Jump to content
ROBERT L

Wing Wednesday

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, spize909 said:

I know it isn't Wednesday but this was too good to wait...

This dude just did a slow lap around my block and then parked. Had to run over there and snap a pic.

20181123_104658.jpg

If that works for getting all the chicks, well than......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CRUSTY said:

Did a giant Hamster dressed Hip-Hop style clothing jump out?

:lol:

Dude! Those were my favorite commercials. I almost bought a Soul!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, RK Racing said:

If that works for getting all the chicks, well than......

He's got a tow hitch on there too. I'm guessing he has a SxS.?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, spize909 said:

He's got a tow hitch on there too. I'm guessing he has a SxS.?

 

"Panty Dropper" no doubts....LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kinda fits !.. not to big ...  not too loud ... wait it’s a Six banger!!! Wtf

 

639C1DB2-8BCF-43E0-A6CD-88230A03613F.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Sumsand said:

Kinda fits !.. not to big ...  not too loud ... wait it’s a Six banger!!! Wtf

 

639C1DB2-8BCF-43E0-A6CD-88230A03613F.png

 Not sure about this year.....  but I know for a fact a few years back all the six cylinders came with a single exhaust and single exit port  .......  this one has duel. :bangin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RK Racing said:

 Not sure about this year.....  but I know for a fact a few years back all the six cylinders came with a single exhaust and single exit port  .......  this one has duel. :bangin:

I've seen the Fox body types with the 4 cylinder but they put the 5.0 badges on! :kenk:

Still had the single pinner exhaust tip out the back! :simrak:

:lmao:

 

Edited by dbart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, dbart said:

I've seen the Fox body types with the 4 cylinder but they put the 5.0 badges on! :kenk:

Still had the single pinner exhaust tip out the back! :simrak:

:lmao:

 

 Where did you see my Mustang at?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, RK Racing said:

 Where did you see my Mustang at?

Pretty dope car!

I like the curb feelers on both sides of the car even and the louvered hood!

:thumbup:

:lmao:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, dbart said:

Pretty dope car!

I like the curb feelers on both sides of the car even and the louvered hood!

:thumbup:

:lmao:

 

 You probably did not notice but I had a power antenna on that ride also!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RK Racing said:

 You probably did not notice but I had a power antenna on that ride also!

Did you end up getting the Testarossa mirrors yet, mounted up high on the A-Pillar?

I know they were on back order for a while!

:laugh:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dbart said:

Did you end up getting the Testarossa mirrors yet, mounted up high on the A-Pillar?

I know they were on back order for a while!

:laugh:

 

Nope, I got the replica Porsche door mirrors.  I kept them on the doors...... :bigrin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RK Racing said:

 Not sure about this year.....  but I know for a fact a few years back all the six cylinders came with a single exhaust and single exit port  .......  this one has duel. :bangin:

Silly Boy !!!  With a low profile tires and the ugly looking rims I can guarantee that kid put a exhaust kit on that thing !....  by the sound of that mustang I bet you your silly golf cart is faster than that thing ....   ;)

 

fairplax dr at SkuzMona high school going south towards the  infamous Hooker Holt Blvd!

46E9E230-31FC-4625-BFAC-FFE95C25EFA6.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one had me scratching my head...  :dunno:

 

 

wing 2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because...RACECAR!

:laugh:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Sumsand said:

Silly Boy !!!  With a low profile tires and the ugly looking rims I can guarantee that kid put a exhaust kit on that thing !....  by the sound of that mustang I bet you your silly golf cart is faster than that thing ....   ;)

 

fairplax dr at SkuzMona high school going south towards the  infamous Hooker Holt Blvd!

46E9E230-31FC-4625-BFAC-FFE95C25EFA6.jpeg

 He might have changed the rear valance/bumper....   six cylinders have single exhaust stock and only one outlet......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uggh.

02B3252A-BD18-40B3-8D3B-B80A466363F6.thumb.jpeg.4de00e4b1e9440ccdad8f6509784eb79.jpegEBA2DA4D-116A-4506-AFF9-67731787D7B3.thumb.jpeg.cd762bdce63fcae49bae1c590d645085.jpeg

Edited by quaddaddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t wait for Wednesday to show these baby’s off :(

 

 

6A8F4198-401A-4A34-96B8-D2BE53C95747.jpeg

06BDE685-22C5-4521-9A53-1601CB94C06A.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sumsand said:

Can’t wait for Wednesday to show these baby’s off :(

 

 

6A8F4198-401A-4A34-96B8-D2BE53C95747.jpeg

06BDE685-22C5-4521-9A53-1601CB94C06A.jpeg

dang that trailer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2018 at 11:22 AM, spize909 said:

I know it isn't Wednesday but this was too good to wait...

This dude just did a slow lap around my block and then parked. Had to run over there and snap a pic.

20181123_104658.jpg

Does the hatch even open?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2019 at 3:55 PM, I'm Sorry said:

dang that trailer 

Got that right!!! Yep all the money he spends on that rice burner!, he could get a better trailer to pull his stuff around after he wrecks it!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it’s Thursday but but !

 

FC02D417-6826-467A-B37C-E20F33C10239.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want true entertainment just google "Boso style car"

1243126536_ScreenShot2019-01-17at2_45_37PM.thumb.png.c7da6d7fb1b6860cd9549224f72b75bd.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sumsand said:

I know it’s Thursday but but !

 

FC02D417-6826-467A-B37C-E20F33C10239.png

That’s Bad Azz!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Preview Post

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×
×
  • Create New...