bizness

Best OTD Price on RZR XP1000 Turbo?? Pick up 18 or wait for 19?

18 is pretty much gone.  Quoted 21,900 for a 19 turbo 4 seater though.  Just freeing hate the 2 color choices 

yep...get the Can Am instead.

1 hour ago, lbz duner said:

18 is pretty much gone.  Quoted 21,900 for a 19 turbo 4 seater though.  Just freeing hate the 2 color choices 

Where?

Picked up my ‘19 X3 MAX turbo for 22.9k OTD

On 11/2/2018 at 11:23 AM, Sand Shark said:

Dynamics

the real key here  is this great option ( Dynamics )WOWIMG_0955.thumb.jpg.6de3b0d6ca6ef13ace9f386fc89c4f21.jpg

Edited by DEV'S RZR

11 hours ago, RHLaw said:

Picked up my ‘19 X3 MAX turbo for 22.9k OTD

base model, DS or RS?

13 hours ago, lbz duner said:

That is a good price out the door on a 19.   I assume it is the model with the Walker Evans shocks.

I got to drive my friend's 4 seat Turbo S last Sunday.  The electronic shock set up is pretty cool.  

hard to choose but for the sand the s is awesome for sure 2F57F93C-D392-443D-8714-105C3889AD54.thumb.png.5058c5523373357c3d6006ceb3ab8e4d.png

GVNvnpFATI2Fbj%YGQJyow.jpg

14 hours ago, Sand Shark said:

base model, DS or RS?

Base model, but 1200 bucks & it can make the same power as the xrs so I’ll save about 8k on the back end.

On 12/11/2018 at 8:29 PM, lbz duner said:

Where did you get that quote ? 

On 12/13/2018 at 12:46 AM, RHLaw said:

Base model, but 1200 bucks & it can make the same power as the xrs so I’ll save about 8k on the back end.

You got the 120hp model, which explains the price you quoted. 

Yeah unle

On 12/12/2018 at 10:21 AM, Sand Shark said:

That is a good price out the door on a 19.   I assume it is the model with the Walker Evans shocks.

I got to drive my friend's 4 seat Turbo S last Sunday.  The electronic shock set up is pretty cool.  

AreI bought my last rzr there and that name sounds familiar maybe he was my sales guy.  My yxz should be sold tommorrow and I liked dealing with them over my local shop will call them up

Yeah just thr walker setup.  The S is nice but with the width and length it wont fit in my trailer.  Can am is too long for my setup.  Just trying to decide with the 2 Colors they have burnt orange and white or the baby blue with metallic gray and black.  This king the blacks and gray and I can just powder most of that baby blue crap out.  

20181217_094107.jpg

20181217_094041.jpg

On 11/2/2018 at 1:29 PM, Sand Shark said:

I received an email from Polaris yesterday about the $2,000 rebates.   I was at Chaparral yesterday to get some stuff and they had a good size inventory.   Bert's has a good inventory as well.  Check with Temecula Motorsports as they are closer to you.    With the rebate announced you should be able to work a deal on a 2018. 

My friend got one for $19,500 OTD in AZ, where he lives, at the Ride Now in Phoenix.  That was  in September.   No reason the dealers here can't get to that price. 

I don't know why anyone would buy anything from Ride Now.  They are clowns and rip off artists. 

11 minutes ago, lbz duner said:

Yeah unle

AreI bought my last rzr there and that name sounds familiar maybe he was my sales guy.  My yxz should be sold tommorrow and I liked dealing with them over my local shop will call them up

Yeah just thr walker setup.  The S is nice but with the width and length it wont fit in my trailer.  Can am is too long for my setup.  Just trying to decide with the 2 Colors they have burnt orange and white or the baby blue with metallic gray and black.  This king the blacks and gray and I can just powder most of that baby blue crap out.  

20181217_094107.jpg

20181217_094041.jpg

I like the blue one over the orange and white. 

1 minute ago, Sandracer250 said:

I don't know why anyone would buy anything from Ride Now.  They are clowns and rip off artists. 

I have never dealt with them as I don't live in AZ.  My friend worked a deal and had not issues with them.  They gave him the cheapest OTD price.   

2 hours ago, Sand Shark said:

I have never dealt with them as I don't live in AZ.  My friend worked a deal and had not issues with them.  They gave him the cheapest OTD price.   

Ride Now is the biggest bunch of con artists and idiots.  If you don't know what you are looking at they will bends you over and take full advantage, but they are idiots and if you know your shit you can stick it to them pretty good sometimes.

On 12/17/2018 at 9:18 AM, Sand Shark said:

You got the 120hp model, which explains the price you quoted. 

Yeah the only differences are suspension, tuning, & an intercooler. Getting my EVP stage 1 172hp kit after xmas, & fox race tune on my shocks. So I ended up saving 8k for my machine & it’ll perform neck & neck with the xrs.

On 12/18/2018 at 9:28 PM, RHLaw said:

Yeah the only differences are suspension, tuning, & an intercooler. Getting my EVP stage 1 172hp kit after xmas, & fox race tune on my shocks. So I ended up saving 8k for my machine & it’ll perform neck & neck with the xrs.

i was looking at the x3s and the 120hp models are way less, did you ever get that stage 1 kit installed? was it worth it, or is it better to spend the extra money to get the 172hp model?

2 hours ago, g-mo said:

i was looking at the x3s and the 120hp models are way less, did you ever get that stage 1 kit installed? was it worth it, or is it better to spend the extra money to get the 172hp model?

The cost of the 172hp models has come down when they announced the new 195hp RR models.  

https://can-am.brp.com/off-road/2020/maverick-x3.html

20 hours ago, Sand Shark said:

The cost of the 172hp models has come down when they announced the new 195hp RR models.  

https://can-am.brp.com/off-road/2020/maverick-x3.html

ok, thanks for the reply