bizness

Best OTD Price on RZR XP1000 Turbo?? Pick up 18 or wait for 19?

Anyone know of anywhere that can beat $19.2k OTD for 2018 RZR XP1000 Turbo?  Looking to buy and debating on whether to pick up now or wait for 2019's?

Thoughts?

Abernathy's. 

Cannot be beat. Polaris requires them to do in person transactions in order to sell as low as they do. Meaning they will not ship...

Chaparral sxs expo suppose to have some good deals. 16,300 for xp turbo. Should be cheaper otd

19 or 20's are fully re-designed apparently,  I'd wait

14 hours ago, Ivanvent said:

Chaparral sxs expo suppose to have some good deals. 16,300 for xp turbo. Should be cheaper otd

Oh yeah I did get an email about that...thanks for the reminder.

18 hours ago, mike dee said:

19 or 20's are fully re-designed apparently,  I'd wait

I hear the new one has fire suppression built in.  Comes in an exciting new color called "Smoke"

I think all the dealers will have specials on 2018's...a buddy messaged me in AZ Yesterday about to pull the trigger on a XP4 turbo with a roof and windshield for 22k OTD.....

Do the Dynex wow what a difference

11 hours ago, SandTrap said:

I think all the dealers will have specials on 2018's...a buddy messaged me in AZ Yesterday about to pull the trigger on a XP4 turbo with a roof and windshield for 22k OTD.....

Do you know where at? I know someone that would probably jump on that deal. 

Buddy of mine got a 4-seat turbo RZR for $22k OTD from Corona Motorsports.  So far, they have had the cheapest prices that I've seen.

I've been quoted $19.2k for a 2-seater 2018 RZR turbo and $20.8k for a 2-seater 2019 RZR turbo but the shop is near Oakland.

Edited by bizness

My buddy said it was ride now on Craig rd that he was gonna get that deal

bump this topic.

those that have bought recently what are you paying for the XP4 18 or 19

They ain't budging on the cost of the XP Turbo S here in the SouthWest! Greedy bastards. Wish I could make it to Union City...

Screenshot_20181101-141811_Outlook.jpg

Edited by aceisback

1 hour ago, lbz duner said:

bump this topic.

My buddy has been looking in Az and 18's are few and far between 19's they are not budging on the price. The motto is cheaper than the Can Am is the only price we have to worry about and if you don't want to buy it can you move your car out of the parking lot a potential sale is looking for a parking spot.

No such thing as a 1000 turbo, if the dealer is calling it that change dealers :)

22K OTD in Sierra Vista, AZ 0 miles south of Tucson for 4 seat 2018 Turbo

22 hours ago, lbz duner said:

bump this topic.

You talking turbo model?   A  non-turbo model can be had for well under $18K OTD.  Polaris is offering big rebates again.

Turbo with Walker Evans Shocks can be had for under $20K OTD as there are rebates on them.   The rebates include the Dynamics models.   Most dealers are trying to blow out the 2018 models.  Just call your local dealers and start getting prices. 

Yes 4 seat turbo with walkers.  I've called around and nobody seems to be under 20k for one.  Where are you seeing that price from?

38 minutes ago, lbz duner said:

Yes 4 seat turbo with walkers.  I've called around and nobody seems to be under 20k for one.  Where are you seeing that price from?

I received an email from Polaris yesterday about the $2,000 rebates.   I was at Chaparral yesterday to get some stuff and they had a good size inventory.   Bert's has a good inventory as well.  Check with Temecula Motorsports as they are closer to you.    With the rebate announced you should be able to work a deal on a 2018. 

My friend got one for $19,500 OTD in AZ, where he lives, at the Ride Now in Phoenix.  That was  in September.   No reason the dealers here can't get to that price. 

Edited by Sand Shark

Chapparal has been out of 18 xp4 turbos since before the show I believe. 

2 hours ago, Ivanvent said:

Chapparal has been out of 18 xp4 turbos since before the show I believe. 

It looked like they had a few on the floor yesterday.   They could of been non-turbos now that I think about it. 

Temecula motorsports has some 18’s but don’t known if they have 4s.  Ask for Jon Christy and tell him mark jones refered you   

Worth a call. 

I bought my last rzr there and that name sounds familiar maybe he was my sales guy.  My yxz should be sold tommorrow and I liked dealing with them over my local shop will call them up

Buddy just bought 2019 4-seat turbo for $23k otd from berts. 

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/snw/d/2016-polaris-razor-1000-turbo4/6768877882.html

Ive got some room to lower, or if you don’t want paddles even more as I have buyers for nearly 2k. Also Az reg so no sales tax and extend warranty

Edited by Banshee Matt