodate, now it's just us so we're going smaller... Located in Glendora CA call or text for details and pics. Will upload a few soon but files to large right now. $26500.00 OBO  626 513-6455

If you do load some pictures it will help.  Let me know I can have you email them to me and I can post them for you. 

Sorry, been out of town...

MH1 (2).jpg

do you have any interior pics? Also layout?