EMPIRE231

Some updates to my BFD

Here she is all together. Didn’t have time to get great pics, as this turned into one of those bolting it together until the minute we hit the road situations. 

91A2C439-94F7-4A74-B1E4-5C545DB7594D.thumb.jpeg.20e36efa2fc309b83ce4020b08e46ba9.jpeg

Ok the seam doesn't look bad at all and if it makes it stronger and easier to remove, well then its all good.  Came out nice!

That came out awesome!

Congrats.

The car looks great! What size tires and wheels are you running? What brand wheels? Are you running an S4?

32 minutes ago, Casey4646 said:

The car looks great! What size tires and wheels are you running? What brand wheels? Are you running an S4?

Thank you. 36’s and 12.5’s on Douglas / OMF beadlocks. Yep on the s4s

2463D476-2F77-4D79-A17A-D40FB0F70FEF.thumb.jpeg.83a1f4d9f184441d6edad375c323bcb7.jpeg

That thing is CLEAN! I just picked up a BFD a few months ago and working on updating it now. I'm replacing the 2D and going with the S4. Going with the 2-to-1 exhaust. And wanting to upgrade the wheels.

IMG_7401.JPG

18 hours ago, Casey4646 said:

That thing is CLEAN! I just picked up a BFD a few months ago and working on updating it now. I'm replacing the 2D and going with the S4. Going with the 2-to-1 exhaust. And wanting to upgrade the wheels.

IMG_7401.JPG

cool car... you're gonna like these cars... they handle great.  S4S is definitely the way to go.

Recommend juggernaut for the 2/1 headers. 

Thanks hondajimz! I'll look them up. I'm in north San Diego so was looking at Richards Performance Muffler (RPM) in Oceanside 

love all the BFDS we have 3 in our group. Mine is a 2011 and I have moved the radiator for better flow, bigger gas tank, and added a roof scoop for air since I run a windshield.

383 LS6 and a S4S. Both are in the shop being looked at/ freshened up. New Communication system (old one for sale) and New paint scheme for 2019.

Seems like every other summer I pull apart and go through it, but keeps it running all season.

Updates came out amazing!

On 7/24/2019 at 12:22 PM, Casey4646 said:

Thanks hondajimz! I'll look them up. I'm in north San Diego so was looking at Richards Performance Muffler (RPM) in Oceanside 

His business is Hot Head Headers and juggernaut is his forum name here. Best bang for the buck IMO.